Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

“My name’s Vince Castillo and I know everything that goes on at this hotel. For instance, I know you had the very sexy brunette chick pick up two men in the hotel bar and go with them to their room. Amazingly, they left a few minutes ago and now she’s leaving with you. If I had to guess, I’d guess it was her first time as a prostitute and that you put her up to it,” the concierge said.

“What are you getting at?” Eric asked.

“I don’t allow outsiders to work my hotel; but, that said, I’m always looking for fresh new talent that meets a certain standard. If she has a manager, he must be smart enough to work with me. I set up her dates and collect all the money that I run through the hotel books, taking 20 percent off the top as my commission,” Vince told Eric.

“Every client I have, I’ve personally vetted to insure no undercover cops. As part of our deal, if you decide to take it, the hotel manager and I get to use her services free of charge. She’ll be the payment to the manager for laundering the money through the hotel books. As for me, I just like to have sex with beautiful girls and Allison certainly meets that qualification,” Vince continued.

“You seem to be telling me a lot about your operation and how do you know Allison’s name?” Eric asked.

“I had you two checked out last night. I know you’re Eric Martin and the hot sexy brunette is Allison Walker, the wife of your friend John Walker, but she’s been living with you. I’m assuming he’s in this with you because you two are still friends,” Vince replied.

“If we were to take your proposition, what kind of money are we talking about?” Eric asked

“I’m a fair man; I charge my clients five hundred dollars for about an hour with a single customer and a thousand if she has to do two in the same room. My commission is 20 percent and your part would be four and eight hundred,” Vince replied.

“I think we have a deal,” Eric said, as he held out his hand for Vince to shake it.

“Have Allison here Friday evening before six. Have her sit in the lobby and wait until I contact her. She’ll be staying the night. I want to try her out before I send her to one of my clients,” Vince said, as he shook Eric’s hand.

Allison was waiting in the car when Eric came out of the hotel.

“What did the man want?” Allison asked, as Eric drove.

“He’s the hotel concierge and I made a deal with him. He’s going to set you up with some dates with men staying at the hotel,” Eric informed Allison.

“Are you saying I’m going to be his prostitute?” Allison asked, with concern in her voice.

“No. Not at all. You’ll still be my whore. It’s just that Vince will be setting up dates for you and, while you’re at the hotel, you’ll do anything he tells you as if it were me,” Eric told Allison.

“So, John was right. You have turned me into a whore,” Allison said, in a low subdued voice.

“Don’t give me any crap and do what you’re told. You knew what it was going to be like when you left John and went with me. Am I going to have a problem with you?” Eric asked Allison.

“No. I’ll do as you want,” the beautiful brunette said, with a slight whimper in her voice.

It had been Eric’s dream ever since he started seeing young teenage girls’ sexy bodies that one day he’d have a stable of hot sexy young prostitutes at his beckoning.

The next Friday evening Eric took Allison to the hotel and let her out. The beautiful brunette was wearing an elegant braless cocktail dress as she went into the hotel and sat down on a sofa there in the lobby and waited. It wasn’t long before the concierge came and sat beside her.

“Allison, you look lovely this evening. You can call me Vince,” he said.

“Thank you,” she replied.

“How much did Eric tell you?” Vince asked.

“Only that you’d be setting up my dates and that I was to do anything you told me without question,” Allison answered.

“Very well then, you know your place,” Vince remarked.

“Yes sir,” the beautiful brunette said, in a low submissive voice.

“Tonight, you’ll be staying in one of the rooms with me. Tomorrow you meet the hotel manager and spend some time with him. Do you have any questions?” Vince asked.

“No sir. Just let me know when and what I’m supposed to do,” Allison answered.

“Go to the VIP check-in counter. There’s a reservation in your name. Everything is taken care of, your overnight bag and suitcase that Eric left with me are already in your room. The girl will give you a key. Go to the room and I’ll join you later,” Vince told Allison, and got up and walked away.

The beautiful brunette got up, walked over to the VIP counter, and asked the girl, “Do you have a reservation for Allison Walker?”

The girl looked at her computer screen and said, “I sure do Ms. Walker. Suite 1003,” and handed Allison the electronic keycard as she said, “Have a pleasant stay.”

Allison took the keycard and went up to the room. She was surprised when she opened the door to find a large living room with a wet bar in it. The suite had a separate bedroom that had a king-size bed and the huge bathroom had a large sunken tub in it. Allison was thinking, “If I have to do this, at least its high class.” She made herself a drink, sat back, and waited.

It wasn’t long before Allison heard a keycard being inserted into the door and Vince opened the door and walked in. She put her drink down and stood up. He walked over to the beautiful brunette. Grabbing her, he pulled her against him and kissed her on the lips. Allison responded by passionately kissing him as he ran his hands over her sexy body. He felt her tight ass as he rubbed his hardening cock against her pussy.

When he broke the kiss, Vince said, “Strip while I make myself a drink,” and went over to the wet bar as Allison started taking off her clothes. He watched as the beautiful brunette reached behind her back and unzipped her dress. She then lowered it, exposing her breasts to Vince. He watched her fabulous tits jiggle and sway as she wiggled her dress past her hips, letting it fall around her ankles.

Allison stepped out of her dress, picked it up and walked, in just her bikini panties and high heels, over to the closet taking out a hanger and hanging up her dress. She then turned around to face Vince with her magnificent breasts on full display. The sexy brunette then slid her panties down her legs, stepped out of them, and laid them on a chair.

“A lot of my clients are going to fall in love with you,” Vince said, as he looked at the beautiful brunette standing there nude, in her high heels.

“Then you approve of me?” Allison said.

“Very much so. You don’t shave your pretty brown muff,” Vince replied.

“I trim it a little, but I’ve never shaved it,” Allison said.

“So, your husband and Eric started having you turn tricks,” Vice said, as he started taking off his clothes.

“At first, my husband, John, started having me let his friends fuck me. Eric was the one that started charging strangers. I don’t know if John was ok with it or not, or if he’s even aware of it,” Allison replied.

“Let’s see if you’re as good a fuck as I think you’re going to be,” Vince said, as he pulled Allison’s nude body against him, after he was naked, and kissed her again.

The beautiful brunette passionately kissed Vince as she felt his hardening cock rubbing against her pussy and thighs. Her nude breasts were mashed against his bare chest. Allison’s cunt was very wet as Vince slid his hand down her sexy body and slipped a finger into her love canal to see how ready she was to be fucked. He was very pleased to find that her pussy was well lubricated and ready to take a hard cock.

“Get on the bed and spread your legs,” Vince said, when they stopped kissing.

Allison slipped off her high heels, climbed on the bed, and spread her legs wide as Vince got between them. She let out a loud moan as his hard cock went sliding into her wet cunt as she humped her pussy up to meet his driving cock. He fucked her with long and hard strokes as she kept moaning and working her hips fucking him.

She had even been better that he expected as he ejaculated deep into her sexy little twat. After unloading his cum in Allison’s pussy, Vince rolled off her, got up, and put his clothes on. She laid there panting.

“I have to go tend to my duties, but I’ll be back in a little while. Oh, by the way, you did well. If you continue to fuck like that we won’t have any problems,” Vince said, and headed out the door.

He came back about two hours later. Allison was still lying on the bed nude. She’d turned on the television and was laying back watching it. Vince took off his clothes and joined her on the bed. He got ahold of her long brown hair and pulled her to where she was lying half on top of him as he kissed her. She returned his kiss. When Vince broke the kiss, he said, “Suck me,” and pushed down on Allison’s head.

She moved down his body, lowered her mouth to his hard cock wrapping her lips around the head. She then slid her lips down to the base, completely taking his entire cock into her mouth. Vince was amazed that a girl that looked as innocent as Allison could deep throat his cock without being forced. He wondered if Eric knew just how special she was.

Allison was moving her head up-and-down sucking his cock. Her beautiful long soft brown hair fell on his balls and thighs as she sucked him. The brunette had become very good at sucking cock and knew Vince wasn’t going to last long before he ejaculated. When he erupted, Allison swallowed his cum. After sucking him dry, she eased her mouth off his softening cock.

“Eric said that you were going to evaluate me. Did I pass?” Allison asked.

“I’d say you earned an A+. All you have to do now is just keep doing what you’ve been doing,” Vince replied.

“In the morning after you take a bath and get all cleaned up. You’ll be going to meet the hotel manager and I expect you to behave properly and let him enjoy that sexy body of yours,” Vince continued.

After resting for a while, he fucked the beautiful brunette again, unloading another load of cum in her pussy before they went to sleep for the night. The next morning, Vince had Allison perform oral sex. She didn’t hesitate to swallow his cum as he blew his load in her mouth. After that, Vince told her to take her bath and that he’d be back to get her in a couple of hours to go meet the hotel manager. He then put on his clothes and left.

Allison took a long hot bath. After drying off, she blow-dried and brushed out her beautiful long hair. She decided to wear a nice skirt and blouse to meet the hotel manager. The skirt came to four inches above her knees when standing and showed of her thighs if she sat and crossed her legs. It was sexy but not slutty. She’d just slipped on her high heels when she heard Vince’s keycard being inserted into the door.

“I must say. You look fantastic. The manager is going to be well pleased with you,” Vince told Allison, as he walked in.

“Thank you,” the beautiful brunette replied.

“I’ll show you to his office. He’s expecting you. I won’t be staying, I have other matters to attend to,” Vince said.

Allison knocked on the hotel manager’s door.

“Come in,” a male voice said.

Allison opened the door and walked in and said, “Vince told me to report to you.”

“So, you’re the new girl,” the manager said, as he got up from behind his desk and went and walked around Allison.

He stopped behind her, reached out, and ran his finger through Allison’s beautiful long brown hair as he said, “Bend over my desk.”

Allison stepped closer to the desk and bent over at her waist, resting her arms and breasts on the desk. She felt the manager lift her skirt and bunch it up around her waist, leaving her panty-covered ass completely exposed.

“You have a very nice ass,” the hotel manager said, as he ran his hands over it and then got ahold of her panties and slid them off her ass and let them drop around her ankles. The manager then undid his pants and shoved them down along with his undershorts.

Allison let out a loud moan when the manager rammed his hard cock into her pussy. He fucked her with long steady strokes until her pussy was well lubricated and his cock was very slick. He then pulled out of her cunt and rammed his hard cock into Allison’s tight little asshole. She let out a loud groan, but stayed bent over his desk as he slid his cock in-and-out of her tight backdoor. The manager didn’t take long before he ejaculated his cum deep into her ass.

“I’m going to enjoy fucking your tight ass while you work here, but you can go for now,” the manager said, as he pulled his deflating cock out of Allison’s ass.

She stood up, reached down, pulled her panties up, and straightened her skirt. Allison left the manager’s office and went back to the room that she’d spent the night with Vince in. He was there waiting on her.

“You didn’t tell me the manager was going to fuck me in the ass,” Allison said.

“Did you give him any problem?” Vince asked.

“No. But it’s not something I like doing,” Allison answered.

“Is that going to cause complications in the future?” Vince asked.

“No. I can deal with it. I said, I didn’t like being fucked in the ass and I don’t, but I know it’s going to happen because some men like it that way,” Allison submissively answered.

“A lot of my clients are black men. I’m assuming you don’t have a problem fucking blacks, being you spent the night with two of them?” Vince asked.

“I don’t have a problem at all having sex with black men,” Allison said, but wanted to tell him that she’d much rather have large black cocks fucking her, but thought better of it.

“Eric is on his way to get you, but I think we have enough time for you the give me another blowjob,” Vince said, as he dropped his pants and undershorts.

Allison dropped to her knees and slid her mouth on Vince’s hard cock. She commenced to sucking his cock, letting it slip into her throat. It didn’t take long before he was ejaculating his cum in the beautiful brunette’s hot mouth as she swallowed it down. She continued sucking his cock until she’d sucked him completely dry.

“You deep throat a cock better that any girl I’ve had,” Vince said, as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” Allison said.

Just as she got up off her knees, there was a knock on the door. Vince opened it and let Eric in.

“Well. Was I right about her?” Eric asked Vince, ignoring Allison.

“Your girl did well and my clients are going to like her very much. I think we’ll have a good relationship working together. I’ll call you and let you know when her first date is,” Vince replied.

“Just let me know and I’ll have her here,” Eric said, as he picked up Allison’s overnight bag and suitcase. She looked at Vince, but said nothing as she followed Eric out the door.

Allison was silent on the drive to his apartment. Eric wondered if he was going to have a problem with her not wanting to service Vince’s clients at the hotel. He’d made the deal with Vince and knew he couldn’t let the beautiful brunette back out of it.

“Can’t we go back to the way it was? I’ll fuck you and John. I’ll fuck the other guys on poker night, but I don’t really want to be a prostitute,” Allison told Eric, once they were back at his apartment.

“You wanted to be a bad girl and now that you are, you can’t just back out. Like it or not, you’re mine and John’s whore and will do what you’re told, which includes fucking and sucking strange men for money. I never want to have to get rough with you, but if you try to back out of the deal I made with Vince, you won’t like the consequences,” Eric told Allison, very sternly.

As he expected, Allison cowered down and said, “I didn’t say I wouldn’t do it. You know I’ll do whatever you want me to.”

Vince started setting dates for Allison. The hotel had over five hundred rooms and Vince had many clients that stayed at the hotel regularly. He also had a two-bedroom suite were he sometime stayed and kept, Brenda Woodard, a 20-year-old that he’d turned into a prostitute. Vince took Allison, introduced her to Brenda, and informed her that Allison was a prostitute also and would be servicing clients. He told them she wouldn’t be living there, but she’d be using the suite while at the hotel and gave Allison a keycard to the suite.

Allison and Brenda were kept very busy servicing clients. The beautiful brunette was spending more nights at the hotel that at Eric’s apartment. Vince had her some nights doing three or four different men in different rooms. She’d spend about an hour with each one, then go to Vince’s suite and freshen up before going to the next room.

It had been awhile since Eric had talked to John and he had a proposition for him, so he decided to give him a call. It was Saturday so he was pretty sure John and Cindy would be at home.

“Hello,” John said, as he answered the phone.

“John. Eric here, how’s things been going. I haven’t talked to you in a while. Has Cindy been behaving herself?” Eric asked.

“Everything’s about the same. You were right about Cindy; she hasn’t given me any trouble. She’s been an obedient little sex kitten,” John replied.

“If you’re going to be around today, I’d like to come over and discuss some things with you,” Eric told John.

“I’ve been wondering what you’ve been doing being I hadn’t heard from you. Come on over, we’ll be here,” John said.

“See you in about an hour,” Eric said, and hung the phone.

When Eric knocked on the door, Cindy opened it and let him and Allison in.

“Hi Allison,” Cindy said, and gave her a smile. She was glad to see the brunette.

“Hi Cindy. We should have kept in touch,” Allison replied with a smile.

Eric walked over to the sexy young blonde and gave her a kiss on the lips. She returned his kiss as she’d been trained to do. When he broke the kiss, Eric told Cindy to take Allison and go to the bedroom; that he needed to have a private conversation with John. The two girls left the room so the men could talk.

“You know we’ve talked about the girl you married no longer existing, that Allison is a completely different person now,” Eric said.

“I didn’t want to admit it as first, but I know now you were right. If Allison was the girl I thought she was, she’d never have changed; no matter what we did to her,” John said.

“I’m glad you’ve finally come around for I have a proposition for you. I want you and me to be partners,” Eric told John.

“What kind of partners?” John asked.

“I know this guy that works at the Grand Executive Suites Hotel as the concierge that arranges girls for a select group of vetted VIPS’ and I’ve been letting him set up dates for Allison,” Eric said.

“You’re talking about prostitution. Has Allison been going along with this?” John asked.

“To be honest John, I didn’t give her a choice,” Eric replied.

“You know she’s still legally my wife,” John said.

“You can divorce her if it’d makes you feel better,” Eric replied.

“That’s not really funny,” John snapped.

“Come on John, you raped Cindy and are now forcing the teenager to live with you and perform sexually anytime you want her. I gave you a chance to take Allison and you didn’t,” Eric told John.

“I’ll admit I’ll never look at Allison the same way anymore. It didn’t take much effort on your part to turn her into a wanton slut. What kind of partnership are you talking about?” John asked.

Eric explained to John that Vince Castillo at the hotel handled everything, even the collection of the money, which was run though the hotel as personal services. That Vince had a deal with the hotel manager where he laundered the money through the hotels books each month. As part of the deal, he gets to use one of Vince’s girls once or twice a week.

The normal fee for an hour or so date was five hundred and that he took 20 percent off the top and gave the rest to the girl’s manager. He only dealt with a very select group of men that he personally vetted before he’d set them up with a date.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.