Friday Night MILF Club - Cover

Friday Night MILF Club

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sara McDowell and her friends spend a couple of hours every Friday night after work having a few drinks, sharing the local gossip and intimate details of their sex life. Well maybe not all that goes on behind closed doors. Sara has a secret she hesitates to share even with her closest friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Nephew   Interracial   Oral Sex  

We finally pulled up into my driveway. I put my shoes on, got out, and went up to the front door and unlocked it. It took us about 25 minutes to sort out Brian’s belongings and bring them into the house. We went to the kitchen, and I went to the fridge and took out two beers and a chilled bottle of white wine. I handed the beers to the boys and poured wine for Emily and me. Brian sat at the kitchen table, and Robby stood by the counter with me. Emily stood by Brian with her hand on his shoulder.

I took a sip of my wine, “It’s been quite a day. I can’t believe we got caught with our pants down like that.”

Smiling and not looking terribly sorry, Emily apologized, “I’m sorry, Sara, it’s all my fault. I did just what you asked me not to do. The last time I got busted like that with my pants down, I was parking with Joey Perkins when I was fifteen.”

“It’s not all your fault, Emily. I could have ignored what you were doing and just kept driving. Instead, I kept peeking at you and Brian and got all horny for Robby.”

Robby took the ticket out of his shirt pocket and used a magnet to hang it on the fridge door. “We were damn lucky she was an older woman and not some rookie looking to make a big deal out of it.”

“Amen to that.” I replied and raised my glass to make a toast to welcome the boys, “I’m so glad to have you two home safe and sound for the summer.” We all raised our drinks, “Cheers.”

“This morning was less than an auspicious start to our clandestine activities. We have a couple of hours before your parents expect you home, Robby. Do you want to stay, or do you want me to take you home? After this morning’s fiasco, I will understand if you want to go.”

“I’ll stay.”

“Emily?”

“Of course, I’ll stay. I don’t think we will get busted twice on the same day. At least not here anyway.”

I fetched two more beers from the fridge for the boys and refilled Emily and my wine glass. We retired to the living room. I drew the curtains and lit the gas log in the fireplace to give the room a little atmosphere. We always started our lovemaking here when the four of us were together. Sometimes one couple or both would leave and continue upstairs in the more private setting of one of the bedrooms.

I sat with Robbie on the same couch where I had sex with him for the first time. Brian spread a blanket in front of the fireplace, then took the throw pillows from the armchairs and couch and made a little nest for Emily and him to lay in.

I leaned against Robbie as he put his arm around me. Brian and Emily lay in their nest, kissing. Robby and I usually waited for Emily to get things started.

I thought back to about a year ago, and the first time the four of us had sex in the same room...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.