No Crime in the Suburbs - Cover

No Crime in the Suburbs

Copyright© 2016 by callmeQ67

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - An innocent high school freshman learns that her neighborhood is not as safe as she thought. In another suburb, two sisters discover their mom's porn collection and it gives them lots of naughty ideas. Will the two story lines intersect?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

James Douglas has visited his young neighbors twice since the day he changed their lives forever. The girls’ initial reluctance is fading fast, and they engage in all the sexual adventures that he can dream up—for the most part willingly. He fucks fifteen-year-old Becca in every position he can think of, and a few that are her idea. Little Emma is envious of her big sister. Fucking is so grown up! But Mr. Douglas tells Emma that she’s too young and he doesn’t want to hurt her.

“At least wait until you’re twelve,” Becca says. Her birthday is only two months away, so Emma consents to wait. In the meantime, she’s far from being a passive observer in the “sex parties,” as the sisters have come to think of them.

Becca has not told her sister that their mom has been watching them. She doesn’t hide much from Emma, but she likes sharing this secret with her mother. It makes her feel special. Nothing physical has happened between Becca and her mom, but sometimes the teen will catch the older woman looking at her and she knows—her mom is thinking about that night.


It’s Tuesday afternoon and Emma is just home from school. Their mother has a meeting after work so she won’t be home until at least six. Becca has been home for nearly an hour but she’s still wearing her school clothes. Mr. Douglas has requested that they wear their uniforms. The girls think it’s a little weird, but they go along with it.

The doorbell rings. “He’s here!” Emma says, and she runs to let him in. As soon as the door is closed behind him, Emma stretches to kiss big Negro, who is more than a foot taller than she is and three times her age. She giggles as he lifts her off the floor. Becca enters the room, and James sets Emma down. It’s Becca’s turn for a kiss.

“You look great in your uniforms,” says James, and he means it. “Stand next to each other so I can look at you.” Becca is wearing her regulation grey pleated skirt and white blouse, blue-and-green-striped tie, and white knee socks. Emma’s middle-school uniform is less traditional: a navy polo shirt, plaid skirt and sneakers. Both girls have long strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair complexions. They’re both very pretty, but Becca is much more developed. Her tits are prominent under her starched white blouse, while Emma’s nascent breasts produce only small bumps in her blue top. They look adorable standing next to each other, arms around each other’s waists.

Adorable they may be, but James doesn’t spend much time admiring them. “Give each other a kiss,” he says.

Emma smiles and stands on tip-toes to meet her older sister’s lips. A light peck becomes a deep, open-mouthed kiss. “Give me your tongue,” Becca says, and Emma sticks it straight out so her sister can suck on it. The sixth-grader shivers with desire and begins to unbutton Becca’s white blouse. As usual, she can’t wait to get her hands on her sister’s creamy C-cup breasts. Under the blouse, Becca is wearing a girlish, unadorned bra. It provides only minimal uplift—her tits are perky enough on their own. Emma buries her face in Becca’s ample cleavage as she reaches behind her sister’s back to unfasten the bra.

When her tits pop free, Emma and James both gaze reverently at their perfection. With their guest watching intently, Emma begins to kiss and lick them. She likes putting on a show. “You’re making such a mess,” Becca says, as her little sis slobbers over her pale pink nips. Standing behind Becca, James unzips her skirt and lets it drop to the floor. He wraps his thick arms around the teenager and grabs her tits. They’re slick with Emma’s spit, which he rubs into the soft skin.

“Wow,” Emma says to her sister. “His hands look so big on your boobs.” James kneads Becca’s pliable titty flesh as Emma uses her lips and tongue on the puffy nipples. When he kisses the side of her neck, a shudder runs through the teen’s slender body. Abandoning Becca’s tits for the moment, James crouches behind her.

He pauses to admire her sweet rump, which fills out to perfection her Aerie pink-and-white string bikini panties. James explores the ginger teen’s unblemished flesh, especially the inner thighs where the skin is so incredibly smooth and soft. Pressing his face to Becca’s round bottom he can smell her arousal, and it makes his cock stiffen. James slowly peels Becca’s panties down over her ass. He takes his time, allowing his eyes to drink in the view—and what a view it is! He tries to commit every detail to memory.

Lit by the afternoon sun, he can see every fold and crevice of Becca’s barely used cunt. James wonders how he got so lucky. The fragrant pink slice of perfection before him belongs to a fifteen-year-old white girl, and he’s going to be fucking it shortly.


Once again, Amy finds herself in the back seat of the Suburban, but this time she’s not bound or blindfolded. She’s holding the hand of her new friend, Jasmin. They try not to look at each other, because they break into fits of giggles every time they do. Maurice is getting annoyed. “Look, you two,” he says. “You need to get your act together. We’re almost there.”

“Relax, Mo,” says Jasmin. “It’s gonna be fine.”

“Don’t you tell me to relax, little girl. Do you know how important this client is?”

“Yes, I know,” says Jasmin, in a tone of exaggerated boredom. “But he’s gonna love us. And he’s gonna tell all his friends around the world that Maurice is the man to see when they come to our fair city.”

Maurice shakes his head, and regards the upscale shops and hotels, and the high-rise office buildings that tower above them. It’s a world he longs to enter, but from which he’s fated forever to be excluded.

Amy looks at Jasmin with new appreciation. She’s clearly very smart, and willing to stand up to the dangerous crime boss. Jasmin smiles at her, and strokes Amy’s bare thigh. Back in their shared bedroom, Jasmin had fired up a glass bong and, after a little cajoling, she’d convinced Amy to try a hit. The inexperienced teen thought it had no effect on her. But now, in the back of the car, the lights of the city look more beautiful than they ever have before. The pulse of music on the car’s sound system seems to throb directly between her legs. And Jasmin’s touch sets her skin on fire.

When they pull up at the Ritz, Amy remembers having lunch here with her dad a few years before. Then, she entered the hotel lobby holding her father’s hand and was greeted by the doorman. Now, she’s wearing a cheerleader costume that doesn’t belong to her. She’s about to engage in a criminal act. And she’s high as a kite for the first time in her life.

Rather than being welcomed, the two teenagers are confronted by hotel security as soon as they walk through the door. “What can I do for you young ladies?”

“We’re here to visit my uncle,” Jasmin says coolly. “He’s going to take us out to dinner.”

“Why are you dressed like that?”

Amy tries to stay calm. She’s sure they’re about to be arrested. But Jasmin looks at the man with disdain. “Not that it’s any of your business, but we just came from cheer practice.”

“I see. Give me his name and room number,” he demands, picking up a house phone.

Jasmin rolls her eyes impatiently, but rattles off the information. The hotel detective presses the phone to his ear. “Mr. Buhari? Yes, this is Henry calling from the lobby. There are two young ladies here to see you. One of them says she’s your niece—”

Jasmin smiles at Amy, as if to say, “Watch this.”

“Yes, sir. I—I’m sorry, sir. Right away, sir. Very well—goodbye, sir.” Jasmin and Amy grin at him. “Yes, ladies. Right this way.” He leads them to the elevators, and presses a button. “Presidential suite, top floor. Have a lovely evening.”

The teenagers laugh all the way up to the 42nd floor.

Amy’s still pretty stoned. But when they reach the client’s door, it’s suddenly very real. Jasmin sees her hesitate, and lays a hand on her shoulder. “Relax, girl. It’s gonna be fun.” She cups Amy’s face in both her hands. “If he’s like most men, he’s gonna want us to mess around with each other. I hope so, cuz I can’t wait to touch you.” She’s looking into Amy’s green eyes as she speaks, and the blonde’s heart leaps when Jasmin kisses her on the mouth.

“That’s my girl,” Jasmin says. She fixes Amy’s lipstick before knocking on the door.

Amy has very little in the way of expectations regarding their “client,” but the man who answers the door is not what she has in mind. He’s a rather short, heavyset man, well into his middle years. He’s wearing a colorful African Dashiki shirt with matching loose-fitting trousers, and he has the darkest skin of anyone Amy has ever met. He greets them with a wide grin.

“Ah, beautiful American cheerleaders!” says the man in a deep voice. “I have been dreaming of this day for many years! Come in, come in, let me get you a drink.”

He pours a glass of champagne for each of them, which makes Amy happy. She’s grown to like the stuff from her days at Jack’s house. They chat in the suite’s comfortable sitting room, the girls next to each other on a sofa.

“Both of you are so very pretty,” he says, smiling at the girls. “Jasmin, is it? Yes? Can you tell me your age, please?”

“I’m sixteen, Mr. Buhari.”

“Sixteen! My goodness, you certainly are well, ah, developed for sixteen,” says the African. “And what about you Amy? What is your age, please?”

She answers quietly, eyes downcast. “I’m fourteen.”

“Ah, fourteen! Yes, what a perfect age for a girl!” He grins some more and refills their glasses.

“Now girls, I am told that cheerleaders practice and work very closely together, yes? In fact,” he says, his grin even wider, “I am told that cheerleaders are so close that they often become lovers with each other! Is this true? Is this possible?”

Jasmin takes Amy’s hand. “Yes, it’s possible,” she says. “I think it probably happens all the time.” Amy is suddenly trembling with excitement.

“So, Jasmin, you have had, ah, sexual relations with girls before?”

“Yes, Mr. Buhari.”

“And you enjoyed it, yes?”

“Yes, very much,” Jasmin says, and squeezes Amy’s hand.

“And you, Amy. You have had sexual relations with girls before?”

Amy looks at Jasmin and shakes her head. “No, not really.” She wonders if Taneesha has told Jasmin about the little incident in the shower.

“Ah, very interesting! Maybe that will change this evening, yes? Ha ha ha!” He laughs heartily as Amy feels her cheeks turn red.

“Now then girls, let us relax and get to know each other. Please don’t call me Mister Buhari. No, it is much too formal. My name is Emmanuel, but please call me Manny, yes?”

“Certainly, Manny,” says Jasmin with a smile.

“Very good! Will you girls join me in vaping a little herb? I find it relaxes me most wonderfully, ha ha!”

Amy doesn’t know what that means, so she follows Jasmin’s lead. She watches as the African fills the bowl of a small hand-held device with fragrant cannabis. After inhaling and blowing out a large cloud, Jasmin helps Amy take her first vape. Unlike the bong hit back in their room, the youngster feels the effects instantly. When the rush hits her brain, Amy closes her eyes. “Oh, fuck,” she says, suddenly less shy. She slowly opens her eyes and sees them both looking at her.

“Jesus, you look so fucking sexy right now,” Jasmin says. She kisses Amy’s mouth, and when her tongue slips inside it’s the most sensual thing the ninth-grader has ever felt. After a moment, the girls pause and look into each other’s eyes.

“Oh my gosh, Jasmin...” The older girl straddles the slim blonde and they resume their kiss. Amy never knew a kiss could feel this way. It’s as though their very souls are melding together.

It’s also powerfully sexual, and Amy wantonly grinds her pelvis against the girl on top of her. The world beyond the two of them fades away. Amy is hardly aware of the man in the room with them. The girls’ dry humping grows increasingly frantic as their make-out session goes on. They desperately rub their loins together, but it’s not enough.

Jasmin finally breaks their kiss. “Fuck it, Amy. I need to taste you right now.”

“Um ... are you sure—” Amy has just noticed that the African is now seated on the arm of the sofa, just a few feet away.

Jasmin doesn’t answer, but falls to her knees on the carpet. She begins kissing Amy’s legs, pushing her knees apart. After raising the short, pleated skirt out of the way, Jasmin licks her way up to the very top of the younger girl’s thighs. Amy is not wearing typical cheerleader briefs under her skirt, but simple cotton bikini panties. Jasmin licks the tender skin just at the edge of those panties, first on one side, then the other.

The young blonde is visibly trembling with anticipation. “Oh wow, Jasmin...”

The black girl presses her nose against the moist fabric and breathes deeply.

“Please,” Amy says. “Please...”

Jasmin smiles and pulls the center gusset of Amy’s panties to one side, revealing the blonde’s fourteen-year-old cunt. The outer lips are puffy and a little rosy. The inner lips are pink and slick with wetness. “So cute,” Jasmin says, before she begins to lick. She starts at the outer lips and works her way towards the center, making Amy squirm. When she reaches the younger girl’s clit, Amy cries out and thrusts her hips, trying desperately to maintain contact with Jasmin’s tongue.

“Please—right there!” she cries, humping the older girl’s mouth.

Jasmin gives Amy what she wants, licking and sucking her little bud until the slender blonde explodes in a drug-enhanced, mind-blowing orgasm. Manny is leaning in close enough to touch her, but she doesn’t notice. Amy shudders, and pushes Jasmin away from her now super-sensitive clit.

“Stop ... no more...”

Jasmin stops licking long enough to yank Amy’s panties down. Leaving them hanging from one ankle, she shoves the girl’s legs open again. Jasmin looks up at Manny, and they both admire the blonde’s succulent pink quim.

“Mmmm, look at that,” Jasmin says, and laps up Amy’s cream. The ninth-grader is still trembling but Jasmin gives her no time to recover. She licks Amy to a second shattering orgasm, even more powerful than the first. By the time she’s finished, Amy’s limbs are shaking spasmodically. Her forehead is covered in beads of sweat. And her heart is filled with gratitude and love for her new friend.

Still on her knees, Jasmin turns to find Manny’s hard cock only inches from her face. “I see you like to watch, Manny,” she says, taking his shaft in her hand.

“Oh yes, indeed,” he says. “And I think you like to give pleasure.”

“I do,” she says, and begins to tease the very tip of his cock with her tongue. She eases back his foreskin to expose more of the head, and licks it. The shaft thickens in her hand. “Damn ... you have a really big cock.”

After a few minutes, Amy stirs. She finds Jasmin on her knees sucking Manny’s dick. The youngster is struck by how thick and black it is. The veiny monster is somehow even blacker than the rest of the African’s body. “Come here, Amy,” Jasmin says. “Help me suck this beast.”

Amy sits on the edge of the sofa. She’s a little scared of Manny’s enormous dick, but she’s also drawn to it. She places a hand on his shaft. “Oh my god—it’s huge!”

“I know. It barely fits in my mouth,” Jasmin says. “You try it. Open wide...”

Jasmin pumps the shaft as Amy takes the fat purple head in her mouth. It makes her cheeks bulge obscenely, which pleases Manny. “That’s a good girl, suck it.” Amy looks up at the man as he tries to force his cock down her slender throat. Tears flood her eyes and spill down her cheeks. He backs off when she begins to choke. Amy studies the massive organ as she catches her breath. She’s fascinated by the African’s prominent foreskin. When extended, it covers the head completely and protrudes a good half inch or more.

“Hold still,” Amy says. “I want to try something.” She places a hand over Jasmin’s, then slips her tongue into the opening at the end of Manny’s foreskin. As the blonde teen works her tongue all the way around the head, it’s visible only as a bulge under the thin layer of skin.

“You dirty, sexy girl!” Jasmin says, while Manny only groans with pleasure.

Amy wraps both her small hands around the huge fuck tool. “I can’t believe this thing,” she says. “It’s thicker than my arm!”

“I know,” agrees Jasmin. “It’s as thick as a fucking beer can.”

Manny urges them to take his massive girth as deeply as they can, making the girls gag and drool. Try as they might, neither girl can squeeze the enormous, ebony meatstick down her throat. Their efforts soon have the rich African on the brink of orgasm.

“Girls, girls—that feels so good, but let’s not bring this to, ah, conclusion just yet, ha ha!”

Manny offers a hand to each of the girls to help them to their feet. “Let us go into the bedroom where we can be more comfortable,” he says.

They head into the spacious bedroom, stopping first to pick up their glasses and a fresh bottle of champagne. “I think it’s time you girls were undressed,” Manny suggests.

“Good idea,” Jasmin says, and turns Amy to unzip her top. The girls help each other to shed the blue-and-white cheer outfits. Such perfection, Manny thinks, as Amy’s slender body is revealed. Her hips are still boyishly narrow, but her breasts are anything but boyish. The wealthy African is a connoisseur of teenage titties, and Amy’s are among the most beautiful he’s ever seen. Topped with pink, puffy nipples, the high school freshman’s breasts are an unfinished masterpiece.

With trembling hands, Amy reaches around her new friend to unclasp her bra. She can hardly wait to see Jasmin naked again. “Wow,” she gushes. “Your boobs are so amazing.” Amy’s hands look small and pale as she hefts the round, mocha-hued jugs.

When both girls are completely stripped, the contrast between them is even more striking. Apart from her perky young tits, Amy’s body is straight and slim—and white. Jasmin’s body is a milk-chocolate study in spectacular curves. Amy can hardly believe the way the sixteen-year-old’s ass juts out. Her hands are all over Jasmin’s body as she explores another girl for the first time in her life.

Breaking their kiss, Amy whispers in her friend’s ear. “I want to taste you.”

“Are you sure, Amy? You don’t have to.”

“Yes, I’m sure, but I’ve never done it before. You might have to tell me what to do.”

Taking Amy by the hand, Jasmin leads her to the bed. The Negro teen stretches out on her back and beckons to Amy. “Come here and get on top of me.” The girls kiss some more, and Amy spends a few minutes playing with Jasmin’s big juicy tits. She sucks each of the dark nipples until they’re stiff.

Heading south, the blonde youngster plants a series of kisses on Jasmin’s flat tummy. As she goes lower, Amy becomes aware of a certain scent—it’s a musky odor which attracts her powerfully to its source, like a bee to nectar. Jasmin parts her legs so her friend can kneel between them, and Amy takes her first good look at another girl’s pussy. The outer lips are smooth and black, with the purplish inner lips just peeking out between them.

“Give her a kiss,” Jasmin says. “Yes, like that.” She spreads her legs wider. “Use your fingers. Get to know her.” Amy smiles at the choice of pronouns, and gently pulls the labia apart. She’s dazzled by what she finds—a bright pink interior between the dark lips.

“Oh my gosh,” she says. “It’s pretty.”

Amy takes her first tentative lick. She’s tasted her own pussy but this is subtly different. The ninth-grader locates the older girl’s clit and begins to lick it.

Jasmin places a hand on Amy’s blonde head. “You don’t have to go straight for my clit,” she says. “Save that for later. Make out with her for a while, just like you would with my mouth.” She looks up at their host. “I’m sure Manny is in no hurry.”

He’s sitting in a chair which he has pulled up close to the bed. “No indeed,” the African says, grinning. “I could watch gladly for many hours.” He holds a glass of champagne in one hand and his cock in the other.

Amy embraces the notion of ‘making out’ with the older girl’s pussy. She relaxes her pace, and uses her lips and tongue to explore the soft, variegated petals of Jasmin’s exotic flower. She sucks the plump outer lips into her mouth, one after the other. Spreading them open with her fingers, Amy delves as deeply as she can with her tongue. As she French-kisses her first cunt, Amy realizes that she loves it.

“Mmmm, that’s right, girl,” Jasmin says. “Get in there. Make love to her with your mouth. Oh, yes ... fuck me with your tongue ... yeah ... now lick my clit. Slower ... That’s good.” Using both hands, Jasmin pulls her labes apart to make her little button pop out. “Just hold your tongue flat and let me fuck your mouth ... yeah, right there ... yes ... yes ... oh fuck, yes...”

The black teenager bucks her hips up and down, using Amy’s mouth to get herself off. “Yeah, like that ... yeah...” Manny is standing over them now, stroking his very hard cock.

Jasmin squeals as she nears her climax. She’s gripping Amy’s head with both hands. The ninth-grader’s pretty face is half-buried between her black labia as they slide rhythmically up and down. “Yes ... yes ... yes...” Jasmin’s hips rise slowly off the mattress as Amy gasps for air. “FUCK!” Jasmin screams as she reaches her peak. She shudders and releases Amy’s head.

Manny is ready to explode. “I want you now, Jasmin.” He grabs the sixteen-year-old by the ankles, drags her towards the edge of the bed and flips her over. “Get on your knees.”

Jasmin rises to her hands and knees and looks over her shoulder. “Give me that big cock, Mister.”

The African lays his thick slab of dick meat in Jasmin’s crack and saws it up and down. “Don’t tease me, Manny.” Jasmin says. “Fuck me. Make me your little cheerleader whore.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.