Big Beautiful Dolly - Cover

Big Beautiful Dolly

Copyright© 2016 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dolly felt that "Big and Beautiful" was sort of patronizing and she ignored the insults about her generous build.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

Dolly's little interlude with Mister Johnson in the fitting room was fresh in her memory when she woke up the next morning. She even looked in the mirror and made faces with her mouth opened wide like he was pushing his business inside her lips and tickling her tongue like a dirty old man with a yen for young girls even if they were a bit overweight.

She had learned a long time ago that boys lost all their sense of proportion about girl's figures when it came to having their long thick shafts surrounded by a wet and willing mouth and a tongue that kept busy taking care of business the entire time. Dolly could tell right away if a boy or even a full-grown man with a sex-deprived tool was in the mood for humping regardless of her extra padding around her waist and hips from the way they didn't try to hide their erections right in front of her.

Most of the skinny-Minnie's with their trim and toned butt cheeks enticed the male population without a doubt but when it came to actually mounting up and riding female flanks most men knew a big girl was the best of all. She was fairly generous in serving up her front and back openings to almost any boy or man that was polite and asked nicely and they all told her how nice it was to finally have a female that made them feel like they had sunk into a fantastic pillow of flesh all wet and wild and able to handle anything they felt the urge to do.

Her success in landing conquests and experiencing the varied fetishes of masculine fantasies filled her with heaps of confidence about her ability to take care of any situation and she had recently started experimenting with taking care of her admirers two at a time and she found that the excitement of being done at both ends made her orgasm endlessly like a silly schoolgirl being broken in by her shameless tutor.

Her parents asked,

"You look so radiant today, dear, have you been losing weight?"

She was inclined to giggle because what she was losing was a lot different than what could be measured on a scale. She was taking it in all three entryways like the skinny girls and loving every minute of it.

Dolly was ashamed to tempt fate by gloating over her successes and pretended that she was still the shy and sex-deprived young girl that she appeared to all those around her. Her best friend Norma Mae knew she was getting it steady because she generally told Norma Mae everything that happened. The only thing she hadn't mentioned yet was the doing two at the same time because she knew poor Norma Mae needed to get laid badly but was far too shy to let any man know her circumstances.

Dolly devised an idea of bringing Norma Mae and her new friend Billy along to Mister Johnson's and she would arrange for one or both of them to bring her into the world of instant gratification. She didn't tell Norma Mae because she feared the young girl would be reluctant to give up her secrets in front of others.

The four of them went to the French restaurant right across the street from Mister Johnson's store and they shared a bottle of champagne like it was New Year's Eve or somebody's birthday. They all found a different reason to toast something and before the coffee was served, they were all feeling quite light-headed and happy. Not wanting to drive home, they all went with Mister Johnson to his apartment over the store which he used on those nights when he had to work late sorting out a new shipment or filling a large customer order.

The apartment was color coordinated all in white and had the most modern of furnishings inside that almost looked like the set from some science-fiction movie. The white leather furniture and the white fluffy carpet were inviting and comfortable. Somehow, they got involved in a game of strip poker and of course the big loser was Norma Mae. The rest of them felt badly for her sitting there in her pretty Victoria's Secret panties and totally bra-less so they all stripped down to their undies as well just to make her feel like part of the group. As the game went on, both Norma Mae and Dolly became totally naked and it didn't take long for all four of them to start fun and games of a different nature right on the fluffy white carpet.

Dolly encouraged Mister Johnson to mount her with his beautiful huge erection and Norma Mae and Billy watched them doing it for a few moments and then they hooked up with arms and legs going in different directions at the same time. Dolly watched the pretty slender shy girl taking it from the rear just like she liked to do and figured that Norma Mae was trying to imitate her style of humping because she had heard about it so much from Dolly's chattering mouth.

Billy was spanking the normally timid girl on her backside like a familiar boyfriend and Norma Mae was eating it up like it was a banana split with all the fixings. Mister Johnson got into the spirit of the moment and beat a harsh tattoo on her buttocks with his strong palms and demanding fingers. Suddenly, Dolly was gasping her orgasm at the sight of Norma Mae's humiliation and the sensation of Mister Johnson's business rubbing up a storm between her legs.

Dolly was relaxing in Mister Johnson's arms thinking sweet thought about how nice it was to be in a jumble of four naked bodies all intertwined and friendly. Then, like in a dream, she heard the shy voice of Norma Mae whispering in her ear.

"Is it all right for us to switch now?"

She looked at her best friend and had to giggle because it was obvious the girl was filled with the urgent need for more of the same she had gotten from Billy and she was driven by the urge to extend her knowledge of dick to form an experienced ability to compare one from the other. It was similar to her first efforts to gain experience from close personal relations with an assortment of strange bed-fellows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.