Suddenly in Spring - Cover

Suddenly in Spring

Copyright© 2016 by Lady Jade

Chapter 1

Bestiality Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Like the daydreams of most college girls, Jade's are for plenty of cock. As a posh yet lonely teen her affection for her pet mongrel slips into an unhealthy sexual attachment and she becomes a dog-lover! Jade will never have to suffer boyfriend problems again!

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   beastiality,beastiality sex story

It had been the death of my father, Dr Benjamin Jones which caused mother to bring me home from my College in the Hampshire Downs.

Greendales had been my cosy rural world; suddenly though it was gone, along with all my college-chums. So there I was, Jade Jones, a rather lost and lonely teenager.

Surprisingly it was mother who thought, a little pet dog could be the answer to my malaise. I'd always seen mother in a somewhat fusty churchgoing light; but with motherly intuition she fixed a visit to a kennels from the Yellow Pages.

At Barnet Dog Kennels we were shown round by Dan the owner and mother was charmed when shown some cute and cuddly pedigree pooches. But I was attracted to a handsome two year old brown mongrel. Dan said he'd found him abandoned and simply given him a home.

As soon as I stroked him he was wagging his tail and trying to lick me.

I sensed he wasn't the kind of dog mother had in mind but I was enraptured. "Oh mother look! Isn't he simply gorgeous!

Mother frowned disapprovingly.

"Oh please mother", I exclaimed, "he'll make a great chum! ... Oh mother, that's it! ... I'll call him Chum!"

Mother thoughtfully scanned the dog and noting his prominent cock and testicles and felt her face flush with embarrassment as she visualised the dog energetically humping her naked daughter; which put a spin on her response;

"Well Jade, you must realise, he'll be quite a hand-full before long."


That summer my father's brother had come to live with us.

What Uncle Gerald had meant to mother I knew not; but it was then she'd asked me to call her Margo rather than Mother?

But I'd found Gerald quite fun around the house after the gloomy time following father's death. Gerald was younger than father had been and more playful; I felt more like an adult.

I consigned my gym-slip to history and I changed my hair to a loose brown bob which I set off with tiny studs in my earlobes. I was beginning to feel some of the confidence that comes with youth.

It was a Sunday which usually meant Margo was at church, for Margo had a guilt complex.

She was in the small chapel, offering not so much a prayer rather than her ritual declaration of past sins:

"O Lord forgive my sins, for It's in a mothers nature to be concerned for her daughter;

Even if that mother has not been chaste herself in the past.

Yea I strayed from the respectability of my upbringing.

Lord, I was fifteen when I first seduced my brother.

It was a blasphemous and ongoing sex Lord,

which has led us deeper into further obscenities induced by the Devil himself.

To suffer that shame with a daughter out of wedlock will be my penance lord.

Forgive me heavenly father. Amen."

Then, having thus completed her purge Margo set off for the refreshing walk home.


While mother was at church, I'd asked Gerald about his photographic stuff he was busy with in the study.

Gerald began explaining about artistic portraits and how he loved taking them. "Take yourself for instance, an ordinary looking schoolgirl; but you could be made to look special. Your dark green eyes have a photogenic quality that would stand out in a portrait and your small breast could be made to appear more prominent".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.