Friday Night MILF Club - Cover

Friday Night MILF Club

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sara McDowell and her friends spend a couple of hours every Friday night after work having a few drinks, sharing the local gossip and intimate details of their sex life. Well maybe not all that goes on behind closed doors. Sara has a secret she hesitates to share even with her closest friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Nephew   Interracial   Oral Sex  

On Saturday, Brian didn’t get home till almost noon. He walked in with a huge grin and went right to bed. I was busy cleaning and preparing for Carol and Aaron’s visit tomorrow. Carol had given me a picture of Aaron that I kept taking out of my pocket to look at. My mind kept fantasying about what we would be doing when they got here. I had to go to my bedroom after lunch to get myself off.

Finally, it was Sunday, and I was as ready as I was ever going to be. I had dressed in a low-cut white blouse that showed just a bit of cleavage and a black knee-length skirt, black pumps, and a white demi bra and bikini panties that I had bought just for this occasion. I did not bother with pantyhose. Brian wore a pair of tan slacks, a white shirt, and brown loafers.

Just after 6:00 that evening, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Aaron in the flesh for the first time. He was more handsome than his picture. I stood there staring and not saying a word. Carol was wearing a red dress that hugged every curve in her body with matching heels and a handbag. Aaron had a white shirt with an open collar, pleated dark grey dress pants, a black belt, and shoes.

“Are you going to invite us in?” Carol was smiling, and I am sure she was getting a kick out of my lack of social skills.

“Of course, come in, come in.” I stepped aside, a bit embarrassed.

Carol and I hugged and gave each other a friendly peck on the cheek once I had managed to get them into the foyer. I held out my hand and introduced myself, “Hi, Aaron. I’m Sara; your mother has told me many good things about you.”

In a low voice, Aaron replied, “It’s good to meet you too, ma’am.”

“Please call me Sara. Ma’am might be a little too formal for this occasion.”

I introduced Aaron to Brian. Brian was smiling and was genuinely happy to meet him and see Carol again. On the other hand, Aaron looked tentative and nervous, which I could understand. This would be Aaron’s first time with a white woman and the first time he went out with his mother for the sole purpose of having sex with other people.

I had prepared a light dinner for us. I thought it would give us a chance to get a little more comfortable with each other. Along with dinner, I served wine to Carol and myself. The boys said they preferred a beer. I was unsure how to get things started, so I let things play out. Aaron seemed more comfortable when Brian engaged him in a conversation about sports and the university. A couple of glasses of wine later, we were all old friends laughing at funny stories we each told on ourselves. I suggested that we retire from the dining room and go into the living room, where it was more comfortable.

The lights were dimmed, and the gas log was burning in the fireplace. Carol took Brian’s hand as he led her to the couch. Aaron and I followed Brian and Carol into the living room. Brian sat with Carol at the end of the couch closest to the fireplace while Aaron and I sat on the other end of the couch. Aaron and Carol were in the middle, with Brian and me flanking them.

It was Carol that got things started, “So Brian, I hear you like older women?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I prefer more mature women like yourself.”

Carol turned toward me and said, “My, my, Sara, you certainly raised a charmer.” She turned back to Brian. “My son likes older women too, but he has not had as much experience as you have.

I felt Aaron stiffen up as he turned to his mother. “Mother, please.”

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have implied that he is inexperienced because he does quite well with the ladies at the University.”

“Mother, you’re embarrassing me.”

“Don’t be embarrassed, Aaron. Sara and I share all our dirty little secrets. I even...”

“MOTHER!”

I could feel Aaron’s discomfort. I cleared my throat and got up and asked. “Would anyone like another drink before I disappear upstairs with this good-looking man?” Carol raised her hand, and Aaron nodded.

Brian helped to defuse the situation when he said, “Sure, let me help you, Mom.” We headed to the kitchen to give Carol and Aaron a few minutes alone. We could hear them talking quietly. We took our time preparing the drinks. When we heard the conversation stop, we went back to the living room. I figured it was time to see if Aaron would join our little club or bolt.

Brian handed Aaron a beer and sat down. I gave Carol a glass of wine and remained standing. I held out my hand to Aaron, “Come on, honey, you can finish that upstairs.” He hesitated and looked at his mother and Brian as he took a deep breath and let it out.

He stood up, and I took his hand. He smiled a half-smile, “Okay, Sara, let’s go.”

We went upstairs to my bedroom. I locked the door and pulled back the covers on the king-size bed. I turned to face Aaron and folded my hands in front of me. “Your mother told me that this would be your first time with a white woman. Is that true?”

“Yes.” He placed the soon-to-be-forgotten beer on the nightstand.

“Well, this is my first time with a black man. So I am a little nervous too. But I think that is part of the excitement I feel about being with you tonight. If I’m not what you expected and you do not want to do this, just tell me, and there will be no hard feelings.”

“I am sorry if I gave you that impression. You’re a beautiful woman, Sara, and any man would be thrilled to be with you. It’s just...”

“Your mother?” I finished the sentence for him.

“Yes. she is very excited about tonight, and I am happy for her. Mom dates and I am well aware that she is having sex. My mother being with Brian is not something that bothers me. It’s just ... Did my mother say anything to you that was, let’s say, odd about me?”

“I know you are her lover if that is what concerns you. Your mother shared that with me when she learned that I am having an affair with my nephew.”

“Shit, I was afraid of that. Consensual mother and son incest is extremely rare and taboo. I can’t help thinking that you think less of us for loving each other in that way.”

“I am having a very satisfying and loving affair with my nephew, and Brian is quite aware of it and approves. So you see, we are very open-minded about sexual relations among close relatives as long as we are being safe and responsible. I would never have invited you into my house and bed if I disapproved. Now can you get over here and kiss me if you’re still interested?”

“Of course, I’m still interested. It’s just that our relationship had been a secret for so long, and to suddenly have it revealed after drilling it into me never to tell anyone.”

“You’re doing your nephew?” Aaron put his arms around me and kissed me just before I answered his question. “Every chance I get. Now quit stalling and get out of those clothes.”

We were only inches apart as we hurriedly started to kick our shoes off and shed our clothes. We kept staring into each other’s eyes as first my blouse then my skirt hit the floor. Aaron was down to his boxers when I reached behind my back, undid my bra, and let it fall onto the pile of clothes by my feet. I put my arms around his neck and tilted my head up for another kiss. Aaron put his arms around me and crushed my breasts against his chest. His hand slipped into my panties and squeezed my butt as we kissed and happily tongue dueled.

“Damn, Sara, let me look at you.” Aaron held me at arm’s length as I stood before him with my arms at my side to let him scan my body. He turned me around and again squeezed my butt. He turned me around again as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and asked, “May I?”

I smiled and nodded my approval. Aaron squatted down as he slipped my panties down. When he came opposite my pussy he buried his face in my bush and kissed my pussy. I put my hands on his head while spreading my legs. I pushed my hips forward just enough to allow him better access. His tongue slid smoothly across and up and down my pussy lips. “Your mother taught you very well, Honey. If you did just that all night I would be a happy woman.”

Aaron stood up and said, “We can do more of that later, but right now, I have other plans for you, my beautiful Sara.” He picked me up and carried me to the bed and gently set me down with hardly any effort at all. My panties were still around my ankles. I moved to the middle and kicked off my panties as he climbed in beside me. I was suddenly focused on his boxers and, to be honest, a little frightened of what might be under there. Tales of black men with enormous cocks flooded my mind. But curiosity and sexual excitement overwhelmed me as I reached toward him and felt his cock through his boxers. My imagination was running wild because it suddenly felt huge.

I put my fingers in the waistband of his boxers and looked him in the eyes as I tugged on them. He lifted his hips as I slid his boxers to his knees. I knew I had exposed him, but I was afraid to look. I finally got up the courage to look and see if I had, pardon the pun, bit off more than I could chew. Yes, he was bigger and thicker than Robby or Brian. But not so big that it was frightening. His cock and testicles were darker than his milk chocolate skin, almost a true blue-black. Carol is my oldest and dearest friend and I never really thought much about the fact that she is black. But the color of Arron’s skin added a level of eroticism that was almost taboo. Nothing was going to keep me from making love to this beautiful young man. I said a silent thank you to Carol.

I reached for his uncircumcised cock and took it in my hand. I slowly stroked his cock to expose the bulbous head. I was fascinated with the contrast of my pale hand holding his black cock. “Oh, Aaron, your mother is one lucky woman.” Aaron laid passively and let me explore his magnificent tool.

I leaned in and kissed his cock before I took the head in my mouth and started to lick and suck. I did not know how long I could do this for him. I could feel my vagina emitting fluids in anticipation of Aaron putting his cock in me. I must have kept sucking him for about two or maybe three minutes before I stopped, laid down next to him, and rolled half over him, crushing my breast against him while kissing him. “Aaron, I need you now. I need you to do it with me.”

“How do you want to do it?”

“Do it just like your mother likes you to do it.”

Aaron got on his knees between my legs and put my legs over his shoulders. He grabbed my hips as he slid his cock into my pussy. I need not have worried about his size. My overexcited and well-lubricated pussy easily accommodated that extra inch and thickness. Robby and Brian were not anything to sneeze at in the size department. They were both about an inch bigger than average and very attentive lovers.

This position severely limited my ability to move my hips. Aaron had his hands on my hips, holding me off the bed. Besides the thrill of feeling his cock pleasuring me, the nice thing about this position was that I could see everything he was doing. I could see his cock as he slid it into me. I could admire his hard body and handsome face and think of how lucky I was to be able to experience what other women my age only dream about.

I could not take my eyes off him as I watched his every move. His face set in concentration as he worked his magic on my pussy. My breasts were undulating on my chest so wildly I had to grab them and push them together. I was as aroused as I have ever been. Suddenly I wanted him to cum in me. I did not care about an orgasm. I wanted to please him. I wanted him to come back again and again with his mother and fuck me.

“That’s it, Sara, play with them. That’s so sexy. My mom does that too.”

I pinched my nipples and pulled on them. “Like this, Honey?”

“Yes, just like that. I’m so glad my mom talked me into coming tonight.

“Not as happy as I am right now. I have been dreaming about doing this with you all week.” Aaron pulled me a little tighter to him and tilted my ass up a bit. “Oh God, yes, just like that.” I silently pleaded, don’t cum yet, please just keep fucking me. Please like fucking my old pussy. I already knew I would open my legs for this beautiful black man again and again if he wanted me. There were three or four more minutes of Aaron pleasuring me before that undeniable feeling took over my body. I gripped the sheets and grit my teeth as uncontrollable convulsions forced my hips to push and gyrate on his cock. Aaron increased his efforts to satisfy me with an unforgettable orgasm. I was in the middle of my orgasm, and without realizing it, I shouted. “I love fucking your black cock!” It took me a few seconds to realize what I had just said. Apparently, he was not offended

“And I love your white pussy, Oh shit, I’m going to cum...”

“Yes, do it, Baby.” I knew we were loud and a little out of control and wondered if Brian and his mother could hear us. I felt him flood my pussy with his hot cum. He relaxed but did not pull out immediately. He kept his cock deep in me until the last of his cum leaked into me. We must have stayed still like that for at least a full minute. Aaron buried deep in me, and me finally realizing I was still pinching my nipples. I let out a deep sigh as I felt his cock slip out of me, and he lowered my butt back to the bed. I let go of my nipples as he sat back on his heels and smiled. His cock hung wet and heavy between his legs. I licked my lips as I admired that perfect cock. I got on my hands and knees, leaned over, and took him back into my mouth.

We were cuddled up and kissing in the afterglow of incredible sex when we heard a knock on the door. I pulled the sheet up around me as Aaron got up and unlocked the door. He opened it slightly, and I heard Carol ask, “Can we come in?”

Aaron looked at me. I shrugged and nodded my consent.

Aaron shut the door and said, “Just a minute, Mom.” He picked up his boxer shorts and slipped them on before opening the door for them.

Carol came in with Brian. She was wearing Brian’s long bathrobe covering her from neck to ankles. Brian had on a robe that covered him halfway down his thighs. Carol came and sat on the edge of the bed and said, “Brian tells me that you sometimes have sex in the same room when Robby and Emily come over.”

I had to chuckle as I thought, another secret shared tonight, “Yes, that’s true.”

“So you have seen Brian having sex and naked?”

I know I was being a little sarcastic when I said, “That’s how it works when you are in the same room. This is leading up to something, isn’t it?”

“Yes.” Carol looked down at her hands and shyly said, “I want to watch you have sex with Aaron while I have sex with Brian.” Carol looked from me to Aaron, and her eyes seemed to be pleading with us to go along with it. There was no question that Brian would go along with it, and I was certainly not going to object to going another round with Aaron. It was really up to Aaron. We all ended up looking at him for an answer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.