Thicker Than Blood - Cover

Thicker Than Blood

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

Marbury Transport Systems, MTS was always busy. Traffic at the border was crazy. And I was going crazy. I wasn’t in the warehouse anymore that was a plus, at age 51 I appreciated not having to be moving pallets and inventorying merchandise and tonnage. Oh yeah, dispatching was a way better gig and the pay was a tad better, about five percent better. Still it was a hustle all of the time. Run-run-run, that was the name of the game. The trucks had to move, and move on time. The loads had to be delivered and delivered all over the state on time. And the one responsible for all that was me. I was the only one who directed the outrageously complex traffic of MTS. Every semi-truck breakdown, every flat tire on a bobtail, every misdirected destination for this or that van was my personal pain in the ass. The odd thing? I loved it. It kept me from thinking too much about my Rozelle and how much I missed her. But invariably that changed at 5:00. At closing I would seek out my therapist at the Mustang B&G, either Juniper or Barry depending on the day or the shift. Sometimes, I thought to myself, I should have been a bartender: I could pour beer.


My cell rang as I sat and waited for my second brew to be delivered by Juniper. “I looked at the number. Stacey?

“Hello Stace how’s it going ... Thanksgiving ... I’m not sure ... no ... I might have something going not sure...” We talked for some minutes. The pressure was on. The Carters, the other Carters, needed me to make their day. Could I do it, be around Jenna knowing what I knew, doubtful. I wasn’t into faking having a good time, and that’s what I would be doing if I accepted the invite.

Problem for me was, there were really two: one, that I had no one to be my anchor and support me per my feelings as to being around my daughter, and two the party was 200 miles distant and that alone would make the trip a pressurized situation; I did have to work. I didn’t need any of it especially without my wife, no indeed; I would not be going, not this year. I’d have to call them back and decline, but I’d do it when I was at work, so they couldn’t tie me up in a lengthy conversation. They didn’t need me around to be a wet blanket on their holiday anyway. Besides, I had damn little to be thankful for. I’d have me a turkey sandwich at the local Subway.


“I don’t think he’s going to be coming. It’s the deal with Jenna, I know it,” said Stacey.

“Did he say he wasn’t coming?” said Ronald.

“No, just that he might have something going,” said Stacey.

“A new woman?” he said.

“No, no, I don’t think he’s much interested in that kind of companionship at this point, maybe one day, but it is way too soon for any of that. He can’t get Rozelle out his mind; he may never get her completely out of it. The man was in love and she was good for him, hell, she was good for us!” said Stacey.

“That’s for sure. I’m just sick about his loss; and, truth told, I miss the girl too. She was good people.” He said.

“She was indeed,” said Stacey.

“I think we should call him back and put a little bit of pressure on,” he said.

“Yes, yes, I will if necessary, but I’ll give him a little time to get back to us first; he said he would,” she said.


They lay beside each other exhausted but content for the moment.

“You ready for another go ‘round?” said James. She looked at him and smiled her affirmative response.

“I think I could get into something along those lines,” said Jenna.

“He rolled onto his side and reached slowly for her breast. He let his hand roam very lightly over the silken flesh of her. She shivered when he touched her nipple, but she said nothing.

He rolled half on top of her and took the reddish nipple and the goose-bumpy aureole into his mouth in a very practiced way. She mewed her appreciation of his adoration.

His left hand reached across to massage, also very lightly, her other breast and his right slipped down to the cleft of her labia. He didn’t invade her; he just let his hand kind of rotate over the surface of her still soaked in cum loins.

He slipped down her and lapped at her slit for some moments. She seemed in shock as a tidal wave of a climax shattered her calm. She sputtered and dribbled in reaction to his assault.

Raising himself up he positioned himself to enter her. He stared at her ashen countenance and lowering himself he pressed home his cock impaling her. Her eyes shot open as his previous light and gentle ministrations were supplanted with a savage hammering of her pussy.

“Harder!” she screamed. He obeyed her. She attempted to arch up at him but with little success as the mass of his body weight dominated her and forced her submission to him. It was the male commanding the female’s obedience.

He froze in a shattering climax of his own. She was muttering unintelligible noises that had no linguistic value whatever, but were instead rife with emotional value.

He collapsed on top of her.

“Please!” she managed. He rolled off of her allowing her breathe once more.

They lay in a sexual stupor for some long minutes.

He turned toward her. “Talk to your mom about Thanksgiving?” he said. He knew she hadn’t.

“I don’t know James. I’m almost afraid to go. I do have three separate cases to deal with that are not going to be resolved till after the first of the year, so I do have an excuse,” said Jenna.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.