Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

Settled in, I guess you could say that’s what I was, felt good to me. I was actually getting a little better than minimum wage at the HH, nine bucks an hour, and I got breakfast and dinner included in the deal. And the food was a whole lot better than at state.

I had people to see of course, chief among them was Jenna. I needed to talk to her about keeping up the fiction we’d created between us that almost seven years ago now. That figured to be no problem unless there was something I was not privy to. Yes, Winnie had apparently pretty much figured it out, but she was the only one and I was more than confident of her keeping my confidence and Jenna’s of course. Then I got the visitor I really didn’t want to see, Ronald Carter.

“Got a minute, bro,” said the voice behind me that I immediately recognized. I turned to face him.

“For you? No,” I said. I turned back away and continued wringing out the mop I’d just brought out to clean up the mess somebody’d left near the rear entrance way.

“Please, David. Cut me some slack here. I’ll only take a minute or two of your time, and then I’ll leave you alone if you want,” he said.

Figuring he was not going to leave me alone if I didn’t hear him out, I turned back to him once more.

“Whaddya want, asshole? You took my wife away from me, tried to take my kid away too, and pretty much ruined my life; so what is it do you think that I want to have to do with you,” I said.

“David, yes, I guess you have a gripe when it comes to me taking Stacey away from you, but you haven’t lost your daughter, our daughter; nor did I ruin your life. You did the latter yourself when you killed those three bums,” he said.

“Whatever,” I said. “So what do you want? I’m working and I don’t have time for the one I hate most in the world.”

“Hate is a strong word, David. Really,” he said.

“Let me put it this way, Ronald Carter, ex-brother. Inside I was raped numerous times. Beat up even more than that. And, compared with you, I love those guys. Yeah, hate’s a strong word, do yuh think! And, get this, I hate you!” I said, “And I always will.”

“David, I came here to offer you a deal,” he said.

“Don’t want it,” I said. “Now, you can leave.”

“Hear me out. Okay?” he said.

“What! I’m busy,” I said.

“How does fifty grand annual sound to you?” he said.

“Money? A job? Fuck you,” I said. “Stacey is worth way more than that to me. Tell her that. Maybe it’ll make her feel bad about dumping me for a player like you,” I said.

“Man you are something for damn sure,” he said.

“I didn’t ask you to come here and offer me money as some kind of consolation prize. I never want to see your ugly face again. Do I make myself clear, asshole!” I said.

“Yeah, I guess,” he said.

“Fuck you and fuck off, I really hate the very sight of you! You wanna do me a favor just get lost and stay lost! That’s all I’m ever going to ask of you.”

The man nodded and left. I think he was feeling down, but who knew for sure. What I was pretty sure of was the likely fact that he would henceforth be leaving me alone. Well, I could hope.

The next days were busy for me. Well, I was setting up my new life. Bank account, driver’s license, even though I didn’t have a car anymore—I was able to barrow Mister McCaffrey’s pick up for the driver’s test. And there were a few other things along the same lines I’d had to take care of. I was almost ready to make the tour.

Then I got the visitor that I did want to see, my daughter.

God she was pretty. Just like her momma, I mean just like her. I was so proud and so glad that I’d been able to step up to protect her. If I never did anything else worth a damn in my life that would be enough, I thought, as I watched her stride purposefully toward me.

“Daddy!” she cried as she got close. She nearly crushed me with her hug. “Are you okay? Momma told me, just an hour ago, that you were out. I’d have been here sooner, but your place, this place was a little hard to find.”

“Yes, I’m fine baby. Really fine, now I see you,” I said.

“Daddy, I’m going to be married soon. You’ve got to walk me down the aisle too,” she said.

Huh?” I said.

“Yes, you know. I sent you a picture of my man. We’re getting married three weeks from next Saturday,” she said. “I’m just glad you’re out and can be there for the ceremony.” Another hug and another near thing breath-wise.

“Uh-okay,” I said. “But...”

“Yes, you and daddy Ronald can walk me down the aisle together, Okay!” she said, brightly.

My mood darkened. I thought fast. “No, I can’t be there. I’m working,” I said. “Uh-wish I could.

“We’ll get together one of these days,” I said. “But, I have to get back to work now. A guy like me needs to stay on the good side of the boss, you understand. Right?” I said.

“But Daddy, it’s my wedding day!” she said.

“Well you’ve got him to walk you down the aisle, so that should be a winner for you,” I said. “Anyway, I’ve got to get back to it. See you later.” I rushed off before she could see me break up. I could feel my eyes already clouding up.

The bitterness I felt toward that man was now so far beyond the pale that all I could think of was dying or maybe killing him and then dying.

I was out and on Parole. It was a loose parole as such things went, but I couldn’t leave the state, and moving any significant distance away from them all was gonna be problematical. But, I knew I had to find a different job and a different place to stay. I didn’t want to be found. Oh, I knew his money could find me if he decided to go that way, but I was more than confident that I was going to be proof against that. He’d get his way now, the kid was his, clearly. He’d made inroads with her while I was inside and Jenna had allowed it. Share her? Walk her down the aisle with him! When it froze where the devil lived!

I quit my new job and headed out into the night. My tube bag was full and I had three hundred and nineteen dollars in my pocket. Hell, I was flush and fancy free.


“Honey, how did he act? I mean was he angry? What?” said Stacey.

“No. He just acted kind of strange,” said Jenna.

“You know with everything going on. I mean him getting out and all; it didn’t even occur to me that he might not want to, well, you know, share you on your wedding day,” said Stacey.

“Share me? What share me? He’s my dad! Daddy Ron is my dad too! What share me are you talking about,” said Jenna.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.