Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

Eric and John’s other friends had started stopping by his house regularly, even at times with him not at home, and fucking Allison. All resistance had been fucked out of her, she just let them drag her to the bedroom and use her anyway they wanted. The one person she looked forward to the most was Eric, whom she willingly gave herself to. She never hesitated to perform oral sex for him and swallowed his cum. Allison had major orgasms virtually every time he fucked her. It was to the point where, if Eric asked her or told her to, she’d leave John and become his full-time whore.

One day after fucking Allison, Eric told John, just to show him he wasn’t a total bastard to him, he’d fix him up with his ex-wife Tammy. Said if he got in good in with her, he could fuck her and her daughter both. Eric told him he’d never stopped fucking the bitch, even after their divorce. Said she was a fine piece of ass, he just got tired of her.

John knew how beautiful Tammy was. Even at thirty-six, she looked fantastic. Tammy had a very shapely body with large breasts and a well-rounded ass. Her blonde hair hung just below her shoulders. She had dark, mysterious eyes that were sexy as hell. Tammy worked at a topless bar, but never fraternized with the customers. She was far better looking and had a better body than all the girls that worked there that were in their twenties. Most people couldn’t believe she had two teenage kids. Her body showed no signs of having children, except her breasts and nipples were larger after breast-feeding Kirby and Cindy.

What no one knew about Tammy was that she had been gangbanged when she was sixteen. She had been at a party when one of the girls saw her talking to her boyfriend and got jealous, thinking Tammy was trying to steal her boyfriend. She had one of her friends distract Tammy while she slipped a date rape drug in the teens drink. When Tammy started feeling dizzy and could barely stand up, the girl told a group of boys to take the blonde bitch to one of the back bedrooms and they could have some fun with her.

Five boys took the young blonde to the bedroom. Tammy was barely conscious as the boys stripped her clothes off, with their hands exploring every part of her sexy teen body. After getting her nude, they laid her on the bed. A couple of the boys had taken out their cell phones and took nude photos of the sixteen-year-old. They sent the photos, plainly showing Tammy’s face, her fantastic breasts, and pretty blonde pussy to all their friends.

Tammy laid there in the clutches of the date rape drug as the first boy climbed on top of her. Two of the other boys grabbed her ankles and spread her legs for him. She was only vaguely aware as he rammed his hard cock into her pussy taking her virginity. For the next several hours, Tammy drifted in and out of consciousness. When the first boy unloaded his cum in Tammy’s pussy and climbed off her, he was immediately replaced by another boy crawling between her legs.

The young teen just laid there moaning, unable to resist, as one boy after the other took her and filled her pussy with their cum. By the time the five boys had finished with Tammy, four more had joined the group. The girl that set Tammy up had spread the word that there was a sexy blonde in the back bedroom that was taking on all comers. Nine different boys fucked the young teen that night.

Tammy woke up alone and nude. She was sore between her legs, her pussy lips were red and swollen, and she was leaking male semen out of her. She was so sore she could hardly move, but managed to drag herself out of bed and look for her clothes. The teen found her skirt and blouse but couldn’t find her bra or panties. Tammy slipped them on and slowly eased out of the bedroom. As she went down the hall, she found a bathroom. She had to pee really badly. so she went in and sat on the toilet. After she stopped peeing, she heard big globs of cum hitting the water as she squeezed her sore vaginal muscles.

The sixteen-year-old didn’t know how many boys, or how many times they’d fucked her that night. She didn’t even know who had taken her virginity. She remembered different boys being on top of her, driving their hard cocks into her pussy at times when she’d gain semi-consciousness, but never enough to where she was able to resist their abuse.

Tammy found a couple of boys and a girl sitting in the living room that she recognized from school, but really didn’t know them.

“I guess you won’t be trying to steal anyone else’s boyfriend now that everyone knows what kind of slut you are,” the girl that set her up said.

“I didn’t try to steal anybody’s boyfriend, someone must have drugged me, I just don’t remember, I wanna go home,” Tammy said in a low voice with tears starting to run down her cheeks.

“Come on, I’ll take you home,” the boy said that wasn’t with the girl.

On the drive to Tammy’s house, she asked the boy if he was one of the one’s with her that night. He admitted he had fucked her, but said she didn’t say “No” or resist in any way. The boy told her he’d like to take her out sometime, where it would be just the two of them. That he really wanted to fuck her again.

“I’m not the kind of girl you think I am, I was drugged and raped at the party,” Tammy snapped.

The boy told Tammy that maybe the case, but she better let it go and kept quiet about it. If she tried to cry rape, there’d be at least a dozen boys and girls at the party that would swear she was willing and coming onto all the boys.

It was the one time Tammy had lied to her father. She had told him she was spending the night with her girlfriend, because she wanted to go to the party and knew her father wouldn’t let her if he knew that was where she was going. She knew her father wouldn’t believe she was raped. He’d think she was just like her mother, who had several affairs before finally running off with another man and leaving her father with a teenage daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.