Friday Night MILF Club - Cover

Friday Night MILF Club

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sara McDowell and her friends spend a couple of hours every Friday night after work having a few drinks, sharing the local gossip and intimate details of their sex life. Well maybe not all that goes on behind closed doors. Sara has a secret she hesitates to share even with her closest friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Nephew   Interracial   Oral Sex  

We were in the kitchen, and Emily was sitting on Brian’s lap with her arm around his back. We were giggling over getting caught in the van by Carla T. Emily started to tease the boys, “So are you guys going to call her?”

Brian took out his cell phone and dialed. “Carla?”

“This is Brian, one of the guys you caught having a little fun in the SUV a few days ago. You gave us your phone number. We wanted to call and thank you for giving us a break.”

“Yeah, that’s right. That really was my mom in the front seat.”

“No, that was not a one-time thing. Robby has been with my mother for about two years. I have been seeing Emily for almost three years.”

“Yes, they know I am calling you. As a matter of fact, they’re all right here.”

Brian handed me the phone, “She wants to talk to you, Mom.”

“Hello, Carla. This is Sara, Brian’s mother. I want to thank you for not totally humiliating us any more than we already were when you caught us.”

“No, Emily and I do not have any illusions about the boys not seeing another woman. We encourage them to find their soul mates who would be closer to their age but right now, they seem to prefer older women.”

“I completely understand your concern about your reputation if the boys were to come to your apartment.”

“Where do you live?”

“You’re less than an hour away. There isn’t any reason you have to spend money on a motel. They don’t pay you enough as it is. Just come here. Who will question you visiting a couple of upstanding, law-abiding, middle-aged women?”

I put my hand over the phone and asked the boys, “Is Thursday around 9:00 okay with you? Her shift doesn’t end until 7:00 p.m.” The boys gave me the affirmative with a thumbs up.

“Thursday is fine. We will be here. I am looking forward to seeing you again under less stressful circumstances. It’s 59 Chandler Street, white, Tudor. Bye.”

I handed Brian’s cell phone back to him. “Well, it looks like you boys will be busy this summer.”

On Thursday, a little after 9:00, the doorbell rang. I answered the door and was confronted by a stunning middle-aged woman about 5’ 8” tall with chestnut shoulder-length hair and large brown eyes.

“You must be Carla. Come in. You look much different than when you were in your uniform. Much less intimidating, I must say. Come in, come in. The boys are here and anxious to meet you under more pleasant circumstances.”

Carla stepped into the living room just as Emily came out of the kitchen with two glasses of wine and offered one to Carla.

Carla thanked Emily and confessed, “I am a little nervous.”

“Would you like something a little stronger?” I asked.

Carla shook her head, “No, this will be fine.”

I led Carla over to the couch, and the boys got up from the armchairs, greeted Carla then took her hand when she held it out to them.

Emily, Carla, and I sat on the couch, and the boys immediately bombarded Carla with questions about being a female police officer. The interest the boys showed was genuine, and this seemed to relax Carla and got her talking and feeling more comfortable with us. By 10:15, we had all shared our life stories, and I saw Carla’s hands starting to fidget as she looked anxiously at the boys.

I asked Carla if she would mind helping me in the kitchen for a minute.

“No, of course not.” She stood and followed me to the kitchen.

When we were in the kitchen, I turned to Carla, “I’m glad we decided to call, and I am glad you came. At first, it was to thank you and admittedly out of curiosity. The boys were intrigued by your note, and so was I. I feel we have gotten to know you, and I like you, and the boys do too. I want you to know that you are welcome to come back again if this arrangement works out for you. Now let me show you the bedroom.”

I walked with Carla up to the master bedroom and turned on a lamp. I also showed her the master bathroom. The king-sized bed was freshly made and turned down. Then I asked the million-dollar question, “Which one of the boys should I send up?”

Carla put her arms around me, and before I could react, she kissed me passionately on the lips. “Robby and I would like it even better if you were to join us.”

Once I got over the shock of this unexpected proposal, I found my voice, “Oh my, I have not done something like this since I was in college.” I put my arms around Carla as I kissed her to let her know I was not turned off by her request, “I’ll be right back.” I slipped from her arms and went downstairs. I went over to Robby and told him he was the lucky guy but to wait because Carla was not quite ready yet. I took Emily aside and out of earshot of Brain and Robby to explain what was happening and told her I thought it would be better if she took Brian to her house for the night. I asked her not to tell him I would join in on the fun because I felt it would be better to tell him after the fact just in case he had a problem with his mom enjoying sex with a woman.

“Oh my god, Sara, I almost had an orgasm thinking about the fun you are going to have tonight. Good luck.” Emily raised her voice and called Brian, “Get your jacket. We are leaving.”

As soon as Brian and Emily left, I took Robby’s hand and led him upstairs. When we got to my bedroom door, I stopped and put my hands on his arms and kissed him. “Carla wants us both to join her in the bedroom. Are you okay with that?”

“You have to be kidding, Aunt Sara. That’s every man’s dream!”

“And for god’s sake, don’t let it slip that you are my nephew.” I cautioned.

“Don’t worry. I won’t.”

“Okay, here we go.” I held Robby’s hand and opened the door. We stepped into the bedroom and shut the door behind us. Carla was already in bed with the sheet pulled up over her breasts. Her garments were neatly folded on the chair by the dresser.

I kicked off my shoes and started to unbutton my blouse when Carla said in a commanding voice, “Stop. I want you to undress Robby for me.”

I turned to Robby with only two buttons on my blouse undone and started to unbutton Robby’s shirt. Robbie started to undo his belt.

“No, Robby, let Sara do it.” Robby dropped his hands to his side and stood still.

I pulled the tails of his shirt out of his pants as I undid the last two buttons, then pushed his shirt off his shoulders. I went behind him to strip it from his arms and threw it aside. Being commanded to strip Robby was turning me on. I wanted Carla to enjoy the show too. I stayed behind Robby with my breasts pressed tightly against his back, reached around as I undid his belt, undid the snap on his slacks, and very slowly undid the zipper. I pushed his pants down to his ankles. Robby had already kicked off his loafers. Robby stepped out of his pants as I squatted down behind him and held them for him. Robby stood in just his boxers and his socks.

I helped with his socks. Still squatting behind him, I put my fingers in the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down until Robby was able to step out of them. I stood back up and dropped his boxers on the floor as I waited for Carla’s next command.

Carla held up the sheet invitingly to Robby and said, “Come and join me.” Robby walked over and got in, and laid down beside Carla. Carla placed the sheet over both of them as Robby settled in beside her. Carla rolled onto her side as Robby draped his arm around her. Never taking her eyes off of me, she cuddled up to Robby. I could tell by the movement of the sheet that she was holding Robby’s cock when she said. “Strip for us, Sara. Do it real slow and sexy while I play with your boyfriend.” Robby laid there passively on his back beside her. He obviously had caught on that Carla wanted to be in charge, and he was to play along.

I started to sway my hips and run my hands up and down my side and over my breasts. I kept swaying my hips as I pulled the hem of my blouse out of my skirt. Not bothering to unbutton the rest of my blouse, I crossed my arms as I grabbed the hem to slowly pull it up and over my head and throw it aside. I cupped my bra-covered breasts while leaning over and pressed them together to enhance my cleavage.

“That’s good, Sara. Do it just like that, slow and sexy. You’re getting Robby very excited.” Carla kissed Robby, and I could see her hand was moving under the sheet as she played with him.

I can’t say I was not enjoying this because I was, even though I knew I was blushing. I could see Robby was paying close attention to what I was doing, but I saw Carla lick her lips a few times as she watched my every move. Believe it or not, it was the look on Carla’s face, not Robbie’s, that encouraged me to try and put on a good performance.

I took my time unzipping my skirt and lowering it to the floor before stepping out of it. I was wearing a pair of lacy white bikini panties with a small pink bow in the front. I turned around and touched my toes as I gave a little wiggle of my butt and stood back up and put my hands behind my head. I turned around and did a passable bump and grind that put my bra-covered breasts into motion.

“That’s it, baby, show us some moves.” Carla encouraged me as a smiling Robby watched and held Carla close to his side.

I turned my back to them as I reached behind my back and undid my bra. Turning back around, I continued to sway my hips. I squeezed my breasts together with my upper arms and let my bra slide down to my wrists. I threw my bra aside and cupped my breasts as I twisted my nipples with my thumbs and forefingers. Dancing a couple of steps closer to the bed, I slid my panties down. I exposed my pubic hair and pulled my panties back up in an attempt to tease them a little. I slipped my panties down as I turned around to expose my ass. When I turned back around, my panties were around my thighs with my pussy fully exposed. I leaned over while keeping my legs straight. I pushed my panties down and stepped out of them as gracefully as I could manage before kicking them aside. All the time, I wonder why this is not embarrassing me. I really enjoyed turning them on, especially the attention I was getting from Carla.

I pushed my hips forward as I spread my legs. I ran my hand through my pubic hair and a finger down my slit. I put two fingers from my left hand in my mouth and sucked on them as I fingered my pussy with my right hand. That’s when Carla called an end to the strip show. She moved over to the far side of the bed. Carla threw back the sheet from over her and Robby, “Get in bed, Sara. Get in the middle. Get up, Robby, let Sara get in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.