The Master Decides - Cover

The Master Decides

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Following on from The Master Downstairs, please read it first. There are new decisions to make for the Master and his slaves now. Will he lose his decency on the road to excess, or will he reach the palace of wisdom? Edited by Anonymous. All mistakes are of course mine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Waking up with two naked women cuddled up to me was not that unusual anymore, but realizing it was not my own bedroom was still a shock. As soon as I remembered last night, I relaxed and enjoyed the warmth and closeness of Kristen and Stephanie. I vaguely recall them coming to bed and when they realized I was down for the count, they took care of each other. All I had to go on was an image of the two of them in a 69, which should have been enough to wake the dead, yet I must have fallen back asleep. Oddly enough, I was comfortable enough here to fall asleep again...

The second time I awoke this morning, it was to find the two women again in a 69, straining quietly against each other. That must have been what I noticed, the bed was shaking slightly. Neither could see me with their face plastered to the other's pussy, in between her thighs. The smell was delicious and the sight was indeed enough to wake my prick from the dead. It quickly got rock hard, but the question was, where did I want to put this, how did I want to interrupt them? I slid out of bed gently, without them realizing. As I stood at the foot of the bed, I could see Kristen's face on the bottom, with Stephanie on her knees above her. They were just close enough that I could bend my hips forward to put the tip of my cock inside Stephanie's pussy. Kristen was startled at first, but then started licking Stephanie's clit and my cock on long strokes. Stephanie started trying to push back onto my cock but was being trapped by Kristen's thighs.

I grabbed Kristen by the armpits and kind of pinched Stephanie's waist with my forearms to lift and pull the two of them towards me. This impaled Stephanie further onto my cock, which she helped by wriggling her hips to get me in deeper. All the while, Kristen's tongue was flat and wide while she lapped our juncture, getting another woman's juices off my cock as close to the source as possible. I was surprised this was the first time we'd done it like this. I didn't even need to move, between Stephanie wriggling her butt and Kristen wriggling her tongue, I just leaned into the bed, braced on my arms. I could hear Stephanie was close and I was rapidly about to join her. I slapped the side of Stephanie's ass which caused her to tighten her butt and legs, pushing down on Kristen. I waited for her to relax and I did it again. I could hear her panting as she lifted her head and looked back at me, her face shiny with Kristen's juices. "Please fuck me Master, harder! Slap my ass!"

With that, I jammed my cock all of the way into Stephanie. I could feel my balls rest on Kristen's face, before clenching up. I started coming deep in Stephanie, each pulse ending with my balls settling back onto Kristen's face. I groaned as I saw Stephenie push her head back down and rapidly try to bring Kristen off before she too succumbed. I slid out, spewing my cum onto Kristen as I fell to the floor. Oddly, the smell of bacon is what I noticed as the two of them wrestled their way to nirvana. I carefully stood up and told them both to come for me. Their bodies looked like they had been electrocuted, quivering and grasping.

After they relaxed and Stephanie fell onto the bed next to Kristen, I walked naked towards the kitchen. Rob was preparing breakfast for us all. I asked for glasses of water which he quickly prepared for me. After guzzling mine, I took two back for the ladies. I ignored Rob staring at my cock, wet from being buried in his wife.

They were talking quietly to each other still in bed when I gave them their waters. I suggested they both go help Rob with his erection before something exploded while I took my shower. They looked at each other, giggled and ran naked towards the kitchen while I went into their bathroom looking for the shower. Kristen joined me a minute later saying that Stephanie had things well in hand without her. A quick rinse was exactly what we needed.


While Kristen drove us home, I texted Tina to meet us at our house. That chore done, I thought about the two women I was seriously considering adding to the harem, Julie from the bookstore and the waitress from the restaurant last night. I wondered if they'd show at the yoga class. I had a strong suspicion that we could convince at least one of them to join in our fun without the Device. It would be interesting to see if there was a difference. The more serious discussion was around the two professors. I wanted to get their help without turning them into slaves. I had a sinking feeling that turning someone into a slave might somehow remove their ability to think as creatively as they could before being changed. Surrounding myself with "Yes Men" didn't sound like a great idea, I needed people smarter than myself.

Once we were home, Kristen started getting ready to go to the Saturday yoga class while Tina filled me in on what all of the college students had discovered about the two Professors. Tina and Linda had dug into one of Professor Graf's grad students. They suspected she was the cause of the arguments in the Graf household. Jeremy, Sally, and Jen had taken turns following the second Professor, Talbot, around. They knew where he lived by himself. We needed to find out more about what he desired and cared about. I told Tina to talk in person with Peter and Steve to see if there was anything they could do to find out more about the two of them.


Kristen

Master dropped Ashley and I off at yoga before he went for a walk in one of the nearby parks. I think he really liked the time alone, which is why I had told everyone to not try to join him. As usual though, I had someone assigned to keep an eye on him. Today it was Alice. She liked being outside and it was a nice day. She didn't try to follow him, she just picked a spot with a good view and watched him. She'd text me when he left before she went back to whatever else she had planned for the day.

Like Master, I was very curious if either of the women would show up today. He hadn't told me to use the device on them, and in fact it was still at home. He also hadn't told me to seduce either one, but I could tell that he wouldn't argue if I succeeded. I debated whether Stephanie had a better chance of seducing the waitress, though I was certainly willing to try. I'd never really tried to seduce a woman before the Device, and I suspected Stephanie might well have had some experience. As for Julie the bookstore customer, she clearly was a bit of a lost soul who the Device might well help out more than it took away.

It was really strange, in that I could now recognize some of what I had lost when the Device was used on me. Maybe I was finally settling into its grip, but I was starting to feel more like my old self. Master's desires still came first of course, but with the instructions he had given all of us, my old priorities were starting to reassert themselves, just much further down the stack. For example, the other day, Master had run out to do something, leaving me at home. I started to do the crossword puzzle in the paper, just like I had done for years. It wasn't because Master told me to, it was because there wasn't anything I could do for Master that was more important and I actually wanted to do a crossword puzzle. It made me happy to pursue it. In fact, I felt like telling Master why I liked crossword puzzles so much, which I guess was because of his instructions. Two weeks ago, I would not have been able to understand this subtlety.

A few minutes before the class started, Julie showed up in a nice athletic outfit. I was right the other night, she had a fantastic figure and really knew how to use her style to complement her assets. I walked over and gave her a welcoming hug, enjoying the feel of our breasts against each other. Stephanie noticed us and came over to be introduced.

"I'm so glad you were able to come. This is Stephanie who will be instructing us today. Stephanie, this is Julie, the woman I told you we met at Laurie's bookstore."

"Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy the class. We can talk afterwards, but I need to get ready."

"Of course, thank you for the invitation. I knew this studio was here, but I've never actually taken a yoga class before."

"Come with me to the back then, that way you can watch everyone else without feeling like you're on display."

"Thanks!"

The last thing I noticed before the class started was Stephanie greeting the waitress from last night and getting her set up at the front. While admiring her from a distance, I wondered what her name was and what she was up for.


While I was walking around the park, I kept thinking about the two professors. If Amy and the others were correct, we could really use their help. However, much like when I first captured Jeremy, I needed to ensure that they would cooperate. I had gotten too used to the Device being the only tool I could use. I needed to have alternate ways of ensuring their compliance. With Professor Graf, obviously there was some leverage to be found with either the wife or the probable mistress. If I offer to turn his wife into a slave, would that price be enough to convince him? Or if I turn his wife, could I use her as a threat against him? Or maybe I should turn the grad student mistress into a slave. Would giving him both women be enough to convince him to help me? But what would I threaten him with if he disobeyed? The daughter? Yikes, I was starting to get too close to what Amy would do. Then again, thinking about the two women from last night, I was following Jeremy's path too. It's harder to keep your mind straight than I thought it would be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.