A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 7 - Sakurako
Chapter 3: Period

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Period - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 6. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first six books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Slow  

August 21, 1993, Chicago, Illinois

I came into the kitchen at 5:30am on Saturday morning to find Liz, Ellie, and Mary drinking orange juice.

“Where’s Samantha?” I asked.

“She and Michelle left about half-an-hour ago to drive to Lansing. Didn’t they tell you?” Ellie answered.

“No. I knew they were going today, just not when.”

“We missed you last night!” Liz said.

“Kara and I went out with Jason and Abbie, Kurt and Kathy, and Elyse and Eduardo. Can I get you girls breakfast?”

“Sure!” the three of them chorused.

“Waffles, bacon, and eggs OK?”

“Sure!”

“Do you always get up this early?” Liz asked.

“Yes,” I said. “I’m more of a morning person than a night person.”

I started making breakfast and Birgit came into the kitchen.

“Daddy! We need to cuddle!” she demanded.

“I’m making breakfast for the girls. Why don’t you sit with them, please? We can cuddle later.”

“OK,” she said, conceding to reality.

“Liz and Mary, you leave for Notre Dame and Boston College soon, right?”

“Tomorrow,” Mary said.

“Tuesday for me,” Liz said.

“And Rosary starts in a week,” Ellie said.

Fifteen minutes later I served the girls breakfast and ate my own sitting at the island. When we finished eating, the girls helped me clean up the kitchen. I’d need to cook again around 8:30am when the others got up. I tossed the damp towels in the laundry basket and took Birgit to the sunroom to cuddle while I read my newspaper. We’d been there twenty minutes when the three girls came in.

“That looks like fun!” Liz observed.

“I agree!” Ellie said.

“Me too!” Mary agreed.

“I think Birgit has dibs,” I chuckled. “You’re welcome to join us.”

“Daddy cuddles best!” Birgit announced.

She got up about ten minutes later to go use the bathroom.

“Oooh, look, a cuddle spot!” Ellie laughed.

She got up and walked over. I rolled my eyes and she got into the lounge chair and I put my arms around her and cuddled her.

“I remember this,” she whispered. “It was the best!”

“You have to share!” Liz demanded about two minutes later.

“If you behave,” I grinned.

Ellie got up and Liz took her place, her large firm breasts pushing into me. She wiggled a bit then giggled.

“Behave!” I warned gently.

“If you ever want to ‘adult’ again,” she whispered, “just let me know!”

I had enjoyed being with her, but given the current circumstances, and what we’d talked about, that probably wasn’t in the cards. But I didn’t want to hurt her feelings or otherwise upset her.

“I really enjoyed it,” I said quietly.

She kissed my cheek, winked at me, and got up without being bidden. Mary took her place and snuggled close. I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled her. I felt her hand slide down my stomach over my pajama shirt, then her fingers slipped under the waist of my pajama bottoms.

“Mary,” I warned gently.

“Please,” she begged in a whisper. “You can touch me, too.”

I knew Birgit would be back in a minute, and didn’t want this to get out of control. Mary had overcome her fears and I was sure that refusing her this little touch would make her feel rejected. I moved my hand to her t-shirt-covered breast, then slid it downwards. Mary’s hand found my flaccid dick as my fingers slipped inside her shorts and panties.

“It’s soft,” she whispered.

“For now,” I replied softly.

Mary explored while my fingers found soft, downy pubic hair, and then plump labia. I ran a finger over them and Mary shuddered, then pressed gently on her clit. She squeaked and Liz and Ellie laughed.

“Hey! My spot!” Birgit exclaimed fiercely.

Mary and I both removed our hands and I made sure she saw me lick my finger clean. Mary smiled and got up. Birgit came to cuddle me again. I shifted a bit to make sure she didn’t feel the effect Mary’s fingers had on me.

“Pumpkin, I need to get more coffee,” I said about ten minutes later.

“I’m going to play!” she said.

That was our usual timing. I’d finished the front section of the paper and read the comics, and finished my cup of coffee. She got up and I went to the kitchen.

“Hi,” Mary said shyly from the kitchen door.

“Hi,” I said, pouring myself another cup of coffee.

“Could you do something for me?” she asked quietly.

I was sure I knew what she was going to ask for and I had to quickly decide if it was OK. And if it was OK, what had changed since St. Martin.

“I think it depends on what you want, and what changed since St. Martin.”

She walked over to stand close to me.

“I had my period!” she whispered.

Which explained EVERYTHING, including her wearing her bikini bottoms at the beach! I hadn’t even thought about that. With eight girls, randomly, two of them should have had their periods. And that changed the character of her request. In St. Martin, she’d said she wanted to, but couldn’t.

“Oops! I didn’t even think about that!”

“You can say ‘no’, obviously, but I’d like a chance at what I missed in St. Martin.”

I smiled, “Let me go ask Kara. Circumstances have changed a bit.”

Mary nodded nervously and I went upstairs to my room. Kara was still sleeping, so I climbed into bed and kissed her bare shoulder. She stirred, yawned, stretched, and turned to face me.

“You can keep going,” Kara giggled.

“I need a special favor,” I said.

“Who?”

“Mary. She missed her chance in St. Martin because she had her period and I didn’t realize it!”

Kara giggled, “She was the one who kept her bikini bottoms on and wouldn’t let you touch her?”

“Yes. I totally missed it!”

“Silly boy! You know we do that in the sauna all the time!”

“I know! But my mind didn’t go there!”

“Call this one of your occasional dalliances. Have Michelle and Samantha left?”

“Yes. That would have been a consideration. I don’t want to offend Michelle and this is a special circumstance.”

“Go have fun! We can spend the afternoon together!”

I kissed her softly and went back down to the kitchen.

“So,” I grinned, “What can I do for you?”

She came very close and whispered, “Teach me to give a blowjob and how to have sex.”

Mary turned bright red and looked down. I put my hand under her chin, lifted it gently, and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Her lips parted, and our tongues touched lightly. I broke the kiss, took her hand, and led her to the basement and into the unused guest room. I shut the door behind us and Mary basically threw herself at me, causing me to fall backwards onto the bed.

“Wow,” I laughed.

She kissed me hard, then got up, grabbed the waist of my pajama bottoms and swiftly pulled them down.

“Now what?” she asked impishly.

I laughed, “You use your lips, tongue, mouth, and hands to make me cum then swallow every drop!”

“Tell me how, please,” she giggled.

“Treat it like an ice cream cone, then a popsicle. Use your hand to stroke me while you do that. I’ll warn you when it’s going to happen.”

Mary gave me a VERY enthusiastic blowjob, which, for a first timer, was very good! She varied the speed of her bobs, the swirling of her tongue, and the strength of her sucks. I loved the feel of her mouth on me and when I warned her, she sucked hard, swirled her tongue around my glans and when I came, she swallowed every drop. After my orgasm had run its course, she ever so slowly took me as far into her mouth as she could and sucked gently. I groaned again at the exquisite pleasure and she slowly lifted off. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply.

“You’re VERY enthusiastic!” I grinned.

“I’ve been waiting for almost three months!” she giggled. “That was fun!”

“My turn!” I replied.

I helped her out of the t-shirt, bra, shorts, and panties and took in her small, compact body with the very thin patch of jet-black pubic hair that was clearly shaved and trimmed. I feasted on her small breasts, then kissed my way down her stomach, past her fine pubic hair, and along her dripping labia. I probed between them with my tongue, enjoying her fresh, spicy flavor. When I closed my mouth on her clit, she jumped slightly, put her hands behind my head and pulled hard, mashing my face into her pussy.

Mary had her first orgasm, groaning and bucking her hips hard, while pulling my face even more tightly against her. I felt her legs around my shoulders and she squeezed them tight. I slid my hands up and tweaked her nipples as I continued to lash her clit with my tongue. I brought her to three more orgasms, before I gently pulled away.

I stood up and took off my pajama shirt while Mary scooted into the center of the bed. I got into the bed and moved on top of her, positioning my glans against her labia, which were slick with her own juices. I looked Mary in the eyes and waited. She smiled and wrapped her legs around me and I pushed forward, easily slipping past her entrance and coming into contact with a barrier.

Mary sighed, “I’ve been waiting for this...”

I pressed forward and easily broke through, sliding deep into her with one single thrust. I pulled back slightly and with one more thrust I was fully embedded in her.

“I feel so full,” she whispered. “Are you going to fuck my brains out now?” she giggled.

She hadn’t even flinched when I had pushed through her hymen, and her walls gripped me loosely. I could do that if she wanted.

“If that’s what you want,” I said.

“It is! Fuck me hard!” she demanded.

I pulled back slowly, then slammed hard and deep into her, causing her to groan loudly. Mary wrapped her arms around me and moved her legs to my upper thighs as I pulled back and slammed in again. I leaned down and we exchanged a fierce French kiss, then I put my head next to hers and began pounding her for all I was worth. After perhaps a dozen hard strokes, she began thrusting up to meet me, grunting each time our pelvic bones bumped into each other. Another dozen strokes and she groaned deeply and her pussy spasmed hard.

“Oh God,” she gasped as I continued pounding into her.

Mary had three more good orgasms before I slammed forward a final time and exploded deep in her pussy, jets of cum bathing her inner walls. I lay still, breathing hard as Mary gasped for breath and ground her clit against me. Two minutes later she groaned softly as she had a final orgasm. When it finished, I moved off her and pulled her to me to cuddle.

“Teach you, huh?” I chuckled.

“It seemed obvious what to do once I thought about it!” she giggled. “Well, the sex part. The blowjob I wasn’t quite sure. I mean, I know I should suck on it, but wasn’t sure what else to do.”

“It was fantastic!” I said.

“Hey, if YOU had to wait almost three months to do something you were ready to do, you’d be enthusiastic too!”

“I suppose so!”

“Are we allowed to do it again?”

“Absolutely!” I said.

Thirty-five minutes later, after an extremely energetic fuck, we went to the basement bathroom to take a joint shower. When we finished, we went back to the guest room and dressed. I pulled the sheets from the bed and took them to the washing machine, and then the two of us went upstairs to the sunroom. Liz and Ellie both smirked and Mary looked like the proverbial cat that swallowed the canary.

“We’re going to head home,” Liz said. “If you get bored over the weekend, call me!”

“And me!” both Ellie and Mary chorused.

The girls all giggled and I got nice hugs from each of them. They left and I found Kara, Elyse, Abbie, and Jason in the kitchen eating breakfast. I dumped out the mug of coffee that was still sitting on the counter and refilled it. I sat down at the island.

“It was fun going out last night,” Abbie said. “Thanks for asking us!”

“You’re welcome!” I said. “We owe Jennifer and Josie for the babysitting! Did the kids eat?”

“Yes,” Kara said. “Liz and Ellie were watching them until they left. I should probably go check on them. I’m done eating.”

She got up and I got up and followed her out of the kitchen and into the sunroom.

“What was your plan for the afternoon,” I asked.

“Sauna, whirlpool, bed!” Kara giggled.

“I can get into that!” I grinned.

She grabbed my hand and pressed it between her sexy legs, “THIS is what you’re getting into!”

August 22, 1993, Chicago, Illinois

“How was your visit home?” I asked Michelle.

“Terrible. I was going to talk to you last night, but you were playing poker with the guys. Did you win?”

“I finished third, but I still won some money. What happened?”

“I had a huge argument with my parents. Samantha was really sweet. She stayed with me the whole time.”

“Do your best to reconcile with your family,” I said. “It may take some time, and that’s OK. But you should do it.”

Michelle nodded, “I know. They had a complete fit about me living here, and about me ‘whimsically changing my mind’.”

“You do have to admit that you made two very drastic changes. Give them time.”

“Will you take me to church this morning?”

“I could. Let me see if Kara wants to go. I can’t promise to do this every Sunday, or even most Sundays, but you’re welcome to use one of the cars or you could go with Jesse and his friend Vasily.”

“Just remember what I told you about your faith,” she smiled.

I nodded and went back upstairs where Kara was dressing. I told her about Michelle’s request, and she agreed, and said she’d join us. It was too late to contact Vasily and let him know we were going, so Jesse would still go with him. None of the other kids were really interested in church, but unsurprisingly, Birgit asked to go with us.

“Is there anything she won’t do for him?” Michelle asked Kara.

“If there is, we haven’t discovered what it is!” Kara laughed.

We got Birgit into her car seat, then the three of us got into my BMW and we headed for Carol Stream. Jesse was surprised to see us, but I explained that Michelle wanted to come to church. I had just enough time before Matins to ask Vasily if he’d be willing to bring her along with Jesse and he agreed.

After liturgy, I introduced Michelle to Father Basil. He spoke with her, privately, for about ten minutes, and when she came to sit with us she said she’d received his blessing to receive the Eucharist once she’d gone to confession. That was fairly standard practice when going to a new parish, so it didn’t surprise me.

That got me to thinking about how Michelle might deal with confession if what had been swirling around in my mind since Wednesday came to pass. I didn’t see how she could reconcile the two, and wondered which would win out.

Before we left, Father Basil asked if I’d have lunch with him on Tuesday and we agreed to meet in Greek Town, which was just a short walk from our new offices.

August 23, 1993, Chicago, Illinois

Doctor Carver walked into the room where the technician was hooking up the EEG leads to my scalp.

“Morning, Doc.”

“Morning, Mr. Adams. How are you this morning?”

“I’m OK,” I replied.

Doctor Washington walked in a moment later, followed by a technician with an EKG unit.

“Morning, Doctor Washington,” I said. “I didn’t expect to see you here!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.