Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

It was midmorning on a Saturday when Chase’s phone rang. He answered it, “Hello.”

The sexy female voice on the phone said, “This is Carrie, Carrie Stratford. I’m staying at the Royal Oaks hotel, Suite 713. If you want to discuss our business arrangement further, I’ll be available today, tonight, and tomorrow. My young business associate that you met, Nicole, will be available tomorrow and tomorrow night for further discussions of the joint venture’s purposed. It is your choice to what you want. Everything is on the table.”

When the sexy voice paused, Chase said, “I’ll think about it.”

“Good, I look forward to a close relationship. Bye for now,” Carrie said, and hung up the phone.

Chase pondered his situation. He was thinking this could be a way to get rid of Miranda without doing what Rev. Paul did by just kicking her out on the street. Besides, he really wanted to fuck Carrie and especially the little redhead Nicole. Chase took a shower and packed a few changes of clothes, telling Miranda that he had to work out of town for a couple of days. That he had to cover for one of the men at work that had gotten sick.

“You have to leave now?” Miranda asked.

“Yea, it’s kind of an emergency. I’ll be back Monday,” Chase replied.

Getting to probably the nicest and best five-star hotel in town, he rode the elevator up to the seventh floor. Walking down the corridor, looking for Suite 713, he was a little nervous. When he found it, he hesitated, but then knocked on the door.

Carrie opened the door and said, “I’m glad you came. Won’t you please come in?”

Chase looked over her sexy body as he stepped inside, allowing her to close the door. She looked even better than he had remembered. Carrie was braless in a long flowing dress that showed quite a bit of cleavage. Her short dark reddish-brown hair and makeup were perfect. She was wearing what he assumed was a very expensive pair of high-heels.

“I wasn’t sure you’d come,” Carrie said, as she put her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him.

When they broke the kiss, Chase looked around. The suite was like a large apartment with two separate bedrooms and bathrooms. It even had a wet bar.

“Would you like something to drink,” Carrie asked, as she walked over to the bar.

“Yes. Thank you. Scotch, straight up, if they have it,” Chase replied.

He sat on the sofa while Carrie fixed their drinks. She brought the drinks over, handed Chase his, and then sat down beside him and sipped on hers.

“How much do you actually know about Miranda?” Carrie asked.

“To be truthful, almost nothing; and she never talks about her family. I know she got married when she was eighteen to Rev. Paul Wooten, and that they moved across the country from her parents when he accepted the preaching job,” Chase replied.

“Her father is a preacher also and was very strict on Miranda growing up. Her mother never stood up to her father and he dominated Miranda and Miranda’s younger sister. Yes, Miranda has a younger sister. She should be fifteen now,” Carrie told Chase.

“That explains a lot, why Miranda never talks to her family, and why she didn’t contact them after hers and Rev. Paul’s breakup,” Chase said.

“That’s no surprise. The rumor was that she was having an affair behind her husband’s back. I have a good idea that the affair was with you,” Carrie said.

“It was rumored also that one, or maybe both, of her daughters were by other men. Knowing Miranda, she could never face her father with that hanging over her head,” Carrie had continued.

“You seem to be well informed about Miranda,” Chase said.

“I had lost track of her until I heard that Rev. Paul had kicked her out. I must say it brought a smile to my face,” replied Carrie.

“I had been living and working across town where I own a bar with my two partners,” Carrie continued.

The bar was actually a topless bar on the outskirts of the large city where they lived. Only to some exclusive clientele it was also a house of ill repute for an appropriate fee. Carrie had inherited it after her adoptive father and mother, Perry and Martha Finch, were killed in an automobile accident. Ironically, her real parents were killed in a similar accident when she was only thirteen. Being a teen that had no living relatives, she was made a ward of the state after the original accident and sent to live with her foster parents. The background check for her foster parents did not reveal that her future foster-father owned and ran a topless bar.

They also escaped a second background check when they adopted Carry when she was fifteen. Shortly thereafter, she was raped for the first time by Perry. Carrie was a stunningly beautiful teenager. She had short dark reddish-brown hair, dark eyes, and already a shapely body of an older girl. Her breasts were on the large size for a fifteen-year-old and her nice ass was well-formed. All-in-all, she was a very sexy teenager that most men would want to fuck.

“Now that we’ve adopted you, it’s time you started earning your keep,” Perry Finch told her.

“I don’t understand,” replied the teen.

“You will when I’m through with you,” he said.

Carrie had been sitting on the sofa by Martha Finch. Grabbing the fifteen-year-old by her short hair, Perry pulled her to her feet and started dragging her towards her bedroom.

“Don’t! What are you doing?!!” Carrie cried.

“Just go with him and do what he wants. Make sure she understands what’s expected of her,” she heard Martha Finch say.

Young Carrie was overwhelmed with fear, she had been living with the Finch’s for two years and never seen them act that way. She was trying to get loose, but Perry had a tight grip on her hair and wouldn’t let go. The teen had started crying and begging him to let her go as he dragged her into her bedroom.

“Take off your clothes,” Perry Finch said demandingly, as he turned loose of her hair.

The fifteen-year-old just stood there motionless in total shock until she felt a hard slap across the left side of her face that almost knocked her down.

“I said take off your clothes, damn it! You’re going to learn to do what you’re told, one way or another,” he shouted, and then slapped her again.

Her mind was clearly not capable of rational thought at the moment so, with total fear of the father figure that she had lived with for two years, Carrie started unbuttoning her blouse. Tears were running down her red cheeks where she had been slapped.

“That’s better. Don’t give me any trouble and you don’t have to be hurt; but know this, you will obey me. Do you understand?” Perry Finch asked the teen, in a very stern and demanding voice.

Carrie managed to sob out a low, “Yes, sir,” as she continued to unbutton her blouse. After she got all the buttons undone, she hesitated.

“Take the damn thing off,” Perry said, forcefully.

The teen slowly eased her blouse off her shoulders. With tears rolling down her pretty face, Carrie eased it off her arms and laid it on her dresser.

“Now the bra; and be quick about it!” Perry yelled.

Terrified of what he might do to her if she refused his demands, Carrie reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She then slipped it away from her ample breasts and laid it with her blouse. Unconsciously, the teen put up her arms to cover what she could of her nude breasts.

“Move your damn arms,” Perry demanded.

Dropping her arms fully exposed her flawless teen breasts to the old man. Carrie’s nipples were getting hard from the cool air now that they were out in the open. Perry reached up and got ahold of a firm breast in each hand. The teen stood there, like she was paralyzed, as he squeezed them and lightly pinched each nipple with his thumb and finger. A whimper escaped her lips, but she stood there as he fondled her breasts.

“I do believe you have the nicest tits I’ve seen. As you continue to get older, they are going to be your best asset. Men will never be able to keep their hands off of them,” Perry said, as he continued to fondle the teen’s magnificent young breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.