Arab Businessmen's Plaything - Cover

Arab Businessmen's Plaything

Copyright© 2016 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - More horny fiction from my friend and e mail lover.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

By the time Abdul had filled my hole with his cream I was exhausted.

I must have cum a dozen times that afternoon, the meeting or should I say shag fest then broke up.I adjusted my dress and tried to clean myself up a bit.

Everyone seemed very pleased and Abdul said to David that they'd sign the contract next morning- mission accomplished I thought.

As a celebration he said we'd all have a special meal that night and I would be allowed to attend.

I would have been a bit miffed if they hadn't invited me as they'd spent nearly all the afternoon, licking, fingering and fucking my holes and plastering me with spunk.

At that, Tia the maid, appeared and led me back to the tent.

"You need a shower," she said to me, and led me to a shower room.

When I'd finished showering Tia came back with clothes for the evening.

The dress that Tia brought was bright red, it was also short, no slits up the sides or anything, but it was about 2 inch below my arse, so not much to the imagination, especially as there were no knickers again!

There was also a pair of red 6 inch 'fuck me heels, ' I looked and felt like a dog on heat.

About one hour later Tia came back to escort me to the main tent for dinner.I must say I looked and felt good, the shagging I'd had in the afternoon had done nothing to dampen my spirits, in fact my fanny was already wet at the thought of brown knobs!

When I saw Tia, my jaw dropped, she was dressed exactly the same as me and she had a body to match!

She smiled at me and said tonight was a 'special occasion' and she was allowed to dress like this.

She moved forward and was standing in front of me almost touching me and said, "I watched you this afternoon, watched you fuck and suck those brown knobs."

As she said this her bare leg touched mine, fucking hell it was electric, my cunt was soaking.

She moved to kiss me and I let her, within a second her tongue was down my throat.

I felt her hand move up my skirt and she started to rub my crack. I pulled away from the kiss and said "Shove yours fingers up my twat."

I shoved my tongue in her mouth as I felt 3 of her fingers slide in me.

I bucked my hips like crazy as she fingered me off, she pulled her fingers out my gash and licked my slime off them.

"I'm going to eat your cunt!" she said and I got down on the sofa, my dress was around my waist and I had my legs wide apart and in the air as the dirty fucker got on her knees and started to lick my cunt.

As her tongue went up my hole I couldn't hold back and came like a fucking train.

I squirted all over her face, the dirty bitch didn't stop, she kept licking me and when she stuck her tongue up my arsehole.

I pulled my crack wide open and spurted my cunt slime all over her face. I told her to stand up and squat on my face, I was dying to stick my tongue up her snatch!

As she lowered herself I grabbed her hips and pulled her down to me, as I started to lick her brown snatch she started to grind herself all over my face, her cunt tasted fantastic and when she came I just swallowed her juice.

After she came we stood up, kissed again and straightened ourselves up, we did have each others cum dried on our faces though.

As we walked to the main tent, Tia whispered to me, "Tonight you'll watch me fuck."

As we entered the tent there was a splendid buffet laid out on a very low table surrounded with cushions. I sat down with everyone else, obviously everyone was cross legged, my skirt was up to my waist, and my cunt open for all to see, no body mentioned a word but talked normally.

I was creaming my gash, being on display was driving me mad. I wanted my cunt filling.

Tia and Malik served food and drinks, it was the first time I'd seen Malik since I'd flashed him on the day of our arrival.

Tia was getting attention though, they all put there hands up what she had as a skirt and felt her twat and arse.

When she got to David she grabbed his arm and shoved his hand towards her fanny, turning toward the rest of us, she pulled her skirt right up so we could all see David's fingers sliding in and out of her cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.