Home Away From Home - Cover

Home Away From Home

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hank King was born on a newly settled planet. This was part of the great Diaspora intended to settle the overpopulation problem on Earth. Four promoters came up with a scheme that would make them the lords and masters of 1,000 serfs on the new planet. This is the story, in 10 chapters of how Hank led the great revolution against the despots and made the planet a decent place to live. This is the coming of age story of a genius.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex  

Both of us were so tired that we went to sleep almost immediately. Fortunately, I had remembered to put down a towel for Mary to lie on so that the bed would not get soaking wet. I woke up sometime during the night with Mary playing with my cock. "Husband, I now want to call you that. I was deathly afraid of you and fucking right up until we started. Now, I am full of joy and pride that you and I are together.

"I enjoyed it so much that I wonder if you are recovered enough to do it for me again. Being fucked by you is like being in heaven. Can we do it again, please?"

Hell, I was all for the idea. "Sure, wife." We both grinned at that word. "I am recovered enough to do it again, but I must warn you that I normally need a few hours to recover between comes. I can fuck more often than that if I don't come, but I must say that not coming during a fuck is not much fun for me."

I got a fresh pad for the bed, and we went through the routine again, including the French kissing. Mary really wanted to start at that point. We both finished with a come, and it was very enjoyable, but it was not as big as that first one. We wondered how much of that was because it was our first fuck and how much was because we really were that good for each other. We really didn't care, but it was an amusing speculation.


The next morning, our breakfasts were delivered. Shortly after that, Mary's overseer showed up and demanded that she allow him to fuck her. He knew about the spare bedroom, and he demanded that I wait in there while he fucked Mary in our bed.

That was when I went berserk. He didn't stand a chance when I grabbed him with my Krav Maga moves and killed him within a few seconds. Oh, dammit, now we were really in trouble! This was enough to get both of us strangled on the gibbet. Our only choice was to run. At least we did have a place to go.

I figured that it would be several hours before the dead man was discovered. The librarian was already in the building, but she was too far away to hear what had happened in my living quarters. The only way that she would find the body was when she came to fetch me when I did not answer one of the queen's telephone calls. Lately, the queen often slept until noon, so I was not likely to hear from her before then. The other chance was that a woman would show up for a morning fuck, but I hoped that the party and riot would put that off.

Anyway, Mary and I had to run, and the sooner we started the better. Mary was in shock because she did not know that I had a place already prepared for us, though, of course, I had not planned for this use of my camp in the forest. The trouble was that I could not be sure that the security system would not catch my words if I tried to tell Mary what was waiting for us, so I just had to get her to straighten up and follow me.

"Mary, do you remember what you said about being happy that I was your husband? Well, I need for you to trust me that I know what I am doing. Just follow me when I leave, and I will explain on the way."

"Oh, Hank, I do trust you to take care of us. It's just that I am so scared. What will become of us?"

"Wife, you leave that to me. I may be able to surprise you. Come on. We can't waste time here. We have to put distance between us and the town. We will have to walk normally as if we are going on an errand. We don't want to raise any suspicions. We have to get as far away as possible and hide in the forest."

"Okay, husband. Oh, it does make me feel better to say that word. I will follow wherever you lead."

We simply walked out the door and across town as if we were going somewhere as ordered. The town was still in some disarray as a result of the riot, so we were not bothered. I led us out of town in a direction about 45° from the direct line to the camp. I didn't want someone using our line of departure as our final direction.

The camp was only about two miles away from town, but it was in a direction rarely, if ever, traveled. My plan was to pack up everything in the ATV and head even farther away from town. The replicator and the computer in the ATV could do all we really needed to survive quite comfortably once we were far enough away from the town.

Once we were out of town and hidden by the forest, I explained my plan to Mary. She was completely stunned at what I had been doing for the last two years and how I could so completely hide myself in plain sight. What she didn't comprehend was the absolute arrogance of the lords and overseers and how it kept them from seeing anything that they did not want to see. Well, I hoped that we were out of that for now, and that we would not have to worry about it later. That is, at least until we wanted to.

We were both in pretty good physical shape, so we had no trouble walking to the hidden camp. I figured that the chance of this place being found was pretty small, but I wanted some insurance, so I wanted us to move at least 10 more miles away from the town. As long as we had the replicator, we were independent of almost everything. We could even make more air if we needed it.

We reached the hidden camp after about three hours of walking. After all, we were barefoot, so we had to watch where we walked. Mary was astonished at how much I had collected at the camp. However, she was most amazed by the ATV. She had never seen one, so she had no idea of all of the things that it could do. Well, I planned to teach her as soon as possible after we reached our new home.

We paused long enough for me to make Mary a set of clothes. The replicator turned out a copy of what I had in the way of summer clothes, and we put them on. The clothes didn't fit Mary very well, but that could be fixed this afternoon or tomorrow.

We loaded the ATV with what little was not yet on board and started out to find a new home. The ATV was equipped with an odometer, so I knew when we had traveled 12 miles. We had done very little wandering from a straight line, so I figured that 12 miles would cover the 10 miles from the original camp that I had set for us.

This was a very old forest, and one part looked very much like another, so we didn't have much to choose from in the case of scenery and such. For no special reason, we picked the top of a low hill as the center of our new domain and thought no more about it.

I had planned on us using the tent for the first night and putting up a prefabricated house for our permanent use. The replicator could make everything we needed for the house, so that was no problem. It could turn out panels four feet square. That would mean that we would have to do more piecing together than was really convenient, but we could live with it. With the two of us to work on it, surely we could put up a basic shelter in one day.

The one thing that I was in a hurry for was a version of my gun for Mary to use. I started the replicator running that program, and I had my duplicate gun a few minutes later. "Wife, please come here. I have something for you."

"What is that thing. I have never seen anything like it."

"That is my own invention, I guess you would say. It is a shotgun for you to use if you get into trouble when I am not around."

"But ... But, I don't want anything to do with a gun. They are evil."

"Where did you get an idea like that? Guns are not evil, though sometimes evil people use guns. Wife, there are some very dangerous animals in this forest, and they could kill you if you don't have some sort of protection. I know. I was attacked by an animal I call a hog. It tried to kill me and would have done so if I had not had my gun to defend myself. Now, are you going to learn to use this gun, or am I going to have to dump you back in town. You can always tell them that I forced you to come with me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.