Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

“If you let me fuck Allison, I’ll fix you up with Jillian,” Brodie said after John’s confession.

John had to admit he’d thought about fucking his brother’s blonde wife. She wasn’t overly fat, but she was a large girl. She had large breasts and a fairly large ass that he’d like to fuck.

“Does she take it in the ass?” John asked his brother.

“As far as I know, her ass is still virgin. You could be her first,” Brodie said.

“Would you care if I fucked Jillian in the ass?” John asked.

“Hell no! You can have her anyway you want; as long as I get some of Allison’s hot pussy,” his brother answered.

“I must admit, I’ve always wanted to fuck that big ass of hers,” John told his brother.

“Then it’s a deal. I’ll talk to Jillian,” Brodie said.

“John wants to fuck you, and I told him you’d let him,” Brodie told his wife the next day.

“You what!” Jillian cried.

“I told my brother you’d let him shove his hard cock in that hot horny pussy of yours,” her husband said.

“But... , we agreed; I wasn’t going to do that anymore. Remember the problem when I fucked the two men to pay off your gambling bet when you lost?” Jillian replied.

She reminded her husband that he’d told her he couldn’t lose with four Aces, when he got her to agree to cover his bet by agreeing to have sex with the two men if he lost. When one of the men, flopped a straight flush, the game was over and Brodie had lost. The two men took Jillian to the bedroom and then watched as she took off her clothes. When she was nude, she laid on the bed and waited.

The first guy shed his clothes; he was a smaller white guy with an average sized cock. Jillian spread her legs, letting the guy crawl between them and ram his hard cock in her pussy. As usual, her vagina was slick from the anticipation of being fucked, even though she really didn’t want to fuck the guy. It wasn’t long before she felt the man release his cum in her pussy. He then rolled off her and quickly got off the bed.

“She’s not bad, it’s your turn,” the guy that had just fucked her told the other guy.

The second guy was a large black man. He had already taken his clothes off, and was stroking his massive black cock. Jillian looked over and was amazed; it was the largest cock she had ever seen. It was huge, much larger than her husband or anyone else she’d fucked. It rather made her wish she’d dated some black boys in high school. Being raised in suburbia, the school she attended was 80 percent white.

Jillian watched as the large black man climbed on the bed with her. His massive chest mashed her breasts as he laid on top of her. She spread her legs, allowing him to guide his enormous cock to her pussy. Brodie’s wife gasped and moaned when she felt his massive tool slide deep into her pussy. She couldn’t believe how full she felt, nothing anywhere his size had ever been inside her. Even after all the fucking she had done, her vagina had to stretch to accommodate the huge black cock.

The large black guy slowly started sliding his massive tool in-and-out of Jillian’s pussy. Her vaginal muscles were clinging to his cock. He gradually picked up speed, driving his large black snake into her blonde pussy, until she was moaning loudly and rolling her head from side to side

“Damn, all you white bitches like my black cock,” the guy said, as he was pumping his large mass of male meat in-and-out of Jillian’s pussy.

“O yea, I’ve never felt ... Make me cum on your cock,” Brodie’s wife said, panting as she worked her large hips fucking his black monster invading her blonde pussy.

He continued to ride the blonde wife until his black cock erupted deep in her pussy. Jillian felt him release a huge amount of cum in her and that sent her over the top. From the other room Brodie heard his wife scream, but knew it wasn’t from pain; he had heard that scream many times and knew she was having a massive orgasm.

When the two men left, Jillian admitted she had enjoyed fucking the black guy with his large cock, but told her husband she never wanted to see those two men again. That however didn’t happen; they kept stopping by their house while Brodie was at work and forcing her to have sex with them. They even took nude photos of her and who knew what they did with them. It was three months before they left her alone.

“This is different... , John’s my brother,” Brodie replied.

“Are you going to fuck Allison? I know you’ve always wanted to,” Jillian asked her husband.

“Yea, John said I could nail the little bitch,” her husband replied.

“How do you know she’ll let you?” Jillian asked.

“John got himself in a pickle and his innocent young wife had to use her hot little pussy to get him out of it,” Brodie replied.

“You’re telling me Allison fucked someone to keep John out of trouble,” Jillian said.

“Not only fucked him, but apparently sucked him off too,” Brodie said.

“I never would have thought Allison capable of that, she’s always been so self-righteous,” Jillian replied.

Brodie told Jillian that they were going over to John and Allison’s the next weekend and him and John was going to swap wives. Said she’d be spending the night with John and he was going to pound the hell out of Allison’s pussy. He was going to have the beautiful brunette suck his cock; he wanted to see her swallow cum with his own eyes.

“So, I guess we’re into wife swapping now, along with me being your friend’s whore,” Allison said contemptuously when John told her about their plans for the weekend.

She wasn’t very happy to say the least, but reluctantly gave in when her husband reminded her that she’d already fucked seven of his friends and Brodie was his brother. Allison liked John’s brother, so fucking him wouldn’t be much of a chore. The part she detested was that John would be fucking Jillian. She never had a very high opinion of her, especially her morals.

“I’m sure Jillian doesn’t care, she’s always been hot to trot, and not very particular who with,” Allison said condescendingly.

The next weekend Brodie and Jillian went over to John and Allison’s house. John had Allison wear a short little summer dress and nothing else, no bra or panties. Her nipples were plainly visible pushing out against the thin fabric. Jillian was wearing tight jeans and a button up shirt with the top three buttons undone, which let a lot of cleavage show along with the edge of her lace bra. John and Allison were sitting on the love seat and Brodie and Jillian were sitting on the sofa. They were sitting around making small talk when Allison asked everyone if they would like a beer.

“So, sweet little Allison isn’t so innocent anymore,” Jillian said when Allison was in the kitchen getting the drinks and couldn’t hear her.

“She’s evolving,” John replied.

“I should go help her get the beers,” Jillian said and got up and went into the kitchen.

“I want you to know I’m only doing this because John wants me to,” Allison said looking at Jillian as she walked in the kitchen.

“It’s no big deal with me, but you’ve always been Brodie’s favorite fantasy. He’s wanted on top of that sexy body of yours for years,” Jillian told her sister-in-law, and then grabbed a couple of the beers and headed back to the living room.

Allison got the other two beers and followed Jillian. Instead of her sister-in-law taking the beer to her husband, she went and handed one to John and then sat beside him on the love seat. Knowing what was expected of her, Allison went over and gave her brother-in-law a beer and sat next to him. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, and then leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She returned his kisses as she felt his hand squeeze her braless breasts through the thin material of her dress.

Brodie felt Allison’s nipples harden and knew she was getting sexually aroused. He removed his hand from her breasts and laid it on her bare thigh. She spread her legs a little wider as he slid his hand along her inner thigh until he felt her moist pussy lips. The sexy brunette let out a moan when her brother-in-law slipped a finger in her wet little twat. He slid it in-and-out of Allison’s pussy a few times, and then slipped his finger out and found her hard little clit. When he massaged it, she moaned louder.

“Take me to the bedroom and fuck me,” Allison whispered.

“You have changed,” Brodie replied, as he picked her up and started for the bedroom.

“It’s what John wanted. He wanted me to be a slut and that’s what he got,” Allison said as she looked over at her husband.

He didn’t hear a word she said as he was too occupied. Jillian had unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock and was sucking on it. It was the first time Allison had seen her husband with another woman and she couldn’t help but feel a little jealous watching his cock disappearing in Jillian’s mouth on each downward movement of her blonde head.

“When we get in the bedroom, I’ll show you what I can do,” Allison said, as she put her arms around Brodie’s neck and passionately kissed him as he carried her into the bedroom.

When they broke the kiss, Brodie put Allison down. She reached behind her back and unzipped her little summer dress. She eased it off her shoulders, letting it slide down her body and fall around her ankles. She was now standing in front of her brother-in-law completely nude.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.