Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

Jane managed to get on welfare and stayed off drugs until after the baby was born. Her social worker helped her file for divorce. It was hard being on welfare and raising a young girl. Jane soon found men that would supply her with marijuana for a blowjob or fuck. She managed to limit herself to a couple of times a month and keep the men away from her daughter for a while.

It was on Jennie’s fourteenth birthday that she lost her virginity. Jane had cake and ice cream for her. One of her mother’s male friends had brought her a present and came over. That night her mother got really high. They were sitting around smoking joints and the man kept offering young Jennie to take a drag. She kept refusing until her mother told her to go ahead and try it. The man held the doobie to the teen’s lips. She took a big drag and started coughing.

“Not so much so fast,” the man told the young teen.

After she stopped coughing, the man put the doobie to her lips and told her to take it slow this time. Jennie slowly let the marijuana smoke fill her lungs and then exhaled. The man then took a drag off the joint and put it back to the teen’s lips, letting her take another drag on it. After this was repeated several times, Jennie was getting high for the first time. Jane had been sitting there watching, while smoking her own doobie.

“I think she likes it,” the man said, as he lit up another joint.

Jennie had been standing in front of him as he sat on the sofa beside her mother.

“I’ll share this one with you,” the man said, as he slid the young teen on his lap.

The man took a long drag on the joint and then put his mouth over the teen’s, blowing the marijuana smoke into her mouth. He kissed young Jennie long and hard before he took his mouth off hers and put the joint to her lips so that she could take a drag. By now, the young teen was extremely high and didn’t object when the man started fondling her young breasts.

“I think we should take Jennie to bed with us tonight,” the man said, as he looked over at Jane and saw she was virtually out of it. Her eyes were closed, and her head was leaned back against the sofa, but she slurred, “Whatever you want, I don’t care,” not even realizing what she was saying.

Jane got up and staggered to the bedroom, undressed and crawled onto the bed nude. The man picked up Jennie, carried her, and sat her on the side of the bed. She had on a t-shirt and blue jean skirt. The man pulled her t-shirt up and the young teen automatically raised her arms, letting the man take off her t-shirt. He then reached behind her back, unhooked her A-cup bra, and pulled it away from her young breasts with their pert nipples and large areolae that she apparently inherited from her mother.

The man then laid the young teen on her back beside her mother; who was lying there with her eyes closed, oblivious to what was going on beside her. Jennie was softly moaning as the man unfastened her skirt and worked it off her hips and slid it down her legs and off. He removed her tennis shoes and socks before removing her panties. The young blonde had only a very light patch of hair growing on her pussy mound.

Her mother’s friend quickly undressed, but before he joined the two nude females on the bed, he reached in the drawer on the night table and took out a packet with a condom in it. Jane always kept a supply. He tore the packet open and rolled the condom on his very hard cock. He was extremely aroused with the anticipation of fucking the young virgin.

His primary target for the night was the innocent teen lying beside her mother. He spread Jennie’s legs and crawled between them. The young teen looked at him through glossy eyes as he leaned down and sucked on her pert nipples, making them hard and sticking up. He then moved on up and kissed her on the mouth as he lowered the heavy weight of his body on the small young teen.

“Please! I’m not ready for this,” Jennie said, in a whimpering slur.

“After tonight you won’t be a little girl anymore, you’ll be a slut like your mother; that’ll give up her pussy for a little grass,” the man whispered in the young teen’s ear.

“I’m not like that,” the young blonde slurred, as she felt the man’s hard cock probing for the entrance to her pussy.

When the man felt the head of his hard cock at the opening of Jennie’s vagina, he put his mouth tightly over hers to muffle any scream she might make as he took her virginity. With a tremendous shove of his hips, he tore through the young blonde’s hymen and inserted his cock completely in the young teen’s pussy. She did let out a little scream, but nowhere near what he thought she would, as he started sliding his cock in-and-out of her extremely tight little pussy.

“You’re doing good girl. You’re taking my cock just like your mother. You’re one tight little bitch though,” he whispered in Jennie’s ear.

The young teen laid there softly whimpering as her mother’s friend kept violating her, while her mother was lying next to her passed out.

“You sure have a hot little twat. I think I’ll be coming to visit your mother more often now,” the man, that she didn’t even know his name, told her.

He kept pounding away at the young blonde until he erupted. Jennie felt it when the man cummed inside of her. She was thankful he had worn a condom. When he pulled out of her, the condom was full of baby making sperm on the inside and had blood on the outside, the evidence of her virginity. The man pulled the condom off his cock and threw it in the little trash can under the night table, then laid down between her and her mother, and went to sleep.

Jennie woke up the next morning hearing loud grunts and moans. The bed was shaking as she became more awake and looked over at her mother. The man was on top of her mother. Jane was moaning as she fucked the man. Jennie could see his cock disappearing and reappearing as it slid in-and-out of her mother’s pussy. After he ejaculated and withdrew his cock, he pulled off the condom and threw it in the trash. Jane looked over at her nude daughter.

“Your daughter gave me one hell of a fuck last night. She has a fine little pussy on her,” the man told her mother.

Jennie wouldn’t look at her mother.

“Did she now? I’m glad you enjoyed her,” Jane said.

“Mom!” the young teen blurted out.

That night young Jennie performed her first blowjob on the man while her mother watched. He fucked her mother that night, but before he left the next day, he fucked the young teen again. After that day, Jane in effect traded Jennie’s pussy and mouth quite often for marijuana.

“Mom, I’m home,” Grant heard a young female voice yell.

“It’s my daughter. She’s ok with this,” Jane told Grant, and then yelled back, “I’m in the bedroom.”

Grant looked up and saw a very cute little teenager, with schoolbooks still in her hands, walk through the bedroom door.

“This is Grant and I want you to be nice to him,” her mother said.

The young teen looked at the man lying naked in her mother’s bed. Grant could see in her eyes that she wasn’t near as willing as he had been led to believe. He also knew that he wanted to spend the night with her. The young teen was a very cute petite blonde. She had nice little A-cup breasts and long straight hair that reached the middle of her back. To top it off, she had a very sexy little ass that he wouldn’t mind fucking.

“All right mom, but first I need to do my homework,” Jennie told her mother with a hint of reluctance in her voice as she turned and went to her room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.