Friday Night MILF Club - Cover

Friday Night MILF Club

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sara McDowell and her friends spend a couple of hours every Friday night after work having a few drinks, sharing the local gossip and intimate details of their sex life. Well maybe not all that goes on behind closed doors. Sara has a secret she hesitates to share even with her closest friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Nephew   Interracial   Oral Sex  

The following Wednesday night, I told Emily our little group might be expanding. I needed Brian and Robby available Friday night and Brian to be home on Sunday to entertain some guests with me. Emily just smiled and said, “Sounds good to me. I’ll just have to borrow Robby for Sunday night. Maybe I will call Carla and see if she is busy this weekend.”

I looked at Robby, and he just shrugged as if to say, “Why not?”

It had never entered my mind to share Robby with Emily before. But now, it seemed so obvious to me that it was the right thing to do. After all, I had shared her lover with my friends and had, in essence, bargained Brian away so I could have sex with a 23-year-old black man that I was presently lusting over.

So it was settled. Emily would entertain Robby and Carla. Brian and I would entertain Carol and Arron.

That Friday, Betty and Joan regaled us with their adventures with the boys. After a couple of drinks, I confessed that they were my son and nephew. Betty and Joan were quite surprised but not too upset with me for setting them up. They admitted that the boys had been respectful and showed them a good time. One drink later, Betty and Joan admitted they wouldn’t be opposed to seeing them again. I assured them that I could arrange it if they truly were into younger men now.

Betty summed it up for us, “Honey, that boy made me cum three times that night. I have not done that since I stole the high school quarterback from the blond bimbo cheerleader captain and fucked him on homecoming day. So bring ‘em on.”

I took out my phone and held it up.

Betty and Joan yelled, “Dial.”

I dialed and spoke to Brian. “They will be here in about half an hour.” I put my phone away as Joan and Betty high-fived.

Carol and I did not reveal that Robby was my lover or that she was involved with her son. We had other plans that we did not want to involve them in.

The boys arrived about thirty-five minutes later. The boys were anxious to take a couple of my friends to bed again. It was also evident that they planned to switch partners. Carol let it be known that she wasn’t available tonight, and of course, I wasn’t considered a candidate by Betty and Joan since I’m a relative, and that would be incest and unthinkable. By 9:00, Carol and I were all alone sipping our drinks, feeling quite pleased with ourselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.