Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

Stalking into the kitchen he was once again grateful that they’d had the foresight to purchase a coffeemaker that had an automatic timer on it.

It was Sunday morning. It was early. Most of the crew was still asleep, and the Ellisons would be arriving in an hour or two. Rozelle was showering and getting ready for the day. And yes, as soon as I’d come into her the night before I’d gotten the third degree. Without any undue emotionality, I told her the story. She’d been supportive and offered that we’d see what we would see today, Sunday. And then we’d had sex and that was very very good. Oh yeah.

At any rate, I’d gotten up early I had to have my coffee and maybe some quiet time before the hullaballoo. Stacey surprised me coming up behind me.

“Got an extra cup?” she asked, rhetorically.

“Morning,” I said, only slightly miffed that I wouldn’t be getting my quiet time. “Yes, I guess. I was just going to take mine out on the patio and relax a bit before everyone got up and moving. I’d cooled off some from the night before, that after my more or less short conversation with Rozelle. For some reason her words always soothed me. Damn how I loved that woman.

“Oh, okay. Would it be okay if I joined you?” she said. Her tone was earnest. “But, I mean if you need to be alone...”

“No, no, that’d be okay,” I said. I poured her the cup and brought it to her. I looked her up and down; she noticed and seemed a little concerned by it, my expression. “You look very nice,” I said, and she did. We made to go outside.

“Thank you,” she said, apparently intent on letting the matter drop.

“We used to do this in the old days on Sunday mornings. Remember?” she said, as we took our seats.

I did remember. And, I’d missed those Sundays among other things. “Yes, I remember. Those were better days; well, they were for me, but obviously not you,” I said.

“Davey, that’s not true. They were good for me too,” she said.

“Just not good enough for you to stick with me instead of him that about right,” I said.

“Davey, you and I did have good times, and we did raise a beautiful girl. Yes, you and I raised her. And yes, there did come a time when I left you for your brother, and it wasn’t fair to you the way we did things. But, in the end I still believe that it was the right thing to do. I was meant to be with Ronald, and, I believe that God intervened and sent you a better woman than me. Of course I mean Rozelle.

“Would it surprise you to know that I miss those days, David, those early morning coffees? Ronald and I sometimes do the same. I guess what I mean is that you will always have a place in my heart, and, I really mean it when I say, so does your brother.” I snickered.

“It would surprise me that you thought very much about me at all,” I said. “You’ve got what you want and so does he. I figure you do damn little thinking about or remembering me.”

“David, that’s just not true. We do think about you, and in good ways,” she said.

I started to laugh. “Now Stacey, do you actually expect to sell me that bill of goods? Get real,” I said.

“David, I am being real. But, yes, okay, there have been some moments when we, the each of us, would have loved to have put a baseball bat up side your head. But, again, those moments were few, and born of our own guilt and shame for what we did to you. We’re at a place now, after all you did, David, where we need you to forgive us. I especially beg your forgiveness, Mister. And, I am not kidding, and that’s real as hell. Okay!”

“Look, Stacey, I know you feel guilty about the break up. I know you like me, maybe even a lot. My brother? I guess the same kinds of things might be true of him. But, when you dumped me like you did...” I started. I could feel myself getting emotional. She looked down.

I got up and walked a few feet back to the fence and faced away from her. I didn’t want her to see my tears. Tears of frustration they were now. Frustration over never having been able to garner so much as a smidgen of respect from either of the two of them and likely Jenna either, though maybe I was being little unfair in Jenna’s case.

“David, I never saw my leaving you for him as dumping you. I saw it as correcting a mistake that I made, more than one obviously, and trying to make them, the mistakes right is all.

“I’m not very smart, Davey. Ronald as good as he is at business isn’t very smart in things of the heart either. Do you know I caught him cheating on me with the maid?” she said. I had to smirk at that revelation.

“No, I didn’t know. But, I’m not surprised. He always was a womanizer,” I said. “But...”

“The uncle-hood thing, right? I mean that was the worst of it, right?” she said, completing my thought for me.

“Among the worst, yes,” I said. “I still can’t believe you tried to force me out of my fatherhood. I deserved to be her dad, her real dad, not him! Goddamn it not him!”

“In retrospect that was the biggest mistake of my entire life. As I told you before, the idea wasn’t so much to lower your status with Jenna. It was to give a kind of kick start to my husband’s status with her. I mean he was her biological dad. And, you’d been rubbing his nose in it, your fatherhood, so much so that he felt kinda kicked in the balls if that would be the right way to say it,” she said.

“But, I was and am her dad, her real dad, and to my mind her only dad that in spite of the sperm thing. I demanded then and I demand now to have that recognized by all of you,” I said. “If I don’t get that, then all of this is a waste of time!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.