Suddenly in Spring - Cover

Suddenly in Spring

Copyright© 2016 by Lady Jade

Chapter 7

Bestiality Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Like the daydreams of most college girls, Jade's are for plenty of cock. As a posh yet lonely teen her affection for her pet mongrel slips into an unhealthy sexual attachment and she becomes a dog-lover! Jade will never have to suffer boyfriend problems again!

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   beastiality,beastiality sex story

Margo Jones was alone in the chapel; offering her pleas for sins long passed. The ritual was as much part of her weekly routine as was visiting the butcher on a Friday.

"Bless me Father for I have sinned. - Due to my wickedness when I was young I seduced my brother Gerald - the sex between us became a wicked habit - even when I was lawfully married it occasionally took place in secret - the Lord then lord punished me and my body carried an illegitimate child - but instead of facing my guilt, I Christened Jade Jones as my husbands offspring. Since then I have long suffered the Lords displeasure;and now by living in sin with my brother. Pray for me Holy Father, Amen."


Gerald was on the phone in the kitchen to an acquaintance in downtown he hadn't done business with for some time. But he was unaware that Margo happened to be close and hearing clearly what he said. "That's right Mike, this is a very cute teenager getting shafted by her dog. In her bedroom! and Mike, this dog has a cock on him like a cucumber; and boy, is she hot for it! ... Yep ... jizz dripping aplenty ... No make-up on her face and small tits too, looks barely thirteen. And it's genuine non-professional footage stuff ... No ... This is not studio porn material for sure. It will really appeal to the connoisseur ... but Mike, It'll cost, O K?"

Mike was interested and agreed a time for Gerald meet up with him. Gerald hung-up with satisfaction and turned his attention to the little card that the gent in the country-park had slipped to him some while back. He was then fleetingly aware of a bright sharp pain through his entre body before the light went out on his life; and he slumped before Margo, onto the floor of the kitchen. Margo stared down vacantly at her brother; her life-long lover; but then smiled sweetly at him, "Why Gerald, I think your still pleased to see me! ... or is that a large knife in your back?" The end.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.