Romancing the Clown - Cover

Romancing the Clown

Copyright© 2016 to Elder Road Books

Cast

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Cast - A Story in the "Damsels in Distress" universe. Hero Lincoln escapes to Crossroads with his Caretaker Lisa when violence erupts in his home on earth. But his companion, Cadence is left behind. He must get back to her and protect her from her lunatic father, but first, he and Lisa must take their adventure on Chaos performing magic and illusions as they join a traveling circus. This story has eight chapters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

This is part 2 of the Hero Lincoln Trilogy in the Damsels in Distress universe by Lazlo Zalezac. As a refresher, in case it has been a while since you read part 1, Sleight of Hand, Hero Lincoln was paralyzed in a hit and run auto incident and bound to a wheelchair for five years before his first adventure. Thanks to the healing chamber and rigorous physical therapy, he is now hale and hearty. But weapons training is new to him and he depends more on his abilities as a minstrel and entertainer than on his ability with a sword. This story includes magic, music, and mayhem, dancing girls, danger, intrigue, sex, and—like most DiD stories—horny Cassandran women. Sort of. Many thanks to Lazlo for creating this universe and allowing other authors to test their skills against the rules of Chaos!

Here is a list of the continuing characters in this trilogy and of the new characters in this episode. I expect part 3, Going for the Juggler, to post sometime in April or May, 2016

Continuing Characters:

Lincoln: the hero. Former paraplegic. Actor, singer, guitarist, juggler, magician.

Lisa: the earthly caretaker. Lincoln's sister-in-law and Cadence's mother. Has nursed Lincoln since his injury and supervised his healing at Crossroads. She has been unable or unwilling to get rid of her abusive husband.

Cadence: the companion. Lincoln's niece and lover.

Wilson: Lisa's ne'er-do-well husband and Lincoln's older brother. Always either out of town or drunk, it seems.

Persephone: Lincoln's caretaker on Crossroads, advising him regarding missions, loving him when he is present, healing him when he returns, and facilitating his impregnation of the damsels he rescues. Brilliant teenage intellectual with degrees in several areas.

Gabe and Raphe: the innkeeper brothers on Chaos who work for Linc.

New characters

Al Pesciano: the boss. Dies at the beginning. Turns out to be the reason Lisa has stayed loyal to Wilson.

Bandy: the circus midget. Runs the circus on Chaos and has the damsel as his personal slave. Has an iron hand and a bodyguard. Everyone in the circus fears him.

Cathy Temp: the damsel in distress for whom nothing has ever gone quite right. Never able to hold down a job nor get ahead, was sent to Chaos as a kind way to let her die without hurting anyone else.

Thorin: Allegra's bodyguard. Trained by Duke Niccolò.

Niccolò: the Duke. Runs the citadel High Castle and trains troops to guard the southern frontier.

Legs: the dancer. Short for Allegra, niece of Niccolò.

Saul, Melody, and Harmony: the kids. Brother and two sisters forced to be cutpurses.

Lord Chang: Danny Sun's companion. Stranded on Chaos when Sun was killed in the slaver war. Now a warlord in the South.

Mrs. Smith: Lincoln's next door neighbor. Elderly grandmother type with a slightly bawdy sense of humor.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.