Home Away From Home
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hank King was born on a newly settled planet. This was part of the great Diaspora intended to settle the overpopulation problem on Earth. Four promoters came up with a scheme that would make them the lords and masters of 1,000 serfs on the new planet. This is the story, in 10 chapters of how Hank led the great revolution against the despots and made the planet a decent place to live. This is the coming of age story of a genius.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex  

The ATV design was pretty much straight forward. I just copied one from the history disk. I did add a few things like a computer and a rack for my replicator, but I didn't make any fundamental changes away from the four-wheel design that was presented on the display.

The problem was in the actual production of the ATV. I had my small replicator produce another, somewhat larger replicator in parts that I could carry in my hands into the woods to be assembled there. Just getting everything moved and assembled required three weeks because I had to work around a major snowfall. My work area had to be put under a tent because of the cold and snow. Finally, the ATV was ready, and I climbed into the driver's seat.

My heart was in my throat as I started the electric motors that drove the wheels. The replicator was supplying the electricity, and I had an accelerator pedal on the floor to control the speed. The onboard computer controlled the electricity to each wheel, so that was not a problem for me. I was using a canned program from the replicator for that job, and I had confidence that it would work properly.

Steering was by a wheel for the driver to turn. Obviously, I knew nothing about driving beyond what I had learned from the learning machine and watched from various disks. I tried to push down gently on the accelerator pedal, and nothing happened. In my timidity, I was not pushing hard enough. Okay, I pushed harder. Oops! I pushed too hard and nearly crashed into a tree.

There was no separate brake. Backing off on the accelerator pedal accomplished the same effect as pushing the brake pedal, all of that being controlled by the computer. Dammit, I sure was lucky that I was smart enough to use my seat belt; otherwise, I would have been launched into that tree as the computer actually had the wheels run backwards to accommodate my panic stop as I jerked my foot off the accelerator.

I shifted into reverse and very slowly backed up so that I could clear that tree. That worked well enough, but I realized that driving was something that required physical skill as well as knowledge. I drove around very slowly as I learned how to steer and how to adjust my speed. It was a sore temptation to drive back to the library, but I was able to resist that. I spread the tarp over the ATV and the other stuff I was going to leave at my "base" and trotted back to the library.

Uh-oh, the next morning I found waiting for me a command to call the queen. I concocted an excuse about having to spend a lot of time in the latrine because of an upset stomach. Okay, the queen was also having nausea problems, so she was a bit sympathetic. I found what she wanted and that put her back on my side. Oh, if only all problems were this easy to bypass.

Dammit, I was forced to remain at the library at night for nearly a month. At last, the queen delivered her baby, a girl, and she was too busy with the baby to bother me for some time. At last, I was able to sneak back to my ATV and drive it around the forest. This was what amounted to an old-growth forest with very little underbrush except in spots, so I had plenty of room to practice.

Well, things moved along slowly until spring came. At last, my 14th birthday came up, and the question was raised as to whether or not I would remain in the library to find stuff for the queen, or was I to be dumped into the labor pool. I knew nothing about it at the time, but the queen finally put her foot down and vetoed sending me into the general labor pool. She said that I was too valuable where I was, and the king was not about to argue with her over what he considered a trivial matter.

However, since I was now 14, it was time for me to join the breeding program. There were no girls yet old enough for me to form a permanent bond with, but there were plenty of woman around who were willing to break in a newly available virgin. These women were both overseers and serfs. However, as far as the queen was concerned, she did not want to be put off because I was busy fucking some woman.

That's when we came up with a workable compromise. Three reserved times, beginning at 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM, and 7:00 PM, and lasting an hour were reserved for fucking. Otherwise, I was at the beck and call of the queen. Even at my age, three times a day and lasting an hour, was probably more than I could manage on a daily basis. Anyway, we were going to give this schedule a try and see how it worked out.

I don't know how the word was passed around, but every woman on Home Away From Home (HAFH) knew of the schedule practically as soon as the queen agreed to it. Precisely at 10:00 AM, a female overseer showed up and announced that she had won the right to take my virginity. Hell, I didn't care. She had a pussy, and that was all I was interested in.

We went into my bedroom and I set the alarm for one hour. She stripped, and I didn't need to. As it happened, I had been as hard as I could get as soon as she told my why she was here. "Hank, I am here to introduce you to sex. I know that you have seen it, but I am quite sure that you have never indulged yourself. I am ready to go, and I can see that you are the same way. Both of us are already leaking, so no foreplay will be required. Get a towel or something to make a barrier pad so that we do not have to lie in a wet spot before I have to leave. By the way, my name is Sophie."

"Hello, Mistress Sophie. As you said, I am ready to go. Please tell me where you want to start."

"Okay, the first thing we will do is to give you a tour of my pussy. Gently pull my pussy lips aside and hold them so that my pussy is open and you can see where things happen. You are holding my outer pussy lips that you can see all of the time as a serf woman walks around. What you can't always see are the inner pussy lips that all women have. Some are barely there and some are so large that they push their way through the pussy slit. The size of the inner lips is totally beside the point, but some men like them small like mine and some men like them large.

"Margaret, come in here a minute ... Take a close look at Margaret's pussy, Hank. She has the larger inner lips that push out of her pussy. Margaret, what do you think about your large inner pussy lips as compared to my smaller ones? I know that is a loaded question, but I am trying to make a point for Hank."

"I don't know what to say, Mistress. I never thought about it. They don't get in the way of fucking, and I guess that is the only thing that I would complain about if they did."

"Okay, Margret, you are dismissed." Margaret left and Sophie said, "You see, Hank, large or small, inner pussy lips are just there and not many women make much of them one way or the other.

"This is my clitoris, or what many people call the clit. Either name is acceptable. This is the major source of stimulation for me, though I do enjoy having a man play with my pussy lips and finger fuck me.

"This is my urethra. It is where the piss comes out. A woman can generate a lot of liquid during fucking, but none of it comes from the urethra and none of it is piss.

"This is the opening to my vagina. That is where your cock goes when we fuck. Your baby-making fluid, your semen, has to go in here or there will be no baby. Have you gotten all of that? Okay, those are the basics, and every woman is pretty much the same in her pussy. There is variation in size, but not in function. Do you understand so far?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress Sophie. Your explanation was very helpful." Actually, I had been through all of that a couple of years ago when I finally understood the difference between men and women. The library files had quite a bit to say on the structure of the pussy and the cock, and I suspected that I really knew more than Sophie did. However, I was well aware of the trouble I could get into if I said anything like that to her. Besides, I didn't want to mess up my first chance to fuck!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.