Home Away From Home - Cover

Home Away From Home

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hank King was born on a newly settled planet. This was part of the great Diaspora intended to settle the overpopulation problem on Earth. Four promoters came up with a scheme that would make them the lords and masters of 1,000 serfs on the new planet. This is the story, in 10 chapters of how Hank led the great revolution against the despots and made the planet a decent place to live. This is the coming of age story of a genius.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex  

The next woman to show up was a naked serf. She introduced herself as Mary Pilot and said that she was sent by her overseer. I immediately suspected that this was some sort of punishment, but I wondered if I should mention it. Oh, what the hell? "Mary, are you here because you want to be or because you were sent to me as some sort of punishment?"

She hung her head and said, "I am here because I refused to cooperate when my overseer raped me. I could do nothing to stop him, of course, but I could make the rape as disappointing as possible for Master Mark. I simply lay there and let him use me as a cum dump. He berated me and threatened me with his whip, but I simply would not give him an excuse to do any more than he had already done. This all happened yesterday, and he put my name down when the word was circulated that the queen wanted you to experience as many women as possible."

"Well, I am totally against rape, so I will not touch you if you don't want me. On the other hand, if you would like to fuck, I will do my best to give you a good fuck, even though I have almost no experience."

"I think that I really have no choice. I am sure that Master Mark will check to see if there is any come inside my pussy after I leave here. Since he ordered me to fuck you, he will whip me severely if I have not been fucked. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you would fuck me, but you must understand if I am not able to give you the quality of fuck that you are expecting."

"Okay, Mary, I can go along with that. Please come in and lie down on my bed. We can go from there."

She lay down, and I could see that she was much too dry for fucking, but I did not know what to do to make her fluid flow. I told Mary the problem, and she said, "I can make some suggestions that might help. Maybe the first thing to try is for you to suck on my nipples. That often works with my husband."

That was agreeable to me, so I did suck on her nipples with her directing me on what to do. I found that an interesting experience, but it did not seem to be helping much. "Okay, let's try you finger fucking me. Wet your middle finger with saliva and push it into my cunt hole. Feel around on the top of my vagina and try to find my G-spot. Your fingers look long enough to reach it. Feel around until you find the bumps and ridges. When you do, crook your finger enough to rub gently on my G-spot with your fingernail. That always turns me on when my husband does it, so maybe it will work for you, too."

I gave that a try, and I felt her vagina get slippery. Mary also began to twitch and writhe on the bed, so I figured that something good must be happening. We were running short on time, so I had her assume the missionary position that Sophie had used and inserted my cock. This penetration was more difficult than with Sophie because of the reduced lube, but the amount was adequate to let me go as deep as I needed to.

I held my position for a moment and then I began to stroke. Mary was trying to cooperate with me, but she did not seem to be able to muster any enthusiasm. It looked to me like it was going to be pretty much a masturbation trip on my part because of the time limitation. I told Mary the problem and she said for me to do what I had to do to get some semen dumped into her to satisfy the overseer.

I managed to do that with a few minutes left on the timer, but I was not proud of my actions. Sure, I had an orgasm and did dump some semen into Mary, so she was going to avoid any punishment when she reported in, but I was sorely disappointed at my second fuck. I guess I did need that lesson that fucking was not always fun, but I sure hoped that this sort of thing was a rarity.

Roughly an hour after Mary Pilot left, the phone rang again. "Hank, those 'I Love Lucy' shows were wonderful. Rack up every one we have on file and feed them to me, one right after the other. I'll cut off the TV when I need a rest, so fix the link so that the feed will stop when the TV is not on, but will return when I turn the TV back on."

"Yes, Ma'am, Your Majesty. The feed will start in about two minutes." Joy to the world! I don't know how many shows there are in the 'I Love Lucy' series, but it ran for several years, so the queen should be off my back for several days. The trick is going to be getting the computer to detect when her TV is turned on. That will require some programming, but she doesn't have to know that. I should have everything ready by the time my next woman shows up, and that will be a great relief for me. If everything goes well, I'll even be able to go back to driving my ATV tonight.

That evening, another overseer showed up to fuck me. She said that her name was Eve. We went into my bedroom, and Eve stripped. I told Eve, "The queen is very unlikely to call me tonight, so we have as much time as you wish. How would you like to start?"

Eve practically lit up like a light fixture. "Wonderful, we have plenty of time for me to teach you some foreplay. That is something that I really like, but I rarely get as much as I want. Lie down, and we will start off with some kissing." I won't bore you with all of the details, but Eve started me out with the basics of kissing, but her impatience showed through, and we went into French kissing fairly soon. Ah, now that was fun. I didn't find it very erotic of itself, but I did find the wrestling with Eve to be just what I needed to turn me on even more.

I found the learning to be a lot more fun when she had me "make love" to her tits and nipples. Now, I considered that very erotic. I saw bare breasts of all kinds every day because I encountered many naked female serfs. Therefore, I knew what the full gamut of sizes and shapes looked like, but Eve's tits were right in the range of my preferred style. Hers were large enough to be distinct from her chest wall and to have some shape that was definitely not just a bag to hold the interior fat and glands. Her nipples were right at the extreme point of her tits and placed very conveniently for me to reach. Overall, I found Eve's tits to be very attractive.

She had me start off just massaging her tits, and I learned how to place my palm on her nipple while I massaged the associated tit with my finger tips and my thumb. Eve seemed to get a real charge out of that. She then had me roll and gently pinch her nipples between my thumb and fingers, and damned if she did not have a small orgasm at that.

We moved on to me kissing her nipples and sucking gently on them. Somehow, that sucking caught my fancy, and I was actually able to draw some liquid from her nipples. It didn't have much of any taste, but Eve was jazzed up about it. As far as she knew, she was not pregnant, so we both wondered where the liquid had come from.

Anyway, she had me continue with the kissing and sucking far longer than I was interested, but I did not dare make a negative comment for fear that she would walk out on me. Therefore, I started looking for ways to liven up the action. It finally dawned on me to suck her nipple as far past my lips as I could get it and then to flog it with my tongue. When I did that, Eve jumped a little bit and I accidentally bit her nipple lightly with my teeth.

That caught Eve completely by surprise and resulted in a full orgasm on her part. She jumped around on the bed and humped her hips up and down as if she were trying to find a cock to penetrate her pussy. When she finally wound down from her climax, Eve said, "My God, Hank, where did you learn to do that? I have never before had an orgasm from just nipple play. You must be a sexual genius!

"Okay, that is enough fooling around. I am ready for fucking, and I hope that you are as good at that as Sophie said you were. Come on, Hank, put it in. I can't wait any longer."

I followed Sophie's instructions as best I could remember them and penetrated Eve as smooth as silk. By now, she was dripping lube from her pussy, so there was plenty for me to work with. In fact, there was so much lube in Eve's cunt that I slid in with no friction hangups. I slid all the way in to bump Eve's clit a little harder than I had intended, but that was because I did not have to force my way down her tunnel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.