Father-son Date Mother-daughter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Todd convinces his widower father Jim to double date with him with Penny and her daughter Sarah. The plans fall apart when there's chemistry between the four of them, and a surprising crossed set of relationships develops. There's a further surprise as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I woke to find I was spooning Sarah, and she was sound asleep with her pretty blond hair spread over the pillow we shared. She smelled so good, both of sex and of jasmine. I kissed her temple and she purred and wiggled a little to get closer to me, a nearly impossible task as we were already pressed tightly together.

She said, "Mmmmm, what a nice way to wake up. I never want to leave the arms of my lover."

"Who says you're awake?"

"Mmmmm."

"Where are Todd and Penny?"

"I think they had a nice little fuck, and then they were going to think about making breakfast for all of us."

"That's nice." I tested to see if I felt any jealousy about my son and my new mature girlfriend having a romantic lovemaking session. Nothing went on alert, so I put that thought behind me.

Sarah rolled around so she was facing me, her breasts pushed against my chest. "I'd like you to make love to me." She smiled like a bright flower in between our kisses.

"I'm an old man. You two wore me out last night. It'll take me the rest of the year to recover." I shook my head at my sad condition.

"Nonsense," Sarah protested, "you're a vital male. I'm a sexy female skilled in making you even more vital that you think you are. You aren't even a challenge – yet." She was pushing the covers off of the bed as she spoke.

Sarah reached down and took hold of my flaccid cock. She'd obviously done this before, and I hadn't. She was trying to get me 'up' for a fourth time within a twelve-hour period. To my delight and as testament to Sarah and the drugs, vitamins, and supplements, she succeeded. We didn't explore foreplay very much; we moved straight to our lovemaking and took that to completion.

I had a huge surge of disbelief sweep over me as we made love. I had my cock pistoning into a mid-twenties beauty who'd told me she loved me ... and she loved my son, who loved my older girlfriend, who I'd also fucked just a few hours earlier in this same bed.

We found Todd and Penny in the kitchen thirty minutes later. Todd was wearing boxers, and Penny had on a thin robe as her only article of clothing. I know because she flashed us as we came into the kitchen. She pasted her body against mine for good morning hugs and kisses. She had a remarkable way of making me feel really welcome and great about our new relationships.

We laughed and talked about what we wanted to do on a lazy Sunday. The weather was still good, temperatures were warm, and the day looked ideal. Earlier in my life I might have stayed in bed making love all day long. I'd already had four orgasms inside a twelve-hour period; I was useless as tits on a bullfrog.

Penny teased, "We could stay around here all day, swim, and you could make love to my lithe body whenever you wanted."

I laughed, "I am already in record-setting territory thanks to Sarah this morning. Todd may be up for that, but I think I'm pooped out for a while. My spirit is more than willing, but the flesh is weak."

Todd was shaking his head. He reached his limit too. I thought of that old Clint Eastwood line, 'A man's got to know his limitations.'

Penny kissed me hard, "Another day for that then and I think I've done in the younger set completely, at least for a few hours. Do you like boating – maybe go up and down the waterway a bit? Maybe we could find a place to have lunch and then come back."

I shrugged, "Sounds good to me, except neither Todd nor I have a boat."

Penny smiled, "But I do. I haven't used it very much. Let me see if it's available."

I gave her a puzzled look.

She explained, "The craft was sitting rotting, so I let the marina lease it out. They keep it maintained, cleaned, and fueled, and most of the time it's available. The rotting has stopped too because it's getting used."

Penny made a call and announced, "We have a boat. Let's go."

We dressed after breakfast, swung past my house and Todd's apartment to get more appropriate clothing for the rest of the day, and then went to the marina.

Penny's boat was a beautiful thirty-seven foot SeaRay Sundancer with twin props. I'd had a smaller boat like this for a decade into my forties, but as Penny was finding out, if you don't use it, the damn thing rots in the water. The second happiest day in my life was when I sold it.

Penny and Sarah led us in opening up the boat and getting it ready to motor about. While we'd been driving and changing clothes, Penny had the marina stock the boat with wine, beer, and a seafood lunch. She'd apparently done this kind of thing before.

Penny had me act as captain, backing out of the slip, and then crawling through the wake-free zone to the main waterway where we could go a little faster. I was a little rusty on the controls, but the techniques came back quickly. Penny sat tightly beside me as we cruised along. Sarah and Todd sat behind us also cuddled together.

I sort of asked or commented, "You've done cruises like this before?"

Penny nodded, "Yes, but not with anybody I like as much as you. Those cruises were all about business – soothing ruffled clients, building up my office staff's morale, and things like that. No boyfriends, I'm afraid. This is the best way to cruise." She leaned in and kissed me. She added, "Boyfriend!"

"Ahhh, you say the nicest things."

She admitted, "Since my divorce, I haven't been a wallflower. I've dated a little and enjoyed sex, but Sarah and I have never done anything like what we've done on our dates with the two of you. I know it looks like we're old hands at this, but this is all new – and wonderful."

The look on Penny's face was like that of a kid on Christmas morning when she's just seen the beautiful tree and the pile of presents all around it.

I nodded and smiled back at her, "Todd and I are blown away by it. We've never gone out together. Our times together are the first dates I've had since Edith passed away almost two years ago."

"Todd told us. He said she had a bad heart."

"Yeah. We'd had a good solid marriage and then one day she started to get weak. She had an operation and other treatment, but it was only a holding action. She lasted two years after that; it gave us time to say goodbye and have closure."

After a long silence as we passed some other boats, Penny asked, "Do you think that Sarah and I are sluts for having sex with you both?"

I laughed aloud, "Absolutely, and I love my sluts." I kissed Penny. She didn't expect my answer. I went on, "Slut. S. L. U. T. Sexuality. Loving. Understanding. Tolerance. Every person should be one. You are sexy, and exude your sexuality. You are loving to both Todd and me, and ... I feel the same. You are compassionate and understanding about my past, and about how we fit together; and you've been in a long-term relationship that testifies to your tolerance with another human."

She still looked uncertain. "When I was growing up, if I acted like we have, I'd be the girl you fucked, but you'd never bring us home to see your parents."

I kissed Penny again. "You need to stop worrying. I like you a huge amount. I'm skittish of saying anything further after only our short time together. When I say the 'L' word, you'll know I mean it, and it'll be a big commitment by me. I sort of do, but I don't want to use those words cavalierly. And, yes, you can come and visit my parents with me the next time we go. They're in their eighties and live on Amelia Island, Florida; it's a good place to visit in the winter months."

Penny hugged me. "Thank you. That makes me feel much better about us. You and Todd turned me on so much that I just wanted to leap into bed with you – both of you. I've never done that before – with anyone. I've never even been tempted by a younger man, until Todd came along. And, you, you devil; you had me at hello."

Penny went on, "Sarah admitted that she's smitten with the two you also. I've never seen her interested in an older man until you. She is over the moon that you like her in a romantic way ... and that Todd feels the same about her. This is a very interesting set of relationships. Please don't be put off by them."

I explained, "Todd has been coaching me, I'm embarrassed to say. I never dated much when I was younger; today you'd think of me back then as a nerd or the class grind. I was very focused on studies, my degrees, and then my profession. How Edith ever got me out of my shell I'll never know.

"Anyway, I am totally enjoying the relationship with the two of you. I'm not jealous of Todd, except he gets to occasionally see you during the week. Maybe we could do lunch occasionally in the middle of the week? As for the rest; you don't see me chasing after anybody else – nor Todd. You have our total attention."

We puttered up the waterway going about ten knots on average. We weren't going anyplace fast, and we weren't leaving behind the huge wake that I knew her V-hull boat could produce. The kayakers along the fringe of our path were most grateful; we waved at every one of them.

Penny and I talked about my work for a bit, and then about her job. She had an important major role for her company, plus had what was politely called 'family money' that let her live very comfortably and even enjoy some toys like her large yacht, the fancy car, and the beautiful home. She didn't tell me the details of her wealth, but said enough that I knew her background more. Fortunately, it had all been protected in a pre-nup.

We had lunch at a Tiki bar restaurant that had a folk singer with a pretty good voice doing old favorites. On the way back, I played captain again only this time Sarah came and snuggled next to me as we cruised back along our route. Penny canoodled with Todd on the bench seat behind us. Almost every time I looked back at the two of them, they were making out.

We did get some interesting looks from some of the other boats we passed or that passed us. I was the captain with salt-and-pepper hair with a flashy and sexy looking dish in a brightly colored, hot bikini fawning all over me, and behind me was this obvious stud of a young man with an older bikini-clad cougar also being romantic with him. The dichotomy wasn't lost on other people. I liked the fact that we were highly unconventional.

After taking care of the boat, we picked up some groceries on the way back to my house, which was closer to marina. I was glad I'd made some effort over the prior week to straighten up the place from my errant ways since Edith's death. With a lot of help, I produced a beef bourguignon with a Caesar salad. I had a good stock of nice wine, and everyone had voted to pass on a normal dessert.

The dessert we did enjoy turned out to be either slick cock or drippy pussy, depending on your point of view. I munched away on Sarah's sweet pussy for a half-hour and next to me Todd honed his cunnilingus skills on Penny. Our taste sensations were very appreciative and very orgasmic. By the time we stopped I was harder than granite, and made good use of my tool on both women. Ultimately, I came with Penny, leaving Todd to take care of Sarah right next to us.

Penny and Sarah left us after we cleaned up. Todd headed home, and I went to bed dreaming about the fabulous weekend and the two women who were stealing my heart as every second passed by.


I sent flowers to both women without a card. I figured they'd know who they were from without asking. I also called Penny and made a lunch date with her for Wednesday, and then called Sarah and booked lunch on Thursday.

I blocked off the appointments on my online calendar, only entering 'Lunch P' and 'Lunch S' in the event. Since I didn't do trial work, I usually had a fair degree of scheduling flexibility.

By week's end I had enjoyed romantic lunches with each woman. Without the thought that we were going to have sex, we were able to have some wonderful conversations about our lives and how we thought about the world. I had no agenda with either of them, so we just chatted away.

I must say I did feel fully engaged and my heart was beating faster when I was with them. I was glad that no one was putting pressure on me to make a choice between them. If anything, it looked as though I had won the hearts of both of them, and that Todd had too.

Todd called me Friday night regarding our date the next day. Penny had to work all day Saturday on some crisis, so we were only going to do a quiet dinner near her home and not much else.

Dinner was at a quiet bistro only a mile from Penny's home Not much else turned out to be two rounds of lovemaking for me: one with Penny, and one with Sarah; followed by a relaxing swim. Penny crashed in bed, knowing she had to work most of Sunday. I think she was asleep before we left her bedroom to return to the living room and our clothes.

Todd and Sarah wanted to go another round. I encouraged them, but asked if I could watch. They both smiled, and told me absolutely.

I sat in a chair watching the pair on the sofa and stroking my cock; I was halfway between wilted and top-grade hard-on, at least until they got really going and then I firmed up. They put on a little show for me that started with Todd going down on Sarah until she popped off a good orgasm.

At one point, Sarah was on her back and Todd was plowing into her pussy at a nice steady rate. They weren't rushing anywhere on this one, but were obviously enjoying the sensations of being coupled and rubbing skin against skin.

Suddenly, I woke up to Sarah saying something to me. "Jim, come over here. Kneel beside my head. I want to suck on you while Todd fucks me. Come on."

I moved to where she directed me and she took hold of my semi-hard cock, pulling it to her mouth. She'd already distinguished herself as a master at cocksucking, and she did nothing to besmirch that reputation. I was down her hatch in record time as she pulled me closer and closer to her face, until she'd swallowed all of me.

Sarah kept working on me as Todd pumped into her body. When she'd take a breath, she'd talk, "I love having two cocks in me at the same time. This feels so good, and I love the two of you so much. I am in heaven right now."

"Well, I'm pretty close to heaven too, my darling Sarah. You have a magic mouth."

"Then cum in it. Fill me up ... both of you; one in my cunt and one in my mouth – two loads of wonderful man jizz. I am such a dirty girl because I love all this stuff we're doing. I would never have dreamed I'd get so turned on by the two of you, but I do. I knew girls in school that did this all the time, and I didn't understand. Now I do. I missed out on a lot."

Todd gasped, "You keep up that dirty talk you dirty girl, and I am going to fill your hot little cunt until you are overflowing."

Sarah stopped sucking me for a moment, "Well, fill me up Stud. I love your jizz. I love that you're both my boyfriends. I love that you love my mom too. I love to fuck. Oooooh God, I'm cummmmming againnnnnn."

Sarah's eyes rolled back in her head, but not before she sucked me back into her mouth one last time. Her tongue did something magic, and the next I knew I was spurting my semen into her mouth. It started to be into her mouth, but after the first spurt, Sarah pulled me out and aimed me at the rest of her face. I pelted her face with my white sticky viscous cum until it dripped everywhere. I think I did extra because this act was so lewd and so decadent. I loved it.

Sarah's back was arched in orgasm by the time I took in the rest of what was happening. Todd was motionless with his own orgasm, frozen in place with his eyes closed and a grimace of pleasure across his face. He was filling her beautiful vagina with cum.

Todd and I cuddled Sarah between us after that. She was all hugs and kisses, and just a bundle of raw love energy that she gave out freely to the two of us.

I again evaluated my feelings in dealing with Sarah, Penny, and Todd. I felt joy that Todd was finding love and joy in our relationships. He didn't seem bothered that I was party to some of the sex acts we were involved in, or that we were often naked and making love to the same woman.

I tested whether I felt grossed out by what we were doing. I had no desire to do anything with Todd, other than help him succeed and feel loved; there was nothing physical there. I'd always been a staunch heterosexual being. I got turned on watching the live porn show that he and Sarah were putting on for me, to the extent that I got enough wood in my pecker for a third round. I had watched porn, more so in the past week, so that I might refine what little technique I had about eating pussy, fingering, sucking tits, and making love to a woman – in this case women: Penny and Sarah. According to both of them, I was a rare find.

After a while, Todd and I dressed and left. Sarah was sleeping in the guest room at her mother's home – actually her old room before redecorating took place. She was spending the Sunday afternoon with her old college roommate. I had some home projects to do, and Todd opted for an afternoon golf game with some buddies.

The next day I thought about little else but Penny and Sarah. I felt warm all over about being with them. I didn't want to be without them. I also didn't want to be a pest, so I resisted the urge to call either of them. Penny was working, and Sarah had her friend.


Monday morning, Lisa Ray, my project assistant, took one look at me and broke into a smile. I gave her what I thought was my normal greeting, but she was nearly rolling on the floor laughing with joy. She actually came over and hugged me, something she never did even though I'd felt she wanted to occasionally. She pulled away and said, "I'm so glad for you."

"What? What'd I do?"

She backed away with her huge smile, "It's so obvious that you've got a girlfriend. I strongly approve. I can tell you had a ... sexual weekend." She giggled and then raced away to take refuge at her desk outside my office door, leaving me to wonder just what she'd seen that hadn't been there before. I didn't try to protest the facts of the case. Maybe when she stopped her incessant giggling I'd ask her what she'd seen.

Lisa was the prettiest girl in my company. She was young, about three or four years out of college, smart, and with a body that belonged in the centerfold of Playboy or some other men's magazine. On top of that, she seemed devoted to the company but even more so to me. When we were in some kind of crisis, she never failed to stick around to help ride out the waves. She was smart too, with good ideas and ways to implement them.

I had urged Lisa to go to law school or to get her CPA, and she finally agreed that she'd become a paralegal. I sponsored her for the tuition and expenses she incurred at a law school about an hour away. I could see her going places with our company. She was already using some of what she'd learned in her job with me.

After my mourning period, Todd had tried to get me to date Lisa. He'd met her several times, and could tell better than I could how she felt about me. He called it unrequited love that she carried for me that he insisted that I should requite. I wasn't close to ready then, and now my mind was with Penny and Sarah. Opening up as I had, made me at least more aware of Lisa and our attraction for one another. For the first time, I studied Lisa with both physical and spiritual attraction to her. My assistant turned me on.

I had flowers delivered to both Penny and Sarah at work. For Penny's flowers I had a card sent that said 'I can't stop smiling; hope you're work got done, ' and for Sarah's I said 'You've got my attention in a big way.' I figured others would read the cards, and so I wanted the two women to be able to not have to explain too much about our weekend. I alerted Todd to my gifts. I was also teaching him about how I was taught to be a good suitor.

Monday evening I flew to Chicago for an all-day investors meeting on Tuesday. I didn't get home until ten p.m. Tuesday.

As I banged around coming into my house, I sort of dropped my suitcase and briefcase, and headed off to bed shedding my tie, shirt, and business jacket en route to the bedroom.

To my surprise, Sarah was in my bed.

She sat up, allowing the covers to slip from her deliciously nude body. She looked positively stunning. I stood and stared at her for well over a full minute, taking in her beauty and charm. I hope I was sending little photons of love in her direction; she was positively stunning and deserving of everything I could offer her.

Sarah gave me a seductive smile and held her arms up to me for a kiss. I was there in a microsecond.

"What a pleasant surprise? How long have you been here?"

Sarah said, "Penny, Todd, and I had dinner. The two of them went off together, and I said I wanted to wait for you. Todd knew your flights, so I came over with Todd's key, did some reading for the past hour, and then went to bed so I'd be all rested and able to be your devoted sex slave when you got home from your trip." She giggled.

"My sex slave, huh? What does that entail?" I grinned lecherously at her as I shed more of my business clothing.

"I'm here to make you happy in any way you want? Since you've been cooped up in a meeting rooms or on airplanes all day; why don't you let me start by giving you a body rub in the shower?"

Sarah's body rub was fabulous. I got washed all over, and I mean all over with my slave's soapy breasts. She paid special attention to my genitals, bringing me to a heightened sense of arousal that only a sexy mid-twenties beauty could inflict on an early fifties guy. Sarah's body was a work of art. I love art.

We made love, and I mean Love with a capital 'L.' The intercourse was beautiful, tender, romantic, and erotic beyond description. She was amazing, and she made me amazing. I never wanted it to end. I almost cried at the joyful emotions running through my head.

One of the noteworthy things was that she didn't want me to use a condom. She told me, "I'm on the pill, but I'd gladly have your child anyway." She tittered, "I bet Todd would love to have a little brother or sister."

I surprised myself by the volume of eject I left inside my pretty partner, but she was ecstatic about the act and what I'd given her. She was clingy, loving, romantic, and hot.

We slept together, and I felt so in love and romantic as she nestled her nude body into mine with her head on my chest and her tousled hair cascading around her. During the night I'd wake up feeling surrounded in love, and then fall back asleep. It was one of the best nights in my life.

In the morning, we got up and acted as though we were an old married couple heading off to work. We were affectionate, but efficient in dressing and having breakfast. There was no sex, but she made me promise to go to Penny's after work prepared for an overnight. I took a small bag with me and left it in the car.

Lisa greeted me as usual at the office, but again broke into a grin after I'd strolled into my office. She stood in my doorway and made her observation, "Holy shit, someone came home from Chicago and had a booty call. Boss, you are fucking amazing."

"Now, what makes you say that?" I probed, trying to put some authority in my voice that would evoke a straight answer.

Lisa did a mild laugh almost to taunt me, "You have that ... freshly and sexually satisfied look about you, plus you hum and smile a lot like you're falling in love. I think it's great that you are experiencing all this again. I'm almost jealous. When are you going to call me instead of your lover?" I figured her last comment was pure tease, so I ignored it.

I rolled my eyes. Lisa was in charge of me, my projects, and really my staff. She was both a confidential secretary and personal assistant, and a task master that far exceeded expectations. She was pretty and young, and didn't mince words with me – telling it like she saw it, and for that I was always grateful. More than once she'd saved me from an embarrassing situation. I doubt she had a shy bone in her body ... and her body was worth writing home about.

I also didn't think she'd broadcast her findings to the rest of the company, but I had no way of knowing. She'd been with me three years since she joined the company fresh out of college. She'd been there for me when Edith passed away, and had worked hard to keep me afloat through that time. I'd had more than one little fantasy about her, but had never acted in anything but a professional way with her. She'd occasionally tease me that I was too uptight about her, even telling me one time that she'd welcome my advances.

I arrived at Penny's house about six-thirty, a little on the late side since I had a conference call with some people in Silicon Valley that kept me.

Penny greeted me wearing very tight shorts that emphasized her tight tush, and a sleeveless shirt that was tied in a knot just under her breasts rather than buttoned. The effect was sexy and seductive. We were a contrast because I was wearing a dark pin stripe suit with a starched white shirt and a rep tie, along with highly polished Italian loafers that were more comfortable than bedroom slippers.

Penny pushed her body against me in welcome, "Oh, I love it when I meet a man in a power suit, and I get to push my hot little excited body against his. You are so sexy."

After kissing her, I teased, "Then you do this often?"

She laughed. "Nope, never happened before, but I hope it happens a lot from here on out – or as long as you keep wearing power suits like that."

After a moment I asked, "Where are Todd and Sarah?"

"They went off to Sarah's for the night. It's just the two of us. Are you disappointed?"

"Hardly," I smiled at her. "I was just curious. Last night was a pleasant surprise, and kind of the first time I'd been alone with either one of you. I'm still learning the landscape you and your beautiful daughter are leading me through. It's full of hidden places and nice surprises."

Penny poured me a glass of wine and added a couple of ice cubes as she'd seen me do. "We're making this up as we go along too. I just wanted some private time with you. I didn't want you distracted by Sarah."

I laughed, "Or you distracted by Todd." I grinned as I teased her.

"There's that too," Penny grinned as she handed me my wine and kissed me again.

I went into Penny's bedroom with my duffle bag and changed into shorts and a t-shirt, ending up barefoot. When I got back to the kitchen, Penny had dinner served in her dining room complete with candles and soft jazz. We sat opposite each other, and had what I believe is called civil conversation about our workdays, my trip to Chicago, our jobs, and some of the people we work with.

I told Penny about Lisa's comments to me about how I looked like I was getting laid. She laughed, and said she probably had the same look. "Some days in the past, I know I have been called The Bitch because of my attitude at work, usually demanding perfection and service for our customers. The past couple of weeks, I'm sure I've been considerably softer and gentler in my approach to dealing with people. It hasn't gone unnoticed."

I said, "I wish I had a greater sensitivity to people to see what Lisa saw. I wonder what other body language she reads around the office."

Penny chuckled and said, "You just have to develop some new skills that give you insight into the people you work with – to see their true motivations and feelings. We're all sexual creatures."

We chatted some more and then shed our clothes and went into the pool without turning on any of the outside lights. The pool was so relaxing; I could feel the tension of the day draining away. Penny and I took turns giving each other shoulder massages. Of course, part of my massage included dipping my hands forward so I could cup her breasts and excite her nipples.

We made love on one of the poolside chaises, and then after cuddling for a while went into her bedroom and did it again. Both times, Penny had me dispense with using condoms, this time cuming deep inside her. She explained, "I want your essence inside me. I want us to be as close as we can be, and that's the ultimate in intimacy for me."

We slept together, and I held this precious woman to my body and wished the moments would never end. I really did love two women. I again woke periodically throughout the night, savored our closeness and the intimacy we shared, and then kissed Penny again and again.

Todd traveled to Boston for meetings on Thursday and Friday, and wasn't due home until late Friday night. Penny and Sarah announced in no uncertain terms that I was to service both of them during my son's absence. Penny's crisis that she'd worked on the previous weekend had passed. Sarah was still junior enough that she wasn't feeling work pressure on evenings or the weekends.

I knew I would rely heavily on all the vitamins and meds I'd started taking, plus I had been building up some sexual endurance, stamina, and recovery abilities with practice. I guess the more you use it, the more ready to use it you become. Further, I'd lost five pounds and already gained some muscle tone in my arms and shoulders from my exercising that hadn't been there before I met the women.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.