Thicker Than Blood - Cover

Thicker Than Blood

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

September 1987

“That was more than enthusiastic on your part,” she said.

“Hah? You didn’t seem all that bored with the festivities either,” he said, smirking.

“No, no, it definitely wasn’t boring,” she said. “I was into it. And, Ron, that bothers me.” She didn’t look over at him, but she sensed his concern anyway.

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” he said. “But what can we do?”

“I don’t know. I just don’t know,” she said. “He’s too good a man to screw over. But...”

“Yeah, I know what you mean, and he is too good a man to screw over as you say. That said, that’s just what we got done doing. I know I’m not going to be saying this right, but as bad as what we just did actually is; I mean cheating on our man, it feels right,” he said.

“I feel the same way. I guess all we can do is hope for the best and keep our heads. I can’t divorce him nor can I, well, I can’t do whatever it is I can’t do,” she said. “What a mess. Why didn’t I meet you first!”

“Fate, perverse gods, whatever: you met my brother first and the stiff gets to keep you. But, that said, I’ll be around. Stacey, we just need to be ultra-careful. No slipups, no casual conversation where hints of our feelings get picked up and destroys us all,” he said.

“No, no slip ups,” she said. “So where do we go from here?”

“I bury myself in my business. You remain, as I’m sure you have been this past more than a year now, the dutiful wife. We just get on with living,” he said.

“Ron, I need you. We have to be able to see each other,” she said. He gave her a look.

“Yes,” he said. “Half a loaf is better than absolutely nothing, but it cannot be scheduled and predictable. If we continue to see each other it will have to be on the quiet of course, but very occasionally and not predictable. My brother isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he’s not blind. And the fallout from being caught would be catastrophic.” She nodded her understanding.

“I understand,” she said.

“I’m just going to be the happy go lucky brother-in-law I’ve so far been, you the beautiful wife of one very lucky David Carter. And that brings up another matter, and it’s important,” he said.

“Huh? What?” she said.

“The sex you have with him: it can’t change or become less than it has been. You and he do get it on a lot, right?” he said.

“Yes, well, I guess it’s a lot: two or three times a week,” she said.

“I’ve been a womanizer for forever,” he said. “I know about these things. Any major change in your sex lives, that he doesn’t initiate, would be a tell and an easy one to recognize. Be very conscious of that; I know what I’m talking about.” She nodded.

“But a womanizer?” she said.

“Yes, but no more. From now on you’re my one and only; I mean that, Stacey. And that if only in the shadows,” he said. “Fate may have screwed us over, as we have David, but we’re going to get back at it, fate, regardless.”

She smiled. “I feel the same way, Ronald Carter. I have to say, I do feel like a shit doing this to him. But, I guess what is, is, and that’s all that needs to be said about it, I suppose,” she said.

“I guess. And, I feel every bit as bad about doing this to him as you do. I hope that somehow some way it’ll all play out for the best. In the long run it just has to. It just has to!” he said.

“I hope so too. I just hope the long run isn’t a synonym for forever,” she said.

“Yes, for real,” he said. “You know, I don’t think it will be. I just know that somehow some way it’ll all work out for the best, for all of us, including my brother. I feel it.”


“So, brother mine, you’ve expanded your business,” I said.

“Yes, things are going good, very good actually. Making the money and selling the cars. The factories and suppliers are happy; I’m happy, happiness all around.

“How are you and Stacey doing if I might ask?” said Ronald.

“Good, real good. You know, I’ve said it before, but I got lucky finding her, real lucky,” I said. “Beautiful, intelligent, loving: there isn’t anything else. She’s perfect. I don’t know what I’d do without her. There’d be no life for me without her.”

“Hear mom and dad are coming over next weekend. It’s almost Christmas,” said Ronald. His brother didn’t notice the something in the other’s look.

“Yeah, they called and talked to Stacey. They’ll be down next Friday. I think aunt Delia’s coming down with them. Should be a good time, you gonna be able to make it?” I said.

“Maybe, I’m gonna be outta town for a few days next week, but I should make it back by the weekend latest. So, yeah, I’ll be there,” said Ronald.


The party was going full blast when the triumphal hero arrived.

“Well, I guess you’re the star of the day,” said Stacey.

“Yes, Ron, that’s really great,” I said. “Mom and dad are in the kitchen. Come on.”

The kitchen was crowded but nobody cared.

“Yeah, yeah, got me another store. Got two more in the planning stages too. Times are good; people wanna buy cars. If this keeps up you’re looking at a soon to be millionaire,” bragged Ronald Carter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.