The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Sunday morning started with a surprise; my sister, Michelle, called to say she was going to be in town for work later in the week and asked if she could stay with us. The answer was "Of course", but what would my parents and siblings think about our new life? We lived a few hours away from each other and didn't see each other very often, so I just hadn't considered it. Something to think about, especially Ashley. "How do I explain we have a younger woman living with us?" Kristen just smiled while Ashley didn't seem too worried. After thinking about it for a second, Ashley suggested, "I could spend the night with Brenda." A little sneaky smile appeared when she added, "Or maybe Stephanie and Rob."

Kristen spoke up, "What about my sister? Maybe we should invite her to stay with us as well. Do you think she'd want to join us at the studio?"

"Kristen, I don't think that's a great idea." The truth was her sister was awfully appealing, but that way was madness. I didn't want to make slaves of our sisters. Did I?


Tina came over to update us on the professors. Although we can't quite tell exactly what was going on, it seemed clear that Professor Graf and his wife were having major issues. It seemed to be about this graduate student Dana. Peter and Jen were trying to befriend Dana carefully to see if we could figure it out from that side. Regardless of what had happened, I think we could make something work with that. Professor Talbot on the other hand didn't seem to have much interaction with anyone outside of class. Sally had an appointment with him on Monday to ask him whether his class might be good for her. I thanked Tina for her help in looking into this and asked if she was planning on joining us later today.

Instead, she asked if I'd like to go for a walk with her and Linda. There was a trail through the woods near the University which they had tried out the other day and thought I'd appreciate. It was a nice day and I could probably use the exercise. Kristen encouraged me, saying we'd meet up in time to go to the studio later.

Driving with Tina was interesting as it's the first time I've really been alone with her. She was quiet, singing along with the radio. Linda was waiting outside their apartment when we got there, with Sally as well. A few minutes later, we found ourselves at the trailhead. The three women each took turns walking with me while the other two followed. It was a beautiful forest and we were by ourselves based on the empty parking lot. Eventually we came to a vista of the valley and the University below us, with a perfectly placed bench for us to sit and enjoy the view.

At first we didn't talk, but then Sally asked what my plans were for the two professors. I didn't reply right away since I was still thinking about the right type of answer. "I want them to help me figure out the Device and come up with a less intrusive version. I want you to have the benefits of focus and freedom, without being my slave. I do need to protect the secret though, so we don't all wind up in a government lab or a black hole somewhere. The concern I have is that I suspect you're not as smart and creative as you might have been before the Device. So I need to exert influence without it. I have some ideas, but the research will help me figure out the best plan."

"Master, let's say they help you, won't you need to eventually use the Device on them, just to be sure?"

"Maybe, but I have some ideas about how to guarantee their silence."

Walking back towards the car, the girls giggled and asked if I had any ideas on what we could do in the great outdoors. I knew they had sex on their mind, but I was still worn out from yesterday and reminded them that we were gathering tonight. "Maybe next time we can try something," I offered, before thanking them for suggesting the walk. It was exactly what I had needed.


It was Sunday evening and time for our weekly sex get-together at Stephanie's studio. It wasn't the same crowd every week, I had been very clear they should only attend if they wanted to for their own reasons, not because of me. After I told everyone to stay in shape, Kristen and the Computer Science team had really stepped up and organized a secured web page for our "private yoga practice". We shared everyone's contact details, there was even a discussion group which all sounded innocuous, people offering to help each other. Some people organized group workouts and cooking lessons. Tina had put up something about a group hike based on our afternoon jaunt. Even with all of that, the Sunday after hours get-together was a key part of the group.

Brenda was there as always. She, Kristen and Stephanie had become thick as thieves. Susan, her daughter, still lived with her so they arrived together. Susan was close to finishing up Jeremy's series of punishments. Meghan, Tom's mother, was one of the last women who wanted their revenge, tonight was finally her turn. Alice was by Jeremy's side as usual when they came in. She often paired up with Susan while Jeremy was being punished, then afterwards, she would be punished by Jeremy in return. Luckily, that's what she loved, so it all worked out. Susan looked around for Jeremy and Meghan, taking them all in the office and closing the door.

By this point, Stephanie locked the door and announced to everyone present that we were alone. Clothes started to come off and be folded into neat piles near the door. Kristen and Ashley walked up holding their leashes, offering them to me if I wanted to attach them to their necklace collars. It was a bit of a tradition and the whole room quieted down and watched as I clipped on the leashes and pulled them slightly forward. Ashley had been so surprised when Kristen and I gave her a similar necklace to the one Kristen wore. It wasn't made from the same chain as Kristen's was, but it still tied us together. Neither of them ever took their necklace off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.