Emma's New Seduction - Cover

Emma's New Seduction

Copyright© 2016 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My daughter Emma returns to give the world pleasure with new stories. She continues having new sensual adventures in her young life. She's always meeting new people and sharing happiness wherever she goes. Such a lovely, giving girl.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   School  

She was away at her private academy, but she was communicating with me, teasing me with emails. My Emma was still with me in my thoughts and in my needs. She filled me with visions of her intrigues and conquests. She was a witch, indeed. And I loved her.

Sending my seventeen year old daughter off on the train to her school had been difficult for me. For her mother, too, of course. My Erica needed comfort that night. We didn't make love. I just held her while I dreamed of her daughter. It was wrong, I knew that, but I also knew that I kept Erica happy. I did keep her happy. She did so love the rough sex I could give her.

But I would often have Emma in my mind as I made love to her mother. When I awoke the next day I was hard. And Erica was kneeling beside me, naked, with my prick in her hand and her mouth descending. I grabbed her head and forced it down. She enjoyed this. She loved me to be aggressive.

"Yes, you want that cock. So suck it for me. Suck it now."

She giggled and her mouth widened. I felt her wet mouth surround my cock. Her small cone-shaped tits were hanging, and with one hand I was twisting and pinching her nipples. She was squealing a little as she continued to chew on my dick. I could feel her teeth scraping my shaft, so I twisted her tits harder. I knew she would like that. She had two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy while she held my cock with the other.

Now she started jacking my cock, with her saliva lubricating me, and she took her mouth off. She had to breathe and to tell me she loved me. And to beg me to make her cum. I was doing that alright. I held my prick and slapped her face with it. That made her open wide again for me to fill her up again. Her moans were muffled as she finger fucked herself. I tightly held her wavy brown hair with my hand and began fucking her face.

Her body was trembling. I knew she was cumming for me. She did it so quickly, because she loved me, and loved sex. Yes, she loved sex, as did I. Her thumb was rubbing her clit as I humped up into her mouth, deep into her throat, giving her what she wanted. My cock and my sperm were ready to fill her. I grunted and thrust hard feeling the cum spurting.

"Mmmmpf ... ummm." She gulped, then panted out, "Oh, shit, Richard ... so good baby."

She kept licking and sucking. I grimaced as I squirted one more time. Emma would have loved this. She enjoyed my spunk too. My Emma enjoyed sex as much as her mother, I had come to realize. Now I squeezed some more out for Erica. I ran my fingers into her pussy and I tasted her honey.

So that was the day after Emma left. We both had to start teaching our classes also. I was a full professor while Erica was an instructor. Perhaps she would move up the academic ladder. I presumed so. But we were busy. I could get back to work and not think of Emma so much. Until her emails began coming into my personal account.

The first was simple enough.

"Hi Dick. You wouldn't believe the people here."

Then she went on to tell me something of her life at the academy.


Emma arrived back at the academy early in the morning. A porter helped carry her chest and luggage out to the curb where a van was waiting to take students from the station to the school. She handed the porter some change; he thanked her, and she turned to the driver standing on the sidewalk. She smiled at him, and he took off his leather cap in respect, displaying his baldness and the gray fringe above his ears.

"Hello, young miss. You're the last one coming today. Let me put your gear in the back here, and we'll get on our way." With that he pulled open the rear hatch, picked up her heavy chest, placed it inside and followed that with her other bags. Then he opened the sliding door on the side for her to get in the back.

Emma shook her head, shaking her long brown hair. "That's silly. I'll sit up front with you. What was your name?"

"My name is Francisco, miss, but they call me Paco. You shouldn't ride in the front. Cause we're alone, you see?" She ignored that and opened the front passenger door. As she got in Paco replaced his cap, covering the bald spot, and went around to get in and start the engine, shaking his head.

"You're new, aren't you Paco? You weren't here last semester," she stated as the van began driving away from the station and down the tree lined road.

"No miss. Yes miss, I'm new at the school," said Paco as glanced over, noticing her skirt riding up over her tanned knees. He quickly looked away trying to keep his eyes on the road.

Emma was smiling to herself. She knew it was about thirty minutes before they arrived at the academy out in the countryside. She slowly pulled her skirt higher and spread her legs a little wider apart. She could see Paco's furtive glances over to her side of the van.

Finally, she kicked off her loafers exposing her tiny bare feet. Her toenails were tinted scarlet. She lifted her legs up and crossed them under her white pleated skirt. Their curves were completely exposed now. She smiled and then looked over to his crotch. The bulge in his jeans was clear to her. Both of his hands were gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"You know Paco, it's nice to meet new people. I like people. Don't you? It's always fun to meet new people. Tell me something would you please? Do you think I'm pretty? It's nice to be pretty for a girl. I think I'm rather pretty. I know I'm smart. What do you think, Paco? Do you like me?"

He cleared his throat, trying to keep looking forward but failing. He would furtively peek over and see her white panties exposed along with her tanned thighs. He swallowed and said, "Yes, miss. Of course you're very pretty. You gotta be smart for the school here. Yeah, they're smart here. Very pretty, little miss."

He jerked the steering wheel now trying to keep steady on the road. Emma had stretched her delicate hand, with it carmine fingernails, across the gap between the front seats. She had pressed her palm and fingers over the large, growing mass on his thigh. He groaned.

"Please miss. Please, no. It's wrong, miss. Ay, Dios mio, you mustn't do that." But he didn't move her hand. She smiled and rubbed the hardness as his mouth gaped open. She was rubbing faster and harder now.

"It's fine, Paco. I like you. You look like a nice man. You like me, too. Don't you? It's fine because we're going to be friends. Really good friends," and she continued pressing and molding his prick for another minute or two. It didn't take long for him to moan and begin humping up into her palm.

A stain formed in his pants leg, and she could feel the long cock pulsing as he continued to cum for another few seconds. Then it was done. She removed her hand and then touched her own wet panties. She glided her middle finger down into her panties, into her bare slit, and then lifted the finger out and up to smell it. Then she put her arm out and placed her finger under Paco's nose.

"You were a naughty boy, Paco. See. You made me get wet. Oh well, it's nice though. Right? We're good friends now, aren't we, you dirty old man?"

"Yes, miss. Good friends." His wrinkled face was worried.

She giggled and put her skirt down as she slipped her feet back into her loafers. They were entering the gates of the academy and driving slowly up the lane to the front portico of the dormitory next to the old original administration building.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.