Parenthood
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - John finds out about his supposed to be best friend, and his wife - more than he would have liked. But the end of the marriage does not mean the end of his other responsibilities. Certainly it is not the end of John's problems when he tries to be a good guy and a father, and tries to get his life together once again. Starts slow but there will be some twists before everything is settled.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

It was a few days later, when Madison left the city for a few days because of her work, that Kathleen came with me to my home. I was a bit nervous but I could see that Kath was even more nervous than me. From my discussions with Madi I had guessed that even though Kath was a very smart and witty person she was at least a bit submissive sexually. So when we had finished our glasses of nice Chardonnay I took her hand and guided her to my bedroom. I took my time undressing her, and once I got her naked and admired her slim and shivering body I looked straight into her eyes.

"Undress me."

No 'please', just a straight order. However gently I said it, there was no mistake that I had just ordered her to undress me. I smiled at her and kissed her quickly when she came close to me and with slightly trembling hands she removed my clothes. There was something so erotic in that, that I was fully hard when she was finished. Then I gently pushed her on her back to the bed and positioned her there so that her pussy lips were visible. Once again I looked at her eyes.

"Now you may not move, or cum, before I give you permission to do so."

I had considered for a moment if I should give her a safe word, but had decided against it. After all, every the restriction I had given her was purely verbal. While she was lying there, I started a careful examination of her body with my fingertips, kisses, tongue and sometimes even my teeth. When I carefully bit her nipple I could hear her gasp and move. I lifted my head and looked at her and made a careful 'no-no' motion with my finger, but I also made sure that I smiled at her all the time.

When I finally moved closer to her pussy I could smell her arousal and when I made first contact with those beautiful moistened lips she could not control herself any more but she had a small orgasm which trembled her body all over. I stopped and looked at her.

"Tsk, tsk! I didn't give you a permission to come yet. I guess now I have no other option than to punish you a bit."

After that I used all my oral skills to get her close and then I backed up. However, I could feel that while punishing her I also punished myself and finally I just had to move on. I moved between her legs and started guiding my hard cock between her lips. When I was fully inside her, she just lost it and started milking my cock and trembling and moaning under me. After that the way towards my own climax was almost anticlimactic, as it took a while before I could start moving inside her. I didn't last long enough to make her cum again. When I came it felt like I was emptying gallons of sperm inside her. She must have felt it too as her eyes grew big when she felt it and once I rolled exhausted beside her she put her hand between her legs. She lifted her hand back and looked at it and then me and suddenly started giggling. I must have looked confused as she giggled some more.

"Sorry, John, I'm just not used to this. You know, the rubber ones just don't do THAT."

And suddenly she was on top of me kissing me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Hey, Kath, it was my pleasure, too."

"But how did you know... ?"

"I have my kinky past, but to tell the truth, I didn't really know."

She lay there on the top of me silently for a while and then she started telling about her sexual past. All the way through high school and still in college she had thought that she was asexual. She lost her virginity during her last year in college with a guy who thought that he was a God's gift to the other sex. She swore off sex for two years. Her second encounter was at a conference with an older woman and it was her first orgasm ever. However, she didn't feel comfortable in returning the favor.

Later on she found out that she in fact could have sexually satisfying experiences IF she first connected with the person and that kind of connecting didn't seem to have anything to do with the sex of the partner. When she fell in love with Madi, the sex with her was natural. She had also had a very satisfying relationship with an older married man, but that had ended some years ago. When she first saw me in the café some time ago she had been slightly interested, but she had pulled back because of Liz and Carol.

At some point my body started reacting again to the naked female body on the top of me, and she could feel something poking her. I started running my hands over her body and, since she felt moist enough, I helped her to straddle me. That seemed to be something she wasn't very familiar with, but it also seemed that she had no problems in learning new things. This time I was more able to synchronize our orgasms when I teased her little breasts and finally her clit with my fingers. I shot my second load inside her. She was exhausted when she slumped over me. After a moment, I pulled the sheet over the both of us. Before I noticed it, we both were asleep.

I woke up when she rolled to my side, complaining that the mattresses aren't what they used to be. I laughed and kissed her nose. She snuggled to my side and looked at me.

"Now you know about me John, how about you? It is hard to imagine that some woman would not be satisfied with you."

I sighed slightly and looked at her and told her my story from the sexual development point of view. How my sister made sure that I behaved and then introduced me to her friends. Then I spoke of how I used my knowledge at college, while I also made sure that I was discreet and respectful to all the girls I had sex with. I also admitted my three moonlighting sessions as male stripper at parties, which all ended with me getting paid? in more ways than one. Then it all stopped when I met Helen.

I only briefly mentioned how I had found out with whom she had been unfaithful to me for some time, and how she had helped her lover and my former friend to open my envelope, which had caused me to be fired from my job. I admitted to her that it was a set-up. I looked at her deep eyes.

"I probably would have been able to forgive her infidelity with time, but when I understood that I would never again be able to trust her, I understood that my marriage was over."

From the look on her face I saw that she understood even before she nodded.

"How about Elizabeth and Carol?"

"What about them?"

"How did you meet them?"

"That really is not my story to tell. Besides, I didn't ask about you and Madi."

"You could have."

"Maybe? some day."

Being with Kathleen was easy and comfortable. During the few days she spent with me we made love several times, but we also had a nice dinner at a small French restaurant; after that, we went to see a play that was running in a semi-professional theater. Nothing fancy, nothing extraordinary and certainly not the places that very wealthy or classy people normally visited. I kissed her goodbye when Madison came to pick her up, and hoped she had something interesting to tell Madison. I just hoped that what we did wouldn't ruin what they had between them. I mentally prepared myself that my relationship with Kath could well turn out to be a one-time fling.

When Kathleen called me two days later it turned out that I should not have worried.

"You know, John, if this happens very often it certainly will kill me. But 'what a way to go.'"

"Just what do you mean, Kath?"

"When I started telling Madi about what we did, she almost forced me to stay in bed for two days. That, added to the things you did to me, made me lose count of the orgasms I had."

"Kath..."

"And Madi was so worked up herself that I had no problems finishing her several times."

"Kath!"

"That went on for two days."

"KATH! I'm sitting at a window table in a café."

She was silent for a moment.

"What is so important in that?"

"Just the fact, Kath, that I'll now have to sit for a while more!"

"Oh!"

And then she giggled, which didn't help my situation any. Neither did her next words especially when her voice turned seductive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.