Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo - Cover

Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

"This seems so unreal," murmured Karen, as they lay in each other's arms, recuperating.

"Like a really nice dream," he agreed.

"I never expected this to happen."

"With me?"

"With anybody!"

"I snuck in under your radar," he said.

"You sure did."

"We have our children to thank for this," he said.

"I know. And all because they're too young to date."

"I really didn't intend for Mandy to ask Jack out on a date," he said. "I just told her I'd think about it to put her off for a while."

"You want to know that I think is the strangest part of all?"

"Sure."

"I watched them when we went bowling. They reacted to each other like you and I did. There was an instant attraction. Isn't it weird that they got interested in each other just as fast as we did?"

"It's genetic," he said. "Our genes are attracted to your genes."

She laughed. Then she frowned.

"That could be a problem, though."

"You mean because if they're attracted like we're attracted, they're going to want to do what we just did?"

"Of course they will," she said. "At least eventually. What are we going to do?"

"About all we can do is keep an eye on them," he said. "Keep chaperoning them like we have been."

"Yes, but where does that put us? We can't keep farming them out to sleepovers whenever we want to be alone."

"When we tell them we're engaged, that's going to change the whole dynamic of things," said Bob. "Engaged people want to spend time together alone. Everybody knows that. They'll understand that too."

"That still doesn't answer the question about what to do with them while we're being alone together," she said.

"When you were their age, didn't your parents go off to the bedroom sometimes to 'talk' about something?"

"Yes."

"And didn't you know what they were really doing?"

"Yes, but I couldn't imagine it."

"And what did you do while they were having private time in their bedroom?"

"I tried to find something to do that would distract me from thinking about what they were doing."

"I think they'll react the same way. So we have some alone time at either your house or mine, and give them something to do while we're in the bedroom."

"What if they get frisky?"

"With us right there in the house? I don't think so. They'd be too afraid of getting caught."

"You know, if we do that, Jack's going to want me to help him later."

"I wasn't going to tell you this, but even though she's using her toys, she still wants me to help her ... directly," said Bob.

"Oh, my gosh," groaned Karen.

"I told her she had to wait until she was sixteen."

"When is that?"

"Six months from now."

"That's a long time for a girl who knows her father is having sex with her boyfriend's mother."

"She says it isn't fair for you to help Jack and nobody helps her."

"I did help her! And now she has a toy of her own!"

"I know! But she keeps saying I should do for her what you do for him. Maybe you can argue with her about it."

"There is so much about all this that I don't understand," she moaned. "Both of us had adjusted to being alone. Neither of us was looking for this." She squeezed him in her arms. "And we weren't anticipating having to deal with our children's maturation. Not this soon anyway. And now, here we are, having to engage in acts that nobody else would understand and which would get us both thrown in jail."

"I haven't done anything yet," he said.

"And what will happen if you don't?" she asked. "I know what I was afraid would happen if I hadn't agreed to do that for Jack. He would have become sullen, uncooperative, maybe even angry. That's why I agreed. This is insane, Bob!"

"Life happens," he said. He returned her squeeze. "I have to say I'm really glad it does, sometimes."

"You're happy your daughter wants you to commit incest?"

"It's not really incest. It's just masturbation, not actual sex."

"It feels like sex," she said.

"You get excited?"

"A little. Actually, quite a bit. When I'm finished with him I usually run and get my vibrator to take care of me."

"Believe it or not, that actually makes me feel a little better. I gotta admit the idea of doing that to her gets me going," he said.

"What's wrong with us, Bob?"

"I've actually thought about this, and I have a theory."

"Please! Tell me!"

"Well, in a normal relationship a man and woman live together and are intimate. That's normal. But when something happens and you end up like us, single parents with an only child of the opposite gender, you end up living together as a man and a woman. When they're little it's no big deal, except that you're used to giving them hugs and kisses and loving them and letting them sit on your lap and all that. And, as they begin to mature, they take on more and more of the role that the missing person would have done.

"In your case Jack became the man of the house, so he started feeling like the man of the house, with all that implies. In my case it was Mandy who began to think of herself in a sort of wife-like way. She's been taking care of me as much as I take care of her.

"Now, add in the fact that in a regular family, the kids don't think about their parents' sex lives. But because we're both single parents, our kids think about that because they know we're missing something. They want us to be happy. They actually think about us needing a sexual partner in our lives. Then puberty hits and they start to feel sexual desire themselves. That has to get confusing when they find themselves thinking sexual thoughts about the 'mate' they live with. And it's correspondingly easier for us to view them in a more intimate way than the average parent does, who has a sexual outlet right there, available all the time."

She thought about that for a while. It made sense to her. Jack was very protective of her, and his jealousy towards Bob was just like the way Dave had always been jealous whenever another man paid any attention to her.

"So it's our different life styles, compared to the average couple with a child, that account for this relaxed approach towards erotic feelings?"

"It's the best theory I've come up with."

"I want to think that's true," she said. "It would make it a lot easier to rationalize how things have been going."

"And, in a couple of years they'll be off at college somewhere, among normal peers, and all this will just become a distant memory."

"I hope so," she said fervently.

He kissed her.

"But we'll still be together, doing this all the time."

"That sounds so lovely," she said, snuggling up against him.

"In the meantime, what do I do about Mandy?" he asked.

"Jack seems to be very satisfied with our arrangement," she said.

"He hasn't asked for more?"

"No. That hasn't been the problem. The problem has been that I wanted to do more for him sometimes."

"Whoa! How much more?"

"Not that much. I just keep thinking how much he'd be blown away if I did to him what I did to you on that blanket."

"Good grief," he groaned.

"I blame that on you, by the way. I can't describe how much I loved doing that for you. But that was before we did this. I was lonely and horny, and now I'm looking forward to being neither. I'm sure those thoughts have been banished to the mists of lust."

"I hope so," he said. "I'll be happy to make mine available anytime you get an oral letch, okay?"

"Deal," she said. "Speaking of which, maybe I should do that now. I bet I could get you ready again."

"I wouldn't put money on it," he said. "You have drained the well. I think my little quarterback has been benched for a while. And besides, you can't ask a man to go more than twice in a night. It's just not done!"

"Twice is just getting warmed up for me," she purred. "I promise not to reduce you to a wasted husk of a man, though."

Ten minutes later his quarterback was standing tall, ready to throw the ball, yelling, "Put me in, Coach! Put me in!"


Amanda sat, her head down, taking in huge lungfuls of air. The orgasm had been almost scary, so strong was it. She was sitting still now, just catching her breath. As often as he'd said he was about to cum, he hadn't. At least the tip of his cock hadn't done anything except leak a little clear stuff. She was pretty sure cumming involved more than that.

Finally she sat up. He'd been the perfect plaything. Now she wanted to make him happy. A thought came to her and she scooted back, exposing his boner. It looked wet.

"Show me how to do what your mother does," she said.

"Okay," he panted. He was in pain. He'd heard of blue balls, but this was the first time he was afraid he had them.

She reached for it and he told her how to move her hand. Because she was sitting on top of him, it wasn't like when his mother did it. She always kneeled beside the bed and reached across his body to grip him. This felt different, yet very interesting. Of course part of that was because of who was doing it.

It was Mandy who altered things again. That was because at this angle, his penis reminded her of her vibrator. She loved to press the buzzing tip against her clit. She could get an orgasm just from that, without even sliding the shaking thing up inside her. His wasn't vibrating, but it was warm, and it was real, and it was Jack's.

So she bent it so that, while she stroked it, she could rub her clitty with the tip at the same time.

"Ohhh man!" he gasped. He'd almost shot off when they were lying there and it had teased at going in her. Now it was right at her opening again. He hadn't intended on having sex. He didn't even feel capable of doing that properly. But he knew the theory, in terms of where his penis was supposed to go at some point in his life.

And it was right on the cusp of that event at this moment.

Which was why, after only a minute or two of doing what she was doing, he splashed her pussy mouth and fingers with his copious, warm issue.

"I'm sorry," he gasped. He hadn't warned her, because he hadn't had time to when the feeling came over him.

"It's okay," she said. She wasn't at all concerned about his bodily fluids being all over her hand. It was warm, and slippery, and it had come from Jack. "I kind of like the feel of it."

"It always makes a big mess," he said.

"I'll get a towel and clean you off so it doesn't get on the bed," she said.


"I'm hungry," said Bob. "Are you?"

"Starving," she said.

"How about some of that casserole now?"

Karen made a side trip to the bathroom, because she was leaking his sperm, and then they went to the kitchen, still naked.

"This feels so naughty," she giggled, scooping out two helpings of casserole and putting them in the microwave.

"Being married to you could turn me into a nudist," he said.

"That's all we need, Amanda and Jack living as nudists," she laughed.

"How do you think they'll react to us getting married?" he asked.

"I hope they'll be happy for us."

"Yeah. Me, too."

She brought the food to the table and looked at him, where he was standing, leaning against the counter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.