Alexandra's New Pet - Cover

Alexandra's New Pet

Copyright© 2016 by Alexander Avarice

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Domme recieves the parcel she has been waiting for

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   FemaleDom   Oral Sex  

Alexandra sighed happily as she closed her front door on the world, her job paid well enough, and she enjoyed the bustle, but home was home. For Alex, "home" was currently a large house in the country, 3 floors and a basement, sprawling gardens, all set well away from the hustle of the nearby city.

"your parcel arrived, ma'am" Beth, the housekeeper said, taking her coat. Alex smiled at her, feeling a jolt of pleasure at the thought of what was awaiting her. "did they put it downstairs?" She asked

"yes, exactly where you instructed-a, are you sure you won't need me tonight?"

Alex glanced at the girl, now in her late 20's, plain looking, with a nondescript figure, and long brown hair, sometimes she wore glasses, sometimes not. Alex had hired her a few years ago as a part-time cleaner, but the girl has proven herself to be competent and easy to be around- not intrusive, and gradually Beth had become a full time employee. "yes, yes, that's fine." she spoke irritably, she wanted Beth gone so she could inspect her parcel in privacy " you'll be staying at your mother's tonight won't you?" The girl nodded " good, well, have a nice time- I just know you will"

Alex kissed her on the cheek, as was her habit, and sent Beth away. When the door clicked shut, Alexandra smiled, a huge beaming smile, she strode through the kitchen, picking up a sharp knife, and her heavy set of keys. Beth was not allowed in the basement, it was kept locked at all times, Alexandra had no need -so far- to hide the keys, Beth was obedient enough to not venture down there. The "delivery men" were "special" hey knew exactly what was in their large crate, and they would have gone down into the basement alone, Beth hovering nervously at the top of the stairs, awaiting their return. This was not the first time Alexandra had a package delivered "to the basement"

She slipped through the first door, locking it behind her, then at the bottom a flight of stone stairs, was a door locked with an electronic pad. In a second it was open and the crate was visible. Alexandra sighed happily, she had been waiting for this for a long, long time. The crate was quite small for what it contained, sturdy, but then the distance it had travelled it needed to be. Alex put her ear to the top, a very faint noise could be heard from with in, laughing she thumped the top with her fist and listened again, now there was a definite mewling from within, a female noise. Alex could feel herself growing wet from the anticipation, but she did not hurry. Instead she ran her fingers all over the outside of the box, noting that the heavy nails had been removed already. The delivery men would have opened the parcel already, checked that the cargo was still in good shape, they would have removed the catheter and generally cleaned the cargo, they could get pretty pungent over a couple of days.

Alex selected a few tools from a near-by rack, whip, collar, cuffs, leash ... The basement was the sprawling wine-cellar kind, with arched stone supports dividing the space a little, some areas were sectioned off, in one corner was a steel cage, and another had been built up to be a little cell, 6ft x4ft. She could wait no longer, she sliced through the string holding the crate shut and gave on side a hefty kick, the crate spilled open like a chocolate orange, and revealed its delicate cargo. A shivering, scared girl, 18 years old, and virgin. She was blindfolded and had ear muffles on, and in her mouth a red ball-gag- quite small, but big enough for this girl. She was oriental, petite, but with heavy breasts. No piercings or tattoos- Alex had specified that, as the company who supplied her would have added any adornments to order. Alex preferred to do that herself. The girl had jumped when the box opened, or, rather, she had tried to. She was still as she was packaged, kneeling, legs apart, hands bound firmly, but gently to her thighs, and her neck tied to a steel rod to keep her upright. Alexandra shivered with delight, she had so many plans for this little creature.

Alexandra removed the ear-muffles, and gently eased out the ball-gag, laughing at the girls fear, she tried to pull away from the stranger's hands. For a moment the girl just panted, and worked her jaw, Alex laughed again, to allow the girl to hear her, and to know she was with a woman. Alex did not know how much priming the girl had received. Some of the delivery companies girls were abductees, and some sold by their parents, others came "willingly" lured by a "better life" in a rich country. This girl was one of the latter, she had given up her freedom, to come and work for a foreign employer.

"girl, you speak English?" Alex spoke loudly, her voice stern from the beginning, the cargo began sobbing- not a good start "do. You. Speak. English? If not I'll pack you straight back up and mail you home!!"

The girl shrieked, and spoke a few words in her native tongue before switching to English "no, no, I speak English, I have spent many months learning, please, please do not send me back, I could not survive any more time it the box" she was still sobbing, the tears leaking out from under the blindfold, Alexandra gently reached out and wiped the tears off her cheek "there, there my dear, your journey is over, and now you are in your new home. The girl struggled to control herself, the prospect of dark dark days nearly over heartening her.

"now, did they name you? I expect your birth name is totally unpronounceable?"

"Lei, my name is Lei" the girl said, her English reasonably good, but still strongly accented.

"well, Lei, were you prepared for your new life? Did you receive any training? I paid a pretty penny for you!" Alexandra pushed her gently with a stiletto'd heel, letting it dig into the slightly tan skin of her thigh

"I. I ... was told a little, I can cook and clean..." she offered " please release me, I ache so badly, I don't understand why I am tied like this" she started sobbing again. Alexandra sighed, tired of the girl's whining. The way the girl was tied, bolt upright, arms secured gave her a good, unfettered view of her ample breasts. Alex smiled, and picked up a thin cane, she took careful aim, lining the rod up with Lei's nipples, and struck, the cane almost disappearing into the girl's tender flesh for a moment. Lei screamed, she certainly had good lungs, the scream seemed to go on and on, it made Alex wet, she smiled appreciatively. When she spoke, it was slowly, deliberately so that the girl would understand "That was the first of many. Your cooking and cleaning skills are unlikely to be of much use to you. As for releasing you, I may NEVER release you, if I choose. If you continue whining I might leave you here to rot. Do you understand me?" The question hung in the air potently, the girl struggling against her bonds trying to ease the pain in her breasts, sobbing "I'll ask you again" Alex said, bringing the cane back down across her breasts, her pussy growing very wet at the angry red stripes.

Lei cried out again, the tears dripping off her cheeks on to her heaving breasts "I ... I don't understand ... please don't hurt me" Alexandra took one more swipe at the beautiful breasts, the red marks so attractive, the cane bit deeply, embracing the flesh, the girl's nipples tightened into hard nubs. Alexandra waited for the girl to quieten, she knelt down, close to the girl, she hitched up her skirt so Lei could smell how aroused she was. Alex leaned close, licked a tear off of the girls breast, and slowly started sucking on her painful nipples, the girl moaned from a pleasure-pain. Alex continued, she squeezed the other with her hand, massaging it, and took the nipple in between her finger and thumb, rolling it gently, then dug in her nails, deeper and deeper until the girl started to squeal "hush, hussshhh ... you like that, don't you Lei?" Lei groaned as Alexandra flicked her tongue over the nipple again while pinching the other "don't you like it?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.