Thicker Than Blood - Cover

Thicker Than Blood

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

1987

I pulled into the parking lot of her apartment building. I wanted to kick myself for not bringing flowers for her, the universal sign of slavery for future husbands. But, I’d be making it up to her in spades for damn sure.

Parked, I headed for her second floor walkup. I knocked. I could hear footsteps. The door opened and I couldn’t believe how beautiful she looked. I think I stared for a full minute before squeaking out my prepared and memorized greeting.

“Ready to go?” I said. She could see I was distressed. She giggled, but only slightly.

“Sure thing, sailor,” she said.

She stepped back inside momentarily leaving me at the door waiting for the best part of fifteen seconds. She’d grabbed her purse and sweater and we were on our way.

“You are absolutely gorgeous today,” I said. “I mean you’re always gonna be gorgeous but today I’d be afraid to allow you out into traffic. I mean if I had anything to say about allowing you out. I mean—oh heck, I don’t know what I mean.” Now she laughed.

“Relax handsome. I just hope your family likes me,” she said.

“Not a worry in the world about that one,” I said. And, boy was that ever the truth.

“Well good,” she said.

We’d known each other almost no time to speak of, but I was already practicing the proposal of marriage speech I was going to make to her. I was just hoping and praying that I wouldn’t make a fool of myself in the doing of it.

The barbecue was already going when we arrived. Mom and dad were inside: mom in the kitchen and dad on the service porch messing with coolers full of beer and soda pop. Ronald, my brother, and a couple of cousins, Mike Carter and Bill Carter, were present as were their wives, Marilee and Jennifer along with their kids; all four of whom were engaged in making as much racket as they could. Mike was currently busy tending to the fires and the meat being toasted thereon.

I strode up to the fire pit and, smiling broadly, got my erstwhile brother’s, who was nearby, attention. “Ronald,” I said, “I’d like you to meet the girl you warned me about.” He turned to see us and his mouth shot open and didn’t immediately close.

“Holy mackerel, David, you don’t deserve a girl this pretty, not even,” he said.

“I have to agree with you there, brother dearest. But, quite frankly, neither do you. So, stay clear of her,” I said, laughing.

“Yeah, yeah, no guarantees,” he said, also laughing. I gave him a sour look, well, he deserved it.

“Hi David,” said Mom, followed by my dad. Dad was carrying a too large for him styro-cooler and mom was laden with a largesh bowl filled with her special salad.

“This the lady you were telling us about?” said Dad.

“Yes, yes it is,” I said. “Stacey Wilcox, this is Xena and Philby Carter, My parents.

“Pleased to meet you both,” said Stacey, smiling broadly.

The greetings and pleasantries continued for some few minutes. Cousin Mike broke that up.

“Your turn at the pit,” he said, handing me the already soiled apron he’d been wearing. I frowned but accepted the protective garment.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can find an excuse,” I said, addressing my date.

“Don’t worry bro, I’ll keep the lovely lady company for the duration,” he said.

“Yeah right,” I said. I gave my date a peck on the cheek hoping it would hold her until I was able to escape barbecue duty.


“So you and my brother,” said Ronald, addressing Stacey Wilcox.

“Yes, we met last week at the Driscoll wedding,” she said. “He’s a very nice guy.”

“Yes, well he is a Carter.

“So, you’ve known him a week. Is it love at first sight, or just friendship?” said Ronald.

“Hmm, jury’s still out,” she said. “Let’s just say, I’m interested.”

“Yeah, well, I know my brother, and I can say with confidence that he sure as heck is interested,” said Ronald. “I’ve been trying to get him to find himself a woman to latch onto for forever. He’s one of those who needs a woman to guide him; he’s kind of shy if not exactly painfully so, I guess is the bottom line. But, I just didn’t expect him to be so successful.” He laughed uproariously at his own remarks.

“Thanks, I think,” she said, raising an eyebrow.

“No, no, you’re quite beautiful. He’s a lucky fella to have met you, and, for you to have had mercy on him,” said Ronald.

“Well, thank you for that. You’re very nice too,” she said, “and your parents.”

“Yeah, mom and dad, they’re the best,” he said. “Look, can I get you a drink. We Carter’s always have a supply of the very finest spirits on hand in case of company.”

She looked him askance. “Okay,” she said. “Anything will be fine.”

“Okay, anything coming up,” he said. He headed for the cooler parked next to the picnic table that his dad had lugged out but shortly before. He pulled out a couple of Lite beers.

He popped the tabs and headed back to his charge. He handed her hers.

“Thank you kind sir,” she said.

“My pleasure, fair lady,” he said. Their conversation went on for some little while. They were interrupted by an older lady apparently on a mission.

“Aunt Delia,” said Ronald. “Let me introduce you to Stacey Wilcox, David’s date for the day.”

“Oh,” said Aunt Delia? “Has your date abandoned you, dear?”

“No, no, Aunt Delia, he’s just manning the barbecue for the moment,” said Ronald.

“Hmm, and left the sheep to be sheared by the wolves,” said Aunt Delia, meaningfully.

“Now, Aunt Delia, I’m just the spear carrier here today,” said Ronald, pretending shock at his aunt’s words.

“Yes, yes, I’m sure the leopard has changed its spots,” she said, she was not smiling.

“Here comes our hero, now,” said Ronald.

“Hi Aunt Delia,” I said, coming up to the group. “Anybody miss me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.