Thicker Than Blood - Cover

Thicker Than Blood

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

She was wide awake and still in her sundress and heels. I wondered at that; it was getting on to midnight.

“Not ready for bed yet? Oh and if I didn’t say it earlier, you look real good,” I said. She noticed my more or less surprised tone.

“Neither are you,” she said, “and thank you for the compliment.”

“I was talking with Ronald,” I said. “And you’re welcome.”

“Hmm, I gathered as much,” she said. “So Jenna kinda stung you a little, huh?” This woman was way smarter than Yogi Bear who everybody knew was smarter than the average bear. And for some reason her words kinda made me smile.

“I guess you could say that,” I said. “But I’ll get over it.”

“Hmm yes. David, I’m of the sincere opinion that she does love you. She just doesn’t realize how very hard you’ve had it, or realize, given everything, how utterly ridiculous it is that she doesn’t get it. At any rate, she just doesn’t want to hurt the other guy ‘or’ hurt you, and she can’t figure out how not to do that. I think, no, I know she feels frustrated that she can’t get you to see her side of things,” said Rozelle.

“Her side of things! Really!” I said, and I was raising my voice.

“Yes, I know better than any of the others how bad you had it. I was there. I saw you in chains. I saw you despairing. None of the others have a clue about that; they simply don’t have the firsthand knowledge it takes to understand any of it. That’s the one thing you can’t hold against them, David, it’s not their fault,” she said.

“I guess,” I said. “Oh, and did I say you sure look good tonight.” She smiled. It was clear to her that the conversation was over; well, it was over as far as the topic of the last while was concerned.

“Yes, I believe you did. You planning to show me just how appreciative you are of my amazing good looks?” she said.

Her dress was lavender, a very light shade of lavender. It was clear to me that she was not wearing a bra, nor did I see any evidence of a panty line, but we’d be seeing about that.

I came to her. Her smell made me react in ways that the male always reacts to the scent of a woman. I actually sniffed her.

“What are you doing,” she giggled.

“Loving you, everything about you,” I said. My hand slid down the length of her arm. It brushed against the side of her left breast. I felt her shiver. She leaned against me and my thigh split her two legs apart; it rubbed up against the still hidden mound of her secret place.

She encircled my neck and kissed me. Oh my, this was going to be good.

I knew she could feel me pressing into her lower belly and denting it. “I think maybe somebody’s excited,” she said.

“I think you think rightly,” I said.

I let my hands slide around her body and grip her buttocks. I pulled her into me as hard as I could. She did not resist; she was surrendering herself. She was surrendering, but I was her slave, and I know she knew it and reveled in it.

I reached for the back of her dress and unzipped her. She shrugged the dress off; it pooled at her ankles. She was indeed braless; and, she was not wearing panties, mystery solved.

“Okay sir, I’m naked, how about you,” she said, and she stepped back away from me.

I undid my shirt and shrugged out of it as she had her dress. Undoing my pants I let them drop too. My underpants and socks were all that were left. I used the toes of my feet to push my socks off. My skivvies were all that remained.

“Shy are we?” she said. “Let me see that cock. I want to see it now!”

I slid my underpants down and off. “Satisfied?” I said. She smiled at my penis as it stood straight out in front of me threatening her. It threatened her, but she didn’t seem especially concerned with that particular truth. She took hold of it and led my unresisting self to the bed telling me to sit on the edge of it. I did as she told me.

“Spread your legs wide,” she said. I again did as she told me; she was clearly going to be the one in charge tonight that was just a flat fact.

She knelt between my spread thighs and just stared at my cock. I lay back and just waited for what I knew was coming. She touched my balls and lightly flicked at them even hurting me a tiny bit, but I said nothing: complaining at this juncture was not an option. She could’ve taken a hairbrush to my ass and I was have said “Thank you ma’am,”

She took hold of my cock and stroked it a few times. It hardened even more than had already been the case. She leaned in and blew cool breaths on it. Then she took it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head driving me nearly crazy from the sensation.

“God that feels good,” I said.

“Well, I should hope so,” she said, letting my dick slide from her mouth to comment.

She resumed her sucking and licking and squeezing and stroking me for some minutes. I felt myself cumming. I didn’t want to cum.

“Honey, I’m going to blow...” and I did. And she swallowed and licked up what didn’t get swallowed quite deliciously.

She wordlessly made me switch places with her. I knew what she wanted and there was no way she wasn’t going to get exactly that. He legs splayed wide for me. The smell was almost overpowering; she was wetter than I had yet seen her. Her bush was still dry but that figured to be a very temporary situation. I leaned in and kissed each of her folds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.