Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

John Walker didn’t intend for any of this to happen. He made a terrible mistake that caused him to get into a situation he couldn’t control and his young innocent wife paid the price of it. Allison was twenty-three years old when it started. She and John had been married for two years. They were high school sweethearts and started dating when she turned sixteen. They dated all though high school and college. When she was seventeen, John took her to the senior prom.

They always planned to get married after their college graduation. Allison’s parents had made her promise that she’d get her college degree before getting married and starting a family. She and John respected her parents, so they waited. It was extremely difficult for John, because Allison was determined to be a virgin bride. He tried many times to convince her to have sex with him, to no avail; she always told him, she’d never refuse to have sex with him after they were married.

The most John could get her to do in high school was to let him play with her magnificent breasts. Allison loved to kiss and cuddle, and even took off her bra when she was in a playful mood. It always amazed John how she could get her bra off, without taking off her blouse or shirt. Her breasts were quite large, even in high school. John loved playing with them and sucking on her hard nipples. Allison would even let him massage her pussy though her jeans, or panties when she had on a skirt. She would moan and passionately kiss him.

Sometimes Allison would get so excited that the crotch of her jeans or panties would be soaking wet; but, the minute John slid his hand inside her panties, she would back off and whisper, “Please! NO! We might not be able to stop.”

By the time they were in college, John was able to get her to go a little further. The first time he got Allison topless, she was so beautiful, probably a good C cup by then. She had dark areolae and hard nipples. They were in her dorm room and her roommate wasn’t there, she had gone home for the weekend. John loved playing with Allison’s breasts and sucking on her hard nipples. Allison would moan and tell him how wonderful that felt.

While locked in a hot kiss, John reached down with one hand, unzipped his jeans, and pulled out his cock. Taking one of Allison’s hands, he eased it down and wrapped her little fingers around it. When she felt her hand touch his hard cock, she tried to pull it back; but he wrapped his fingers around hers and started to slide her hand up and down the length of his cock. John started kissing her again, his tongue was in her mouth, she was moaning and passionately kissing him back, so he eased his hand away from hers, and to his great amazement, she continued stroking his cock. When they broke the kiss, Allison didn’t remove her hand.

“You know we can’t have intercourse,” Allison said softly panting.

“I know,” John said.

They continued making out, and Allison continued to stroke John’s cock. That was when he decided to try a new approach.

“Do you really love me?” John asked, as he looked her in the eye.

“You know I do, but we can’t have sex, I could get pregnant, and you know I’ve always wanted to be a virgin on my wedding-night,” Allison softly said in her sexy little voice.

“They’re other ways you can take care of my needs,” John whispered in her ear, and then passionately kissed her.

Allison stopped stroking John’s cock, but didn’t say anything. He ran a hand through her beautiful long hair and started pushing her head down toward his cock; she still had her fingers wrapped around it. John got her hot little mouth almost to his waiting cock, when she shook her head.

“I can’t, that’s dirty and slutty,” Allison said softly.

“You know, I’ll always love you, but I need some relief,” John said and pushed a little harder on the back of her head. Allison lessened her resistance, which allowed him to shove her head down until her lips touched the head of his cock. He felt her warm lips against the head, and then to his astonishment, Allison opened her mouth and let his cock slip between her lips. Using his hands in her hair, he started guiding her head up-and-down.

After a couple of minutes of John guiding Allison’s head, he turned loose of her head. She was now sucking his hard cock on her own. He couldn’t believe she was actually giving him a blowjob. Allison was almost twenty years old and it was her first blowjob. What he couldn’t know at the time, was in less than four years she’d be giving blowjobs to lots of different men. Allison sucked him until he was ready to explode in her mouth.

John let out a loud groan; Allison knew he was about to cum, and took her mouth off his cock just in time to get a face full of cum. Some of it even managed to hit her open mouth. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom. John could hear her spitting and then washing her face. When she came out of the bathroom, she looked at him with a little frown on her face.

“You need to tell me when you’re ready to go,” Allison told him.

John knew Allison didn’t much like doing it, but she told him later, it wasn’t nearly as bad as she thought it was going to be. For the next six months, when he could get her to, Allison would suck him until he was ready, and then use her hands to bring him off. She liked to watch it shoot like a volcano, but always made sure it was, aimed away from her face. One night after she got somewhat used to sucking him, he was able to talk her into swallowing. Allison choked and gagged a little, but managed to swallow most of his cum.

After that, it was only on rare occasions that Allison would swallow, even though she had gotten where she could swallow without gagging or choking. She still thought it was dirty and slutty. Allison had just turned twenty-one when they got married, and John was twenty-two. It was on their wedding-night that he got Allison’s fantastic body completely nude for the first time, and finely got to fuck that incredible body of hers.

They went to the hotel where John had reserved the honeymoon suite and went up to their room. He picked up Allison and carried her in. She was wearing jeans and a pullover sweater; she had changed after the reception. Her long hair was in a ponytail. John sat her down and kissed her lips. Allison put her arms around his neck, and kissed him passionately. He grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against him rubbing his hard cock against her pussy. He had waited almost five years to fuck Allison’s incredible body for the first time. She gave him a long passionate kiss and told him how much she loved him.

John got undressed. Allison let him get completely nude, she was a little hesitant to start taking off her clothes. John hugged and kissed her, then stood back a little and got hold of the bottom of her sweater and pulled it up over her breasts. Allison raised her arms and let her new husband pull it over her head and off her long hair. A little more at ease now, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. John reached out and eased the straps off her shoulders, letting her bra drop to the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.