Employed to Chaperone My Daughter - Cover

Employed to Chaperone My Daughter

Copyright© 2016 by Zipper

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ray had been a looser. Then luck landed him the dream job for any lonely dad. His high-flying ex-wife dumps her spoilt daughter into his care. Ray intends to enjoy his daughter to the full in a quest to even the score with his arrogant ex wife. But something unexpected happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Father   Daughter   DomSub  

The past had been depressing for Ray; to realise his wife Rita had use her charms on a sugar-daddy, (Rupert Rowlandson) and shut Ray out of the life he had struggled to make with her.

Ray then became a guy who hadn't expected much from life; until the strange chemistry between he and his one-time college sweetheart had struck yet again.

In an odd twist he had become the minder of their daughter. Rita Rowlandson was conceited enough to put her trust in Ray after treating him like dirt. For Ray it had been a golden opportunity to even the score between them. His ex-wife was now his employer, and who''s lavish home he lived in. It might seem that more than ever he was under Rita's thumb ... But Ray wasn't going to simply roll-over and be her lap-dog. He was out for a certain kind of revenge; a sexual revenge; a pay-back for clever Rita's betrayal.

He would "enjoy" her precious daughter at his leisure; and be damned with the consequence. He relished in the delight of man-handling Janet's child-like body; enjoyed gradually leading her into degrading herself with bondage sex. It was a satisfying way to make up for the missed years of her childhood.

That was all until Janet had fallen in love with Ray at the cinema. A magical kiss in the darkness of the cinema, that had plucked Janet's heartstrings. It triggered the start of her transition into a young woman. Ray had felt the tide turn for him also. With Janet's eager swallowing of his seed, a fresh power had surged into him. He felt there was more to be had from Janet than mercilessly using her as a sex toy.


Since that night out to the cinema Ray's attitude to Janet had changed. He no longer wanted to use her to spite Rita. He too had fallen in love.

The High School Hop was less than a week away and Janet, along with all her college fraternity had been in a state of excitement. Apart from the choice of escorts, there was the topic of what outfit to wear. Janet's body had awoken and matured. She now had a figure that several of her classmates said they envied. Her long legs were a delight to the eye and she now stood at 5' 8". Boys were now very interested in her but she politely brushed them aside. A few of her girlfriends even pondered if she was perhaps a budding lesbian? But no-one had linked her with Ray; it was simply too far out; and they were meticulous in keeping their love-affair a secret.

That's why for the High School Hop she had shopped for her outfit at the big stores with a girlfriend; and it had been such a fun thing to do. Her friend had pointed Janet to a pretty retro-styled dress; featuring a fluffy flared skirt that would swing wide on the dance-floor. When she tried it on her friend swooned with glee.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.