Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

Allison couldn’t believe her loving husband, the boy she’d started dating when she turned sixteen and never dated anyone else, wanted her to have sex with his friends. Unwillingly she had sex with Eric, the bad boy of the group, then the other six friends of John’s. What shocked Allison the most was she liked being used by her husband’s friends; but what terrified her was she wanted Eric to fuck her again, knowing she’d do whatever he wanted. Now she was lying in bed fucking her husband and thinking about Eric and what happened at the hotel. Allison didn’t know why she whispered in John’s ear, but she did.

“Do you like knowing your friends filled my pussy with their cum?” Allison whispered.

She totally caught her husband off guard; he didn’t know where this was going. He knew he couldn’t tell her the truth, and not wanting to make her mad, he just softly said that was what he’d wanted to happen.

“They weren’t gentle with me, they fucked me hard, used me like a whore,” Allison whispered.

“I know,” John said, still not knowing where this was leading.

“Did you like your wife being your friends’ whore?” Allison whispered.

John knew he had to tell her he did because he didn’t know what else Eric might have in store for them. He hated that he got sexually aroused at watching and listening to Allison being fucked by his friends. He was in a paradoxical situation because he never wanted it to happen again; and yet, he was looking forward to the next time. John told Allison she wasn’t a whore, he just wanted his friends to enjoy her hot sexy body as much as he did. When he unloaded his cum in his wife’s pussy, Allison was a little upset; she had wanted a good hard fucking, but John ejaculated before she’d had an orgasm.

A few days later John confessed to his older brother, Brodie, about his new feelings toward Allison. He told him about having sex with Cindy, but left out the part about him forcing her. About Eric blackmailing him into convincing Allison to have sex with him at the hotel, but said nothing about the others and the gangbang. Brodie had always been attracted to his younger brother’s wife, with her beautiful long mane of brown hair; his wife had short blonde hair.

“How did you ever talk Allison into fucking someone else? I never would have believed she’d be willing to do that,” his brother asked.

“She wasn’t willing, I had to threaten her with a divorce before she gave in and agreed to do it,” John told his brother.

Brodie admitted he had always envied his brother for marrying such a beautiful young girl. It wasn’t that his wife Jillian was ugly, quite the opposite. Jillian was very attractive, but a little on the hefty side with large breasts and a fairly wide ass, but she carried her weight well. Her body was well proportioned and sexy. She had a cute face framed by her long blonde hair.

It was just that John’s brother thought Allison was the most gorgeous thing he’d ever seen. Brodie had thought many times about trying to slip his hard cock into his brother’s wife. Allison had always seemed too innocent and trusting, she’d even flirt with him in front of John and Jillian. None of them took her seriously; they were all just having fun, as Jillian would flirt with John. Brodie secretly wanted desperately to fuck Allison.

John’s brother had always been a little kinky and enjoyed Jillian telling him about all the boys she’d fucked and what all they did to her. He wondered what it would be like, actually seeing Jillian being thoroughly fucked by someone else’s hard cock. Jillian wasn’t a virgin when Brodie married her, he knew she’d had several boyfriends before him that she’d put out for. She had a reputation of being an easy fuck. Jillian spent most dates on her back in the backseat of boys’ cars; but Brodie didn’t care. When he’d asked her to marry him, she’d accepted.

Jillian’s sexual history started when she had seduced her stepfather. He’d taken her virginity when she was fifteen and continued to fuck her all through high school, behind her mother’s back. Jillian knew, from the first time that she’d let her stepfather fuck her, she liked sex; and liked it a lot. She had lain awake many nights, listening to her stepfather fuck her mother. Her bedroom was next to theirs and she could hear her mother’s loud moaning and very vocal orgasms though the wall. Many nights the young teen laid there wishing it had been her he was fucking instead of her mother. Then one day he was home early when Jillian got home from school. She went to her room to take off her school clothes.

Being a somewhat large girl even at fifteen her breasts were quite large. As Jillian walked past her stepfather on her way to her room, she saw him eyeing her breasts. She stuck out her chest and smiled. Knowing her stepfather was watching her, young Jillian wiggled her ass as she walked into her bedroom. She deliberately left the door to her bedroom open, knowing her stepfather would probably follow her to her room.

Jillian slipped out of her blouse and skirt that she had worn to school. She laid them on her bed and turned around wearing only her bra and panties. Her stepfather stood in her bedroom doorway watching her. Young Jillian gave him a sexy smile and asked, “Do you want something?”

“Take your bra off and let me see those tits,” her stepfather said as he rubbed the bulge in his pants.

“Why should I do that?” Jillian said teasingly.

“Because you’re a hot sexy little bitch that’s been teasing me when your mother can’t see you,” her stepfather said.

“So you do think I’m sexy?” young Jillian said.

“I think it’s time you learned what that hot little body of yours was made for,” her stepfather said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.