Thicker Than Blood - Cover

Thicker Than Blood

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

“Her father?” said Chester Quigley.

“Yes, I’m sure of it,” said Harry Sheldon.

“But, which father?” said Chester. “How tall was the guy?”

“Short but stocky, maybe one-seventy,” said Harry. Chester nodded.

“Her real dad, not her bio dad, but the one who raised her, David Carter,” said Chester.

“Well, we’ll just wait and see which of us comes out on top in this is little competition,” said Harry. “Jenna gets all the free junk she wants. I want her hooked and in our pocket and sooner rather than later. Got it!”

“Yeah, yeah I got it,” said Chester. “But, she may be a problem. She’s told me that she didn’t want any more of the stuff. Says it makes her nauseous when she comes down.”

“Just figure a way,” said Harry. “I want her, especially her, on our side if you get my drift. That father of hers has sealed it.”


I entertained no illusions that the asshole I’d laid out would voluntarily take the pressure off of my kid to use his junk. But, I was of the considered opinion that Jenna would undoubtedly hear about my escapades and think twice about using the asshole’s product knowing that I’d be around causing difficulties. A secondary problem, the way I saw things was the boyfriend.

Chester, that was the man’s name. He was young, I knew, eighteen or nineteen, but legally an adult. Yeah, he was young, but he was also the henchman of the middle-aged piece of shit I’d gotten into it with. My goal was to separate him from Jenna. Breaking up young lovers, even in situations like this one, was always an iffy proposition. Young lovers, especially the young ones, were always more than defensive of their choices. I had to figure a way to get Jenna to stick with her stated goal of getting away from the drugs she’d been experimenting with.


“Honey, you’re going to like the guy,” said Chester.

“I’m not gonna fuck any more of Harry’s friends, Chester. I’m not! What kind of boyfriend wants his intended to go to bed with strangers? You either love someone or you don’t, and if you do, you don’t bed other people. I can’t believe you don’t get that. And, I can’t believe you keep asking me to do this stuff. Enough is enough,” she said. “At that party, your buddies Marco and that other guy were just the first in a parade of men and boys that did me; and, you didn’t do anything about it. It was disgusting; well; after the fact it was disgusting. So listen to me here—I don’t want to do any more of that stuff!”

“Honey, honey, honey it’s only sex not love. I love you. You love me. But a little playing on the side is good for business. Harry asked me to ask you is all. Oh, and if you help us out here, you will never have to pay for smack ever again. He told me to give you whatever you wanted, no charge,” said Chester. He could see she was bending

She sighed. “Who is it?” said Jenna.

“Carlton McCleod,” he said. “And...”

“Who?” she said.

“Just a friend of Harry’s. Nobody special really,” he said. She snickered.

“Yeah, well none of Harry’s pals have been special so far,” she said, “so I can relate to what you’re saying on that score for damn sure.

“But you said ‘and’,” she said. “And who?”

“And maybe a couple of his friends too,” said Chester.

“Not a fucking chance, Chester. Don’t ask again or you’re history as far as I’m concerned.”

“Okay, okay,” he said. “Just Carlton. Okay?” She all but sneered at his words, but she nodded her disgusted okay.

“Okay, but no more after this one,” she said.

“Absolutely,” he said. “I’ll let Harry know. You’re mine after this one and mine alone.”

“Okay,” she said. “This one last time then.”


“She agreed then,” said Harry.

“Yeah, I had to do some fast talking, but she’s good to go,” he said.

“Good, good,” said Harry. “Did you give her the stuff?”

“Yeah, and she shot up almost immediately. I told her it was watered down some, so she wouldn’t be nauseous after she came down from the effects,” he said.

“Where is she now,” said Harry.

“At my place. She’s waiting on Carlton,” said Chester.

“Okay, good, we’ll both go back there and wait till she’s done with him. Then we’ll give her some more of the good stuff and seal the deal,” said Harry.

“Okay,” said Chester, but he was looking a little skittish. The older man picked up on it.

“And, you, young man, will be handsomely rewarded for your help in this little matter.” Chester nodded.

2007

She pulled up in front of the two story apartment complex and parked the Caddy. She took a deep breath. She really didn’t want to be here, but the love of her life, Chester the jester, had communicated the urgency, by his tone, of the situation to her. Well, maybe not urgency exactly, maybe a modified state of desperation on his part. His mentor, Harry, was pressuring him to get her to do things, things she did not want to be doing.

The men, there’d been too many, and now this Carlton guy. She knew that Chester and Harry had gotten some of the men, that she’d been with, hooked on the stuff. She felt no guilt being party to it, their business. She was doing it for her man and, maybe a little for the stuff they gave her for free. Well, but it wasn’t for free was it. She’d had to pay with her body. Chester had said that this Carlton guy was special, had a lot of money. She’d fuck him, but he’d be the last one.

She got out and headed up to apartment number 205. The plunging neckline of her short sundress was certain to turn the maggot on. She wanted that. If the asshole was hot to trot, he’d come in a hurry, and she’d be able to get outta there and away from him in a hurry. That was the hope at any rate.


“Well, Chester said you were a cutie. He wasn’t lying,” said Carlton Hastings. He sure was fat, she thought and tall.

“Thanks,” she said unenthusiastically.

“Come here, little bunny,” he said. “Have a seat here on the bed beside me.” She did as he asked.

“My name’s Carlton. Yours?” he said.

“Jenna,” she said.

“Well, Jenna, what say we get right to it if that’s all right with you,” he said.

“Okay,” she said. Good she thought, this might be over quicker than she’d even dared hope.

As she slowly disrobed, he watched for some two or three minutes, staring at her swaying tits and hips. Finally, naked, she stood looking at him. That she was self-conscious in front of this fat slob was pretty obvious. But, she didn’t back away or try to hide any of her charms.

He’d been sitting on the bed’s edge. Now he stood and began taking his own clothes off. Soon, much sooner than was the case with her, he was naked. He came to her and wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her and nuzzling his face into her neck and between her breasts. He didn’t seem to be aware of how he made her skin crawl.

She gritted her teeth and tried to not appear too obviously disgusted with the man. She let herself be led to the bed. She lay with her legs but barely parted. She felt him insinuate a knee between her thighs and spread her wide. He took her. Yes, she was letting him. Yes she’d agreed to let him do her, at Chester’s behest, but she hated it. Chester didn’t know it yet, but he was history. Her dads, both of them, would make sure that she was never treated like this again. And, then he was there; Chester was there.

The man on top of her, smiled at the intrusion.

“Hi, honey,” said Chester filling the doorway; well, he was a big boy.

Another visitor, he’d come in behind Chester, smiled his approval. “Hello girl,” said Harry.

“Chester! What?” she said.

“Just a party,” said Chester. “Everything’s gonna be fine, hon. Everything’s cool.”

“Indeed it is,” said Harry, “everything is indeed cool.”

The man on top of her resumed his but momentarily interrupted screwing of her. Then the other two men took her, Chester twice; well, he was younger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.