Arab Businessmen's Plaything - Cover

Arab Businessmen's Plaything

Copyright© 2016 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - More horny fiction from my friend and e mail lover.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Work had been going well in the factory and recently David had been very occupied with a deal with a Saudi company, in fact, for the past 3 weeks he hadn't come anywhere near me, obviously this deal was massive as normally he'd have his hand in my knicks at every opportunity!

Later that morning, David called me into his office and explained that he needed to go to Saudi for 2 days to formalise the deal, but needed secretarial support, could I come? In addition to being 5 star, there was also a handy bonus on offer; I rang Mike who was working away and he readily agreed.

The flight across to Saudi business class was great, David almost ignored me in his papers whilst I enjoyed all the benefits of Emirates.

On arrival we were met by a youngish arab who introduced himself as Malik, he said he was the driver and we had a special accommodation at his uncles place outside of Ryadh, I was dressed conservatively, blouse, knee length skirt, mid height heels, stockings of course and thin sheer knicks, but he was taking every opportunity to eye me up and down.

We both sat in the back of the car and Malik said it was about a 1 hour drive, David got more documents to read and I just sat there looking at the not too interesting scenery.

I noticed that Malik had moved the rear view mirror so that he could get a better view of me, I pulled a magazine out of my bag but secretly watched Malik, I made my skirt ride up a little and noticed his reaction!

Without making it obvious, I let my legs fall apart a little, his fucking eyes were on stalks, but I stopped at that, my twat was on fire after the long trip; as we arrived at the complex David got out of the car first and I made sure that I was able to "accidently" spread my legs as I moved to get out, Malik must have seen right up my thighs and my knicks stretched tightly over my bulging minge.

I held the "pose" long enough for him to see, his eyes nearly fuckin popped!

When we arrived at the complex I was led to a big series of tents for women only by Malik wo was doing his best to hide the tent pole in his trousers!

David who was met by 3 arabs went in a different direction.

I was met by a lady called Tia who was a made, she explained that this was the wives quarters, there were 6 ladies all told and they said that they belonged to 3 husbands.

I was tired after the trip and after a meal I went to my "cot" which was like a tent inside a tent, the women were all talking normal women stuff-not enough sex etc. as I drifted off to sleep.

Next morning I was awoken by Tia who had brought me breakfast and a robe to wear, she explained that western dress wasn't allowed in meetings for women, so I would need to wear this.

It was actually a skin tight long blue dress with a slit up one side to just above the knee, it was very tight and showed my bra and knicker lines too much, as it was ankle length, I thought fuck it and removed my bra and knicks and went commando, the material was silk and felt great on my naked body.

Tia came shortly and escorted me to the meeting room were David was waiting. On arriving I was introduced to three old Arabs, Abdul, Anwar and Ali, all looked about 60/70 and weren't particularly slim.

David kicked off the presentation and I made notes of questions asked etc., I did notice that as I was sitting opposite the Arabs that every now and then I was getting a furtive look.

About 11am, Tia brought in coffee and left, David asked me to serve everyone.

I served David and Abdul first as they were deep in conversation, when I served Anwar and Ali, they both stood very close to me, in fact there bodies were almost touching me, it was obvious that this was done on purpose, so I pretended that didn't notice and therefore didn't move, as they moved they made sure that they brushed against me.

After coffee David's presentation carried on and I took notes until Tia brought in lunch.

Again I was asked to serve and the three Arabs sat on the floor whilst I served, when I served Abdul, my dress caught on the corner of a low stool, I nearly fell, but to steady myself I put my leg out, this had the effect of making my dress ride up and exposed some of my thigh through the slit on one side. Abdul leaned forward to try and help uncatch my dress. As he fiddled with the dress and stool with one hand, his other hand was inside the bottom of my dress, I felt his hand on the inside of my calf, he looked up at me and I made no complaint as his hand moved up over the inside of my knee.

I felt incredibly turned on, my dress was caught on a nail in a stool and the guy trying to free it was touching me up!

The others weren't taking any notice and couldn't see anyway, I didn't move as his hand went over my knee to the inside of my thigh, I was tingling, my snatch was twitching, I wanted him to go all the way and shove his hand in my gash. He suddenly freed my dress and removed his hand, fuck I thought, my crack was already wet.

The meeting then carried on uneventful till about 4.30pm when more coffee was brought in, again I served all of the men, they were all walking around talking with David and themselves, again Anwar and Ali moved close to me, this time it wasn't my imagination, Ali 's hand rubbed the back of my dress.

Anwars went on my arse, the dirty bastards were feeling me up. I didn't move out of their way nor complain, it was obvious that they had hard ons, Ali brushed passed me and I could feel his knob hard against me, Anwar did the same.

This was so erotic, my twat was on fire. I wanted to get on all fours and let the lot of them fuck the shit out of me, I didn't of course but I was dying for some brown knob.

All too soon coffee was finished and all was adjourned to the next day, David was to have dinner with them whilst I went back to the female compound with a dripping wet fanny.

We all had dinner together as the previous night when the maid Tia came in, she informed the wives that they were all required that evening, this caused great excitement for the wives as they all rushed off to prepare.

As I went back to my area, I saw Tia and asked her what all that was about. She told me that this was extremely unusual, the husbands rarely asked for their wives and for all six wives to be invited, something special must have happened today, as she said this she gave me a strange look.

I was still quite tired and went to sleep quickly, I was awoken though about 2am when the wives returned with their chattering, they were all excited and were swapping stories of how hard and how much they'd been fucked that evening. They were graphic telling each other about swallowing spunk, having there arse fucked etc. etc. As I lay there listening I put my hand on my fanny and rubbed my clit. I was so turned on I came in no time and fell back to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.