Parenthood
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - John finds out about his supposed to be best friend, and his wife - more than he would have liked. But the end of the marriage does not mean the end of his other responsibilities. Certainly it is not the end of John's problems when he tries to be a good guy and a father, and tries to get his life together once again. Starts slow but there will be some twists before everything is settled.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

I have no idea how much money it took from Kath to make sure that we had all the facilities we needed. Certainly quite a lot, especially when she had to make sure that the transactions couldn't be traced. After all, kidnapping was a serious crime, and right now we were all 'partners in crime'. I didn't exactly know what Madi had to do in her work, but she looked a whole lot calmer than I was. Only her pupils indicated her excitement.

Less than two hours later, my new 'friend' was sitting naked in a hard chair with casters under it. He was tied to it with his legs partly opened and hands behind the chair's back. There were plastic covers all over the back wall and under the chair. He couldn't see us, as there was a single light pointing at him and back in the shadows there was a video camera recording everything. Time for my award-winning act.

As soon as I came there with my mask and gloves on he started cursing and yelling at me. It was like nothing he said had any importance to me. I rolled a small table close to him, and positioned three different kinds on tongs there. A table lamp, which I first tested working and then started removing the parts. First the shade and then the lamp. The other end of the cord was in the darkness and he couldn't see that instead of a normal outlet it was connected to a 12 volt DC power source.

After the tongs, I put a lighter and some very long needles also on the desk. At some point he became silent and started to look at the things I had on the table. I saw him lick his lips and I almost smiled. I could almost sense his nervousness.

"Hey, pal, what do you want? Look, I don't have any big money."

I didn't say a thing, but just kept on working with some more instruments so that he could see them. Once I had them ready I rolled them closer to him, and once again checked some of the instruments I had there. Only then did I turn to look at him.

"The truth."

"What do you mean? I really don't have any money."

I shook my head and picked up the shaving straight razor, and opened it slowly. Then I checked the knife against the hair on his chest and moved it slowly downwards. It seemed to work okay. Once I was close to his crotch I moved my chair back and looked at him again.

"The truth. I want the truth."

"The truth about what? I don't understand."

Now I picked up the razor again and lifted his limp dick so that I had access to his balls. They were a bit hairy. Good. I ran the knife around them and I could feel how he tried to escape my touch. Hell, I wanted to escape touching him but I had a work to do. When I suddenly closed the knife while it was close to his balls he almost screamed.

"The truth about what you and your friends have been doing during the last few years. Names, places, you know ... everything. Every detail since you left college. But don't worry, I have all three of you. I can probably get the most of it, even if some of you fail to survive."

"But you can't do this! This is illegal!"

I looked at him and cocked my head, questioningly.

"If you torture me you can't use it in the court. I know that!"

"Court? My client dislikes courts. But he believes in justice."

"That woman saw you with me. She'll tell someone."

"That woman was a local 'ho', who believes that I paid her to make my friend jealous. But since it seems that you are the hard one, maybe I'll start with your friends so you have some time to think about it."

Then I put the blindfold back on and earplugs back to his ears and a mouthpiece that prevented him from screaming. Then I just rolled him into an empty room nearby, and closed the door. Then we started quickly making some preparations for our next guest. Soon he was sitting in his own rolling chair, equally naked. There was some pig blood in the floor and also on some of the tools. The final things were some fake teeth that were left on the desk. Madi had also sprayed some pig's blood on me.

Our next victim stayed brave for almost two minutes before he started singing. Okay, he did lose some of his body hair, but otherwise he wasn't harmed. Unfortunately, it didn't stop him from peeing, and the room started to smell really bad. He believed that I was some sort of hit man hired by someone whose wife or daughter they had conned. He was so nervous that he had some problems in staying coherent. Once I blindfolded him again, he was just weeping and saying that he didn't want to die. As he was the one responsible for all the videos and other recordings, he told me where he had all the video data stored, and what the passwords were. He promised that I could have them all, and make a fortune blackmailing the women. I felt so sick that I almost dislocated his jaw while putting the gag on him.

The third guy was a little bit better, but not much. Once I had shaved his genital area using the blood on the floor as lubricant he promised to tell everything and he probably told everything he remembered. At that point, it became clear that the first guy was the brains behind their con operations. Being the smoothest and most handsome of them, he was the one who picked the victims. The last guy knew enough about pharmaceutics to be able to make something to drug the ladies or at least decrease their inhibitions. I felt sick, and I let it show when I blindfolded and gagged him again. He was about to scream as he was sure that I would kill him, then. He was sobbing when I roughly rolled him away in his chair.

At that point I just had to have a short break. I wasn't sure what I should think about the look Madi gave me when I drank some water and had an energy bar, before starting again with our first victim. I was exhausted, but I forced myself to the final act. Madi checked my mask, and added some blood to my coveralls and even some to my face. When she looked my appearance she just smiled.

"John, you are doing great."

I just nodded to her and went back to business.

I was all silent when I rolled my new friend back to the place next to the table. He certainly could see the blood and smell the urine. I didn't say a thing to him when I removed his blindfold, gag and earplugs. I didn't have to fake looking tired whilst I played with the instruments as though I didn't know how to start. From the corner of my eyes I could see that he was only slowly starting to understand all the stuff on the table and the blood on the floor. I picked up the now bloody straight razor and played with it.

"You know, Austin, both of your so-called friends named you as the man behind all the cons you have done. I'm quite sure I just about got them to tell all, but my client wants to be sure, and I'd really hate to disappoint him. Once you have told me everything, you may still be able to find some new friends to work with. However, I'd like to be sure that I understand everything correctly. I really hate having to ask you to repeat things. So stay in line, and stay coherent, and there will be much less mess. What I REALLY hate is extra cleaning. So, you can start by telling me about the woman you met, once you dropped out of college."

He had tried to maintain a brave face, but that was when he lost it. When I mentioned that he had dropped out of college, he knew his friends had told all, and he was sure that the blood and the other stuff was from them. Since he had not been able to see or hear a thing, I was sure that he couldn't know for sure how much time had actually passed. He kept on talking for a few hours, and I probably would have thrown up if I had been eating anything more than the energy bar. Their thing with Helen and the younger women had been almost like a side step. They couldn't get any serious money from Helen, so they had just taken all the pussy they could get.

I made sure that I didn't pay any extra attention to any of the women he mentioned, but I did ask some extra questions here and there. Once he was finished, he looked at me. I waited for a moment, looking at him just like waiting for him to tell more. Then I just shook my head.

"Austin, I'm a bit disappointed. You don't seem to believe that I really mean it. You didn't tell me anything about your own copies of the videos you have made. But that is not really a problem, you will. Just like your friends did."

I smiled and picked up the straight razor, covered with blood, and opened it. I managed to take one step towards his direction when he started blubbering about his own accounts and login info. He was crying when I shaved his eyebrows, and he swore that he had told everything. This time I believed him. I quickly blindfolded and gagged him again, and rolled him away, too. Then I walked to Madi who had now had two computers opened in the other end of the room. There was also a single lamp which gave some more light to the room. There was some signs on the floor showing where the chairs were rolled. Madi looked at me.

"How did you know that he had a private copy?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.