The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

My stomach was gurgling with a bit of nervousness as I opened the door to greet my sister. Michelle came into the house full of energy and gave me a big hug, she saw Kristen and pulled her into one as well. My sister was always a hugger. I waved Ashley over to introduce her. I had decided not to hide that she was staying here, but not go into details about who sleeps where. Michelle was only staying one night so I thought, 'How bad could it get?'

"Chelle, this Ashley. Ashley, this is my sister Michelle, but I've called her Chelle since we were kids."

Chelle looked at Ashley for a second, and then reached out for her, saying, "Anyone who can put up with my brother deserves a hug!"

I led Chelle upstairs to get settled in the guest bedroom while Kristen and Ashley prepared dinner.


We had reached the part of the meal where we all sat back and enjoyed the sensation of fullness. Chelle had already talked about her job and the purpose of her trip here, while she had asked Ashley questions about her background. She was fascinated when she heard about the yoga connection and said she had been considering taking some classes like that. It was obvious that Chelle was trying to figure out why we had opened our house to Ashley, but it was also clear she liked her.

Chelle jumped into the middle of it, as usual. "So Ashley, what happens if you go on a date and want to bring the guy home? Aren't you going to be embarrassed about having 'Mom and Dad' here?"

Ashley laughed gently with a smile. "I had a bad breakup a few months ago, and in the weeks afterward, my life changed dramatically. A lot of what I thought was important, became less so. So when my lease was up, Kristen and I were talking about what I could do next to move my life forward. These two were kind enough to let me stay here and rest up before getting back on my feet. I'll hold off dating until I figure out what I want to do next."

Chelle seemed to consider that before responding. "I remember a point where I could have used friends like that. I hadn't really thought about it in a long time, but I do understand how it felt. Good for all three of you." She reached out and hugged my shoulders, "Especially you, with two beautiful women running around the house."

Kristen and I laughed, but I responded, "Three tonight!"


In bed later, Kristen and I made love slowly and quietly. It was our house so I wasn't too worried about what my sister might hear, but it seemed to fit the mood we were both in. We didn't use any of the toys. I didn't command her in any way. It was intimate and perfect.

When our bedroom door opened silently, Ashley entered, stripping off her clothes. She slipped into the bed and against me, whispering, "Master, I was careful to make sure your sister wouldn't see me, but I just wanted to join you for a little bit. I'll go back before morning."

Somehow, the feeling of having Ashley in our bed when my sister was only thirty feet away made me feel like I was thirteen years old again. 'Would someone catch us?' 'What would they do?' I must have stiffened up because Kristen rubbed my face.

"Honey, calm down, Michelle will never know, and in some way, who cares if she does. I think she guessed at dinner anyway. Call it intuition."

Ashley agreed, "Yes Master, I think she figured it out when she kept asking about dating and boyfriends."

I wasn't sure; Chelle was smart, but didn't always see what was in front of her. While I was still slightly worried, holding both women was just too comfortable to act on it.

"Ashley, do not fall asleep here, you need to sneak back into your room without Michelle seeing you before morning."

"Yes, Master, gladly."


The next morning, I cooked breakfast for everyone before Kristen and Ashley had to go to work. I had told the office I'd be in late.

"I'm not quite sure what to make of my brother now. I thought you had outdone yourself catching Kristen who was clearly too good for you, and now you've convinced her to let a younger beautiful woman live in your house. Nothing appears to be broken and you don't have a black eye so I guess you're getting clever in your old age."

"Ha, we both like her being here. We'll be sad when she moves on."

"She isn't going anywhere unless you or Kristen kick her out. She couldn't take her eyes off you. For that matter, neither could Kristen who didn't seem to mind a bit. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't feel that way if my dear husband suggested something like that. Did you drink a magic potion or something?"

"Definitely not a potion. I'm sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable."

Chelle walked over and gave me a huge hug. "If you're happy and somehow convinced both of them to be happy, then I'm happy for all three of you. Surprised. Jealous maybe, but happy for you. Now I have to figure out what to tell Mom, she always asks about how you two are doing. She'll never understand this."

I just laughed and started cleaning up. No good could come from continuing that conversation.


With Chelle safely on her way again, it was time to focus on the Professors. I headed over to the University after work to meet with the crowd at Tina's apartment. Linda handed out drinks and put out snacks while Tina prepared what she wanted to say.

"Professor Graf follows a very predictable pattern every day. He and his wife have been arguing a lot, you can hear it from the street. Linda has befriended Dana, the grad student who works for Professor Graf. While no one has said anything, Linda met Dana when she was finishing up work and saw the two of them together. They are definitely very awkward around each other. They could not look each other in the face. We have not talked to the daughter since that dinner last week."

Tina added, "Peter and Steve have hacked into both Professors' emails. Peter?"

"We looked through Graf's school emails and there's nothing incriminating. Emails from his wife mostly stopped about a month ago so that gives us a timeline. We also looked at Dana's school email, but it's all class related. She must get her personal email somewhere else but we haven't been able to access that yet. Professor Talbot gets emails from his sister, but otherwise, there's nothing personal in it."

"Ok, so what do you suggest?"

Tina spoke for the group, "I think we should capture Dana and Mrs Graf, find out the truth and then talk to the Professor. If he agrees to help us, we give him both women. If he resists, we prepare a tape of the wife describing how he abused her and a tape of Dana about how he forced her to have sex. He'll be divorced and thrown out of his job. If neither works, we use the Device on him. It will be important that he doesn't recognize any of us, so no one here should be part of it. Maybe you should be masked."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.