No Crime in the Suburbs - Cover

No Crime in the Suburbs

Copyright© 2016 by callmeQ67

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - An innocent high school freshman learns that her neighborhood is not as safe as she thought. In another suburb, two sisters discover their mom's porn collection and it gives them lots of naughty ideas. Will the two story lines intersect?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Chloe needs a drink. It’s too early to go home, so she drives to a bar a couple of miles away. It’s a seedy, run down sort of a joint, not her style at all. But right now it suits her frame of mind. After spying on her daughters Chloe is feeling a bit seedy herself.

The bartender looks her up and down. Chloe has changed back into her skirt and high heels, and she realizes she’s dressed too nicely for this place. The clientele is blue collar and mostly male. The few women present are dressed like the men in jeans and T-shirts.

“Stoli on the rocks, please.”

The bartender pours a large one and tries to make conversation but Chloe is having none of it. She wants to be alone with her thoughts. And visions. She can’t get the images out of her mind. Becca and Emma—lovers. Her little girls kissing and touching and licking each other, committing every taboo, forbidden act she’s always dreamed about. Her own daughters are living her fantasy. It’s so outrageous, so fucking hot, her wildest imaginings come to life, and yet...

“Oh god, what have I done?” Chloe says to herself. “I’ve corrupted my little girls. They found my porn stash, and watching those videos has warped their young minds.” Wracked by guilt, Chloe downs her vodka and orders another. She remembers the video she’s recorded on her phone and she thinks about deleting it. Bad enough that she’s destroyed the innocence of her girls, but then she compounded the offence by watching them.

“Not yet,” Chloe thinks. “I’ve got to see that video just once before I delete it. Not here, of course. When I get home. Then tomorrow I’ll have a talk with the girls. Maybe get them into therapy...”

She goes back and forth, the guilt she feels against the thrill of seeing her most secret desires acted out by her own beautiful daughters. Chloe’s lost track of how many drinks she’s had but it’s more than she had intended. It’s still early but she has to get out of there.

Chloe takes out her keys but when she steps down from the barstool she finds that her balance is not what it was when she climbed up there. “Lady, I can’t let you drive,” the bartender says.

“No, I—”

“Forget it. I don’t need a lawsuit. I’ll call you a cab.”

“I’m a terrible mother,” Chloe thinks in the taxi. “I’ve corrupted my daughters, spied on them, lied to them, and now I’m a drunk.” She’s wondering how she’ll explain that she didn’t drive home when a thought occurs to her. She’s earlier than expected. If she’s not driving her car, she won’t be using the garage. And if she’s not using the garage, the girls won’t hear the automatic garage door going up and down. The drinks have made Chloe reckless in addition to being maudlin.

Chloe has the driver let her out half a block from her house. She removes her high heels before padding unsteadily up the front walk. After carefully opening the front door, the drunken mom stands just inside, listening. The house is quiet and dark. Could the girls be sleeping?

Chloe leaves her shoes by the front door and heads for the back of the house. She manages to negotiate the hallway without bouncing off the walls.

At that moment her daughters are indeed in bed, but they’re certainly not sleeping. “Do you think Mom is a lesbian?” Emma wants to know. She and Becca are under the covers watching another of their mom’s porn videos.

“I don’t know,” says her sister. “If she was gay, why would she have movies like this?” The video they’re watching is one of a handful in their mother’s collection that has men in it. “And besides,” Becca says, “she was married to Dad for ten years. They must have had sex, or we wouldn’t be here.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” The girls are quiet for a minute as they watch the action on the screen. It portrays a teenage girl and her boyfriend having a threesome with the girl’s stepmom. “Becs ... do you think we’re lesbians?”

“No! Why would you say that?”

“Because of the stuff we do. Isn’t that what lesbians do?”

“Well, yeah. But I’m totally into boys. Like this guy?” Becca indicates the male ‘talent’ in the video they’re watching. “I think he’s really hot. He can stick his dick in me any time.”

“Oh my god, really? You would like that?”

“Em, I’ve told you I like boys. I think they’re sexy. Well, some of them. Most of the boys at school are idiots. But I wanna get fucked. I think it would feel good.”

“That is pretty sexy. Look how his dick slides in and out of her. Her pussy sorta clings to it when he pulls it out. And I like how that girl sucks it when it’s all wet with her juices. I wanna try that. But I don’t know about having a dick inside me.”

“God, Em, I hope not! Your little hole is way too tight for that. I can’t even get my finger inside you. A dick like his would split you in two.”

“That dick does look pretty big,” says Emma. “Are they all that big?”

Becca reminds her sister that she’s never seen an erect penis in real life, so she has no idea how big they are. As they talk, her hands are roaming over her little sister’s immature body. Her fingers locate Emma’s plump, hairless cunt. It’s already wet.

As the action on the screen heats up, the sisters follow suit. They move quickly from cuddling to caressing to heavy petting. The bed covers fall away as their body temperatures rise. Inspired by a scene from the video, Becca lifts Emma’s hips off the bed until the pre-teen is resting on the back of her shoulders, her legs in the air. She’s more or less completely upside-down. Becca presses her thighs against Emma’s back to hold her there.

Her predicament has Emma giggling madly. “Becs! Stop it! What in the world are you—ohhhh, gosh ... wow ... that’s so—oh my goodness! Oh yes, please keep doing that...”

With both of her little sister’s holes utterly exposed and vulnerable, and Becca moves from one to the other with her long pink tongue. She’s able to look straight down into Emma’s face as she licks her sister’s pussy, then her asshole, and then back. Both sisters are much too preoccupied to look towards the door, which they have left open. After all, their mother is not expected home until much later.

“Fuck yes, I love when you shove your tongue all the way inside me ... yeah, please keep doing that...”

Becca tongue fucks her sister some more. “Do you like it when I make your kitty all sloppy wet?” she says, before releasing a long streamer of saliva that lands directly on Emma’s clit.

Emma gasps. “Ye—yes,” she manages to say. Becca uses the spit to lubricate her sister’s tiny clit, rubbing it slowly with her forefinger.

“Your little butthole looks so pink and cute,” Becca says. “I’m glad we decided to go there.” Still looking into her sister’s eyes, Becca tongues Emma’s anus while rubbing her clit.

“Oh my god, yes ... oh fuck, Becs, that feels so amazing ... yes, lick my butt...”

Becca complies with her wishes. Emma moans with pleasure and within minutes she’s begging for release. “Faster ... please, do it faster ... come on, Becs, I’m so close ... oh, please...”

Becca pushes as hard as she can, but Emma’s tight little sphincter is impossible to penetrate with her tongue. Using lots of saliva for lubrication, Becca instead presses a fingertip through the tight ring of muscle.

“Oh wow, Becs ... oh my gosh...”

Becca slips her finger in up to the second knuckle and begins to suck rapidly on Emma’s clit. Her little sister explodes, arms and legs flailing wildly. Emma’s face looks so beautiful in the throes of orgasm, Becca thinks.

Their mother, standing just outside the door, is thinking the same thing. Her daughters’ lovemaking is the most intensely erotic things she’s ever witnessed, and she’s been watching spellbound for the last ten minutes. As Emma’s trembling abates, Becca eases her sister down to the mattress. Chloe decides it’s time to move. She heads for her bedroom just as Becca turns in her direction.

Becca thinks she sees a movement in the doorway but she’s not sure. For some reason, the idea that her mom might have been watching is incredibly exciting to the fifteen-year-old. She decides to say nothing to Emma.


Amy plays with Jack’s flaccid penis like it’s her new favorite toy. It’s a strange, fascinating appendage. So soft and seemingly harmless. She can hardly believe it’s capable of giving such pleasure. Amy begins to stroke it playfully, almost absently, and as if by magic it begins to grow.

It’s been less than an hour since Jack came inside the blonde cutie, and his powers of recuperation are not what they once were. But Jack is prepared. Before Amy’s arrival he fortified himself with a 100 mg Viagra tablet. He’s pleased to see the drug is working. Or maybe watching the lovely fourteen-year-old play with his dick has returned to Jack his youthful vigor.

In any case, Amy is thrilled that she has caused the older man’s cock to respond. It’s only semi-erect but already she can feel a hot, pulsing core expanding under the skin. “It’s getting big again,” she says.

“Yes, honey, it is. And if you give it a little kiss it will get a lot bigger.”

Amy is already thinking about doing just that, which is in itself remarkable. A week ago she would never have considered such an act. Now, after getting fucked senseless by Jack’s aging member, it seems only fair to give it a kiss.

With her hand around the shaft, Amy kisses the head of Jack’s dick. “Oh, you’re right! It is getting bigger.” She kisses it again.

“Lick it, baby.” Jack props himself up on his elbows for a better look. “Lick it like an ice cream cone.”

Amy slowly strokes the cock in her hand. The head is growing dark and purplish, and thick veins snake along the shaft. She loves the way it feels in her hand—the skin so soft but the inside so hard. It’s empowering to the young teen to know she has this effect. She begins to lick up and down the shaft.

“Yes, sweetheart. Lick it just like that.” Amy instantly feels it respond. Jack’s cock grows harder, thicker, and the head begins to swell. She pumps the shaft in her little fist, watching closely as the skin slides up and down over the hot, hard meat. She looks up at Jack and licks the glans, the velvety soft skin feeling good on her tongue. The slender blonde is getting aroused all over again. Her pussy is craving attention.

Jack is about to demand that Amy suck his dick when she opens her lips and the head slips into her mouth. “Oh baby, yes,” he groans. “Suck on the head just like that. Wrap your lips around it tight.”

It feels to Amy like she’s taken a whole plum in her mouth and it’s pressing against the back of her throat. Her eyes start to water and she pulls it out. “That’s right, honey,” says Jack. “Not too much. In and out.” Amy begins to adjust to the size of the thing in her mouth. She’s stroking the shaft as she sucks the head and now the shaft feels as hard as her field hockey stick. She has to open wide just to get the head in her mouth, and her lips barely close over the glans before it nudges uncomfortably at her tonsils.

Jack sees that Amy is rubbing her cunt with her free hand. Amazing, he thinks. She’s ready for more. “Amy, honey. Let me do you, too.”

“What? How—?” Jack doesn’t bother to explain, he just takes Amy by the waist and spins her around until she’s straddling his face. He immediately starts to eat her tasty little blonde puss, sucking the teen’s plump labes into his mouth. The flavor is exquisite, and even better is knowing he’s sampling pure, unspoiled goods.

Amy is soon making happy sounds and rolling her hips. Jack’s hard cock is right in front of her face and Amy wraps her slender fingers around it. The teenager is transfixed by the hot, pulsing shaft in her small hand. She pumps it a few times and clear fluid oozes from the tip. After a moment’s hesitation, Amy takes the head in her mouth once again and begins to suck. She finds it a little easier at this new angle. It doesn’t instantly make her gag when it hits the back of her throat. Amy’s beginning to get the hang of it, and it’s gratifying that her efforts are rewarded right away as Jack’s cock swells and leaks more of the yummy clear stuff. The only problem is that it’s hard to stay focused when Jack’s tongue on her clit is driving her towards another orgasm. As much as Amy enjoys sucking cock, she wants even more to have it inside her.

Jack is thinking the same thing. He raises Amy’s dripping honey pot from his face. “Sit on my cock,” he says. Holding Amy’s upper thighs, Jack lifts the slender teen bodily away from his head and down to his midsection. Amy squeals as she’s lifted off the bed, but quickly realizes what Jack has in mind. He’s holding his dick straight up like a telephone pole and she’s poised on her knees directly over it. Amy sinks slowly down, guiding the fat purple head into her juicy fuckhole.

It’s a tight fit and Amy has to work it in gradually, an inch at a time. Her pussy is sore from the pounding Jack gave her earlier but Amy ignores the pain. She wants his dick. Once it’s buried in her to the hilt she begins to move her hips experimentally. It’s a totally new sensation for a girl whose maidenhead was destroyed only an hour earlier. Now she’s in control, and Amy uses it to learn how to please herself. She varies the angle, the speed, the depth of penetration, and finds that she can stimulate different places inside her depending on how she moves.

Jack laces his fingers together behind his head and watches. He’s completely relaxed, and has a perfect view of Amy’s glorious, round, fourteen-year-old ass while the girl bobs up and down on his cock. He’s content to let her explore her own depths using his meatpole as a probe. It’s great fun to watch, and the feel of the blonde’s tight little cunt sliding up and down on his cock is fantastic. Thanks to the Viagra and the fact that he came only an hour ago, Jack knows he can last almost indefinitely. But after ten or fifteen minutes of Amy’s inexperienced movements, Jack tires of this game.

He begins by pulling Amy’s body towards him until she’s lying with her back resting on his chest. Jack finds the intersection of their bodies with his fingers. He caresses her slippery folds as his cock slides in and out between them. The teen moans with pleasure when he begins to rub her clit in a circular motion with the tips of two fingers. Raising his hips off the bed and the girl along with them, Jack begins to rhythmically pound his meatstick into Amy’s not-quite-virgin pussy.

“Uhn ... uhn ... uhn,” Amy grunts as the tip of Jack’s cock touches something deep inside her with each powerful thrust. Jack uses his free hand to squeeze Amy’s aching breasts, pinching and rolling the nipples. Amy’s head falls back on Jack’s shoulder and he latches onto the soft flesh of her throat with his mouth. He sucks the tender skin between his teeth, biting gently as Amy reaches her first shuddering orgasm.

From that point on, the blonde teenager is like putty in his hands. He flips her body this way and that, trying different positions. Amy gets fucked doggy style for the first time and she likes it. He pounds her savagely from behind until Amy cums again. The slender teen’s legs are still quivering when Jack pulls out, leaving Amy on her hands and knees. He stands beside the bed and brushes the hair from Amy’s face. She looks so lovely, her pale skin flushed, her forehead covered in tiny beads of sweat.

“Come here, Amy,” he says. “Suck it.”

By now Amy has cum three times, and Jack’s cock is shining with her juices. She looks up at the old lecher with her big green eyes. He lays a hand on Amy’s cheek. “You’re so beautiful,” he says. “Now suck it.”

She moves toward him as if in a trance. Amy has been aware of her scent while they were fucking, but it remained in the background. She chose not to think about it. Now she’s forced to confront not only the smell of her own sex, but the taste as well. She’s prepared to be repelled, grossed out. But it’s just the opposite. The closer she gets to Jack’s dick, the more it seems to attract her like a magnet. The scent works like a drug on Amy’s hormone-addled teenage brain.

She looks up at Jack submissively as she takes his slimy cock into her mouth. So this is what my pussy tastes like, she thinks. No wonder he likes it. Amy’s face is at the perfect height so that Jack can work the head in and out of her soft sucking mouth with a gentle motion of his hips. It’s an exquisite sensation and it presents a mind-blowing visual.

The head of Jack’s dick is banging against Amy’s tonsils but she’s getting used to the sensation and it doesn’t make her gag. “Fuck yeah, that’s so good,” Jack says as he watches more than half his cock disappear into the lovely teen’s mouth. Both of Amy’s hands are still on the bed as Jack works his dick in and out slowly. He lets the head of his cock slide out almost all the way before shoving it back in, making Amy’s cheeks bulge obscenely. He begins to move his hips faster as he gets more and more aroused.

Now Amy’s gag reflex kicks in and her eyes begin to water. She looks up at Jack in protest as a tear rolls down each cheek. The pretty blonde teen has just about reached her limits. Fuck that, Jack thinks. He grabs a fistful of hair at the back of Amy’s head, and with a sudden violent thrust shoves the head of his cock right down the teenager’s throat and holds it there. The look of shock and panic in her eyes is priceless. Amy raises a hand and weakly shoves. Jack relents and eases his cock from her throat.

Amy gasps for air, swallows once, then opens her mouth to protest. “Why—” she manages to say before Jack once more rams his dick straight down her gullet. He’s already taken Amy’s virginity, been the first dick in her mouth, and now his is the first cock to go down her slender neck. He knows it won’t be the last.

He rhythmically works his fat cock head in and out of Amy’s tender throat, gradually increasing the tempo. Now the girl’s tears are really flowing, spoiling her mascara. She begins to pound on Jack with her little fist, so he grabs her by the wrist. Amy raises her other hand and he grabs that wrist too, twisting both her arms behind her back. He pulls his dick out of Amy’s mouth to let her breathe and she gulps for air, long streamers of drool hanging from her chin.

“Listen to me, Amy. I don’t want to hurt you. I’m not going to suffocate you. But I’m going to fuck your throat. And I’d better not feel your teeth on my dick. Do you understand me?”

Amy blinks away tears and looks up at him. She looks even more beautiful to the old perv with mascara staining her cheeks. She nods, and in a tiny voice says, “Yes, sir.”

“Good. Now, I’m going to let go of your arms and I want you to hold them behind your back and keep them there. Good. Now suck my cock.”

Amy opens her mouth to admit Jack’s rock-hard dick. He begins slowly again, just pushing the head in and out. Gradually, he begins to thrust a little faster, a little deeper. He places one hand at the back of Amy’s head and grabs her soft blonde hair. She looks up at him, and to Jack it seems as though she’s giving her permission to do what he wants.

Holding the teen’s head in place, Jack slowly pushes the head of his cock down her throat. God, it feels good! Her throat is just as tight as her virgin cunt was an hour earlier. He withdraws, then pushes it in again until his balls are resting on her chin and his pubic hair tickles her nose. Amy swallows, and the muscles of her throat caress the head of Jack’s dick. He repeats the move several times, relishing the sensation as his dickhead passes from the blonde’s mouth, through her gullet and into her throat.

Amy seems to be managing. Tears are rolling down her cheeks, but Jack is pulling out far enough to allow her to breathe between penetrations. Then his lizard brain takes over. The need to ejaculate is building, and with it the tempo of his thrusts. Jack begins to fuck the teen’s throat faster and faster, without pause. He holds the back of Amy’s head with both hands as he fucks her face. With each thrust, his balls slap against her chin and her nose flattens against his pubic bone. Amy’s hands are still behind her back, but her arms are trembling with strain. Her green eyes are huge and full of tears as they gaze up at him. Saliva is pouring out around his cock from her wide-stretched lips.

Amy is able to take in very little air and she doesn’t know how long she can hold out. But at the same time, god help her, she’s never been more aroused. She takes a hand from behind her back and uses it to rub her clit. Within seconds she’s on the verge of a huge orgasm even as she struggles to remain conscious from lack of air. Just as the world starts to fade into darkness, Amy feels the dick in her throat swell to an even greater size. She hears Jack’s howl of pleasure as he empties his balls directly into her stomach. She feels his shaft spasm six or seven times and she cums with him, a powerful, shattering orgasm that wracks her slim body with tremors.

Jack sees the blonde girl’s eyes roll back into her head, and he finally relents. He pulls his cock out of Amy’s throat and lets her breathe. She falls back on the bed, her limbs twitching. There is a trail of drool from her mouth down over her breasts, and mascara smeared on her cheeks. Jack is pretty sure she just came while he was fucking her throat and he can hardly believe it.

He lies down next to the slender teen and wraps his arms around her. “Amy, honey. That was amazing. You’re amazing. That was the best blowjob I’ve ever had. You were wonderful. You’ve made me a very happy man.”

Every Sunday when Amy was growing up, her parents took her to church. Every Sunday she heard the minister say that it was a woman’s duty to make her man happy. In her exhausted state she hears Jack’s words, and feels a warm glow. I’m a good girl, she thinks.


In the morning Chloe’s resolve has vanished. There’s no way she’s going to confront her daughters about what she’s seen. She can’t imagine starting that conversation and besides, she doesn’t really want the girls to stop. It’s the most exciting thing that’s ever happened in her life.

No, she’s not about to end the girls’ fun. Instead, she spends another weekend tormented by her daughters’ lithe young bodies as they cavort about the house in skimpy pajamas. And she sneaks from her bedroom at night to listen outside their door as they lick and suck each other to multiple orgasms.

On Monday it’s back to work for Chloe, but the girls have no school. It’s a professional development day for teachers and a vacation day for students. Chloe lets the girls sleep while she gets ready for work, kissing each of them on the cheek before she heads out for the day. Becca mumbles, “Bye Mom,” before going back to dreamland.

When she finally gets up, Becca finds her sister in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. Typical teenager that she is, Becca doesn’t feel truly awake until about noon. She sits across the table from Emma and pours a bowl of cereal and milk for herself.

“About time you got your lazy ass out of bed,” Emma says. “I’ve been up for ages. What do you want to do today?”

Emma looks fetching in her pink pajamas, and Becca thinks she would like to spend the day in bed with her adorable little sister. “I think you should come over here and play with my boobs,” she says.

“That’s funny, I was just thinking the same thing.” Emma walks around the table and sits on Becca’s lap. “You know I can’t resist your boobs,” she says, hefting her sister’s juicy tits in her small hands. Becca cups her sister’s face in her hands and kisses her. Breakfast forgotten, the kiss becomes a full-blown make out session, with Emma grinding on Becca’s thigh. Her hands are inside Becca’s top, and both sisters are thinking it’s about time to get naked.

Then the doorbell rings.

“You answer it!” Emma says before bolting from the kitchen.

“Come back here, you brat!” Becca says. She’s not angry at Emma, but she is annoyed that their play time has been interrupted. Just before she answers the door Becca thinks she ought to have put something on over her PJs. Her cotton camisole top leaves little to the imagination. Her nipples are hard and swollen, and she can feel the fabric brushing against them.

She opens the door to find their mailman standing there. “Hi Mr. Douglas. How are you?” Odd, he’s not in uniform.

There was a certain amount of consternation among some in the area when James and his wife moved in nearly eight years ago. The older, more rigid residents were shocked that a Negro couple were now living in their midst. But the handsome dark-skinned man and his plump wife proved to be a quiet, respectable addition to the neighborhood and were eventually accepted by almost everyone in the otherwise lily-white suburb.

“Good morning, Becca. I’m doing fine. I’ve got something for you. Can I come in?” She’s sure now that she should have put something on over her PJs. Mr. Douglas can’t seem to take his eyes off her tits.

He’s never asked to come in before, but Mr. Douglas is their neighbor as well as their mailman. When the door is closed behind him, Mr. Douglas pulls out a phone. “I need to show you something,” he says. “And I need Emma to see it too.”

Becca feels panic rise up inside her. “What—what’s this about?”

“Just get Emma in here and I’ll show you.” When Becca still doesn’t move, he raises his voice. “Emma? Come on in here.”

Emma walks in and James Douglas inhales sharply. Her pajamas consist of matching shorts and tank top edged with lace. She’ just as pretty as Becca, but her body lacks the more developed curves of her older sister. His eyes are drawn to the nascent breasts raising small bumps in the fabric of her top. He has a thing for girls in early adolescence, especially white girls. And Emma, with her blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair is just the sort of girl that drives his secret lusts.

“Hi Mr. Douglas. What’s up?” Then Emma looks at her sister, who seems to be frozen in the middle of the room.

The friendly mail carrier is about to risk his livelihood, his marriage, even his very freedom in order to get a piece of these two sweeties. He’s been fantasizing about girls like Becca and Emma for years, and now thanks to their mother he has the leverage to make his fantasies come true. He just needs to keep his nerve and let them know who’s in charge. He wills himself to stay calm.

“Hello, Emma. I need you to watch something. Why don’t both of you have a seat there on the couch?”

James has known the girls since they were very young, ever since he and his wife bought the house adjoining theirs at the rear. His wife has never let him smoke in the house, which is how he came to be standing on his back porch Friday evening when Chloe cut through his yard. If he had lit up only a moment earlier she would have seen him, and nothing would have happened. But she didn’t see him, and as soon as she left James had taken Chloe’s place at the girls’ window.

Becca sits next to her little sister with a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach. Mr. Douglas opens the screen of his large smart phone before setting it on the table in front of them. The phone’s case has a sort of easel which allows it to stand by itself.

“Okay, girls,” he says. “Watch closely.” A video begins to play. A lighted window appears in the darkness. The camera moves closer and closer until the inside of their bedroom can be seen in perfect detail. Becca knows immediately that her worst fears have been confirmed, and she’s furious.

“You spied on us!” she says. “How could you do that?”

“It wasn’t hard, Becca. Just keep watching.” James has decided to keep the knowledge about their mother to himself for now. In the video, Becca is lapping at Emma’s pussy. The camera zooms in for a close-up of her face, then pans up Emma’s naked body for a close-up of her face. The graphic footage leaves no doubt about their identities or what they’re doing.

“You pervert!” Becca shouts. “You need to delete that right now.”

“Becca, honey, you’re in no position to make demands. I hold all the cards. You call me a pervert? Our society frowns on sex between family members. Imagine what would happen if this video became public.”

Emma looks stricken. “What—what do you want?” she says.

“Here’s how it’s going to work, girls. The video is nice, but I want you to put on a live show for me. Now, today.”

“Are you crazy? No way!”

“Oh yes, way. You’ll do it, or this video will be posted online for all your friends to see, and all the teachers at your school. And all your mom’s friends, and her boss. Everyone you know will see it. And I’ll send a copy to the police department. Incest happens to be illegal in this state.” About that last point James is not really certain, but he figures the girls know even less about the law than he does.

Emma has started to cry, and Becca puts an arm around her. “You bastard!” she snarls at James.

“Maybe so,” he says. “But look at it this way. You’ll just be doing something you already like to do, but with an audience. And if you don’t, I’ll bring a shitstorm down on your heads.”

“No way,” Becca says again. “We won’t do it.”

“Fine. It’s been nice knowing you.” James puts the phone in his pocket and heads for the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.