Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

"That was fun," said Mandy as Bob steered the car toward their house.

"I agree," he said.

'I just bet you do, ' she thought. She was horny. That was something new. Not that she'd never been horny before, but it was an infrequent condition and she'd never been horny like she felt right now. She was worried that her finger wasn't going to be enough, and she had no idea what else she could do about it.

"Are you going to procreate with Mrs. Ross?" she asked.

The car swerved, but only for a few seconds.

"Where did that come from?" he asked.

"We saw what you two were doing during the fireworks," she said.

"Crap," he said, under his voice.

"It's none of my business," said Amanda. "I'm just curious, that's all."

"I don't think about it that way at all," said Bob. "We're family, and what I do affects you. It is your business. At least to a degree."

"I want you to be happy, Daddy," she said.

"Thank you," he said.

"And Mrs. Ross makes you happy, right? You sure looked happy."

"You weren't supposed to see that," he sighed.

"Yeah, we sort of figured that. Jack got mad."

"He did, did he."

"Yup. He said he was jealous."

"Crap," said Bob again, this time louder.

"So are you going to procreate with her?"

"The word procreation suggests that babies will be made," he said, stiffly. "I think it's a little early to be talking about that."

"Sex doesn't always make a baby," said his precocious daughter. "If it did, there wouldn't be room to take a step on the whole planet."

"And just where did you learn so much about sex?" he asked, flustered.

"Oh, around. At school. From books. You even taught me some of it."

"I was afraid this was going to happen," he groaned.

"What?"

"That you'd turn into a teenager."

"Daddy, I've been a teenager for three whole years," she said, taking him literally.

"Up to now you haven't shown all that much interest in sex," he said. "It's that kind of teenager I'm talking about."

"Oh," she said. "Well, it had to happen sometime."

"So, I take it that letting you two date was as bad an idea as I thought it was in the beginning," said her father, darkly.

"I don't think so," she said.

"Are you thinking about procreating?" he shot back.

"No. Not really. Kissing is fun. But I don't want to have sex. Not yet."

"Thank my lucky stars," he sighed.

"But I do have a problem I'd like to talk to you about."

"Go on."

"I have to ask you a question first," she said.

"Knock yourself out."

"Before Mrs. Ross started sucking your penis, did you masturbate?"


Karen knew that what she was thinking about was crazy. But it was a crazy situation. Jack was right on the cusp of becoming a young man. He'd be sixteen in only four months, and when a boy got to be sixteen or seventeen, things could go south in a hurry between him and his parents. They'd done all right so far, had weathered every storm. The thought that he'd become surly and uncooperative scared her. He'd always been a loving boy. She couldn't bear the thought of him being angry and sullen all the time. And if he was that way, she knew he could get out of control.

The idea she had to preserve the status quo, so to speak, was insane. If anyone ever found out about it, it her whole world would suffer horribly. But there was a good chance nobody ever would, and if she could get him through these tumultuous couple of years until he could express himself appropriately, then everything could go back to normal.

She stood. He might agree it was insane and veto it himself, for all she knew. But they'd always been open and honest with each other, and she wasn't about to change that now.

When she got to his room he was in bed, with the sheet over him. There was an obvious tent in that sheet. She sat on the edge of the bed and turned toward him.

"You're too young to have sex with Amanda," she said. "You do understand that, don't you?"

He nodded.

"But I understand that the feelings you're having are frustrating. Normally those feelings would be dealt with by having sex. That's the problem. You're too young to have sex with your girlfriend ... but you need to have some sexual release."

He nodded again.

She took a breath.

"On top of that, you have feelings for me, and that could cause problems between you and Bob, or even you and Mandy. And we don't want that either."

He looked curious.

"So I have an idea. It's a crazy idea, but it's an idea I think might solve both problems."

"What?" he asked, looking interested.

"What if I ... um ... helped you relieve your sexual stress? Not by having sex, of course," she said, hurriedly, "but by helping you, sometimes, while you masturbate."

His eyes went as round as saucers.

"It would give you some attention from me, so you wouldn't be so jealous of Bob," she said. "And it would make it easier for you to survive what Mandy is doing to you."

There it was. She'd put it out there, for better or for worse. It was wrong, taboo, illegal, even. But it was the only way she could think of to preserve the tranquility of their little family. He seemed frozen.

"So ... what do you think?" she asked.

"I think it's crazy," he whispered.

She slumped.

"I know," she sighed. "I shouldn't have thought of it, but it was the only thing I could think of that I thought would keep you from getting mad when things keep going between me and Bob."

"Mom?"

She looked at him.

"Is there something wrong with me?"

"No, Baby," she said, her heart going out to him. "It's just very hard growing up sometimes."

"So it's okay if I want to do that?"

"What? You want to?"

"Yeah. I do. I think it would help."

She stared at him. She really hadn't expected to get to this point.

"You understand that I'm only going to help you a little bit, and not all the time. Bob and I like each other a lot, and we may do things that you and I can never do."

"I know," he said. "But the thought of you giving me just a little bit of that kind of attention has already made my stomach feel better. I told you, I like Bob. And I want you to be happy. And yes, I'll admit that I'll probably always be a little jealous of him because I love you so much. But if I can have a little bit of you ... like that ... I think I'll feel a lot better."

"Okay," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "You want to give it a try tonight?"

"Desperately," he said, his voice breaking.


"I'm not going to discuss this," said Bob sternly. He'd had to pull over after her question, and he stayed parked, just in case she hit him with anything else.

"Okay," said Amanda, "but I thought you were all big on honesty and us talking about stuff."

"I am, but that has nothing to do with what Karen may or may not have done, and whether or not I masturbate," he said.

"I guess you're right. Maybe Mrs. Ross is the best person to answer my question anyway."

"What question?" he asked, suddenly alert.

"Never mind."

"Amanda!"

"Well, you're the one who doesn't want to talk about it."

"I didn't say I don't want to talk about whatever is bothering you. I said I didn't want to talk about masturbation."

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk about, so I guess we don't have anything to say to each other. But it's okay. I'll just talk to her. She's a woman and she'd probably understand better anyway."

"Why are you doing this to me, Mandy?" he groaned.

"Because you don't want to talk about it," she said, innocently.

He turned sideways in his seat. He had to undo his seat belt first.

"I don't want to play games with you, Amanda. I love you. You know that. And I care about any problems you have. But I'm not going to let you blackmail me into something just because you saw two consenting adults who discovered we feel a great deal of affection for each other. Now, I can't keep you from going to see Karen. But I can forbid you from having anything to do with her son. And if you want to play hard ball, that's exactly what I'll do. We weren't having this problem before you bullied me into letting you go on dates which I did not think you were ready for. And before you threaten me, let me tell you I'm aware you'll be miserable and that you'll feel like your life is ending and you'll tell all your friends what a beast I am. But I'll have my dignity, and you'll get over it ... someday. It might not be until you're in college, but you'll get over it."

He turned back to face the front and fastened his seat belt again. He'd put the car in gear and pulled back into traffic before she caved.

"Okay, Daddy. I'm sorry."

"You should be," he said, grumpily.

"It's just that I'm so horny and I've been masturbating for a long time, now, except I got so excited during the fireworks that I don't think what I've been doing is going to work, tonight, and I really need some help or I might start thinking about procreating."

He pulled over again. This time he shut the engine off.

"Okay," he said. "You have my undivided attention."

"Thank you," she said.

"May I ask you some questions?" he posed.

"Will it help with my problem?"

"I sure hope so," he sighed.

"Okay, then."

"Why did you get so excited tonight?" he asked.

"I thought you'd want to know how long I've been masturbating," she said.

"That was going to be my second question," he said, darkly.

"Oh. Anyway, I think most of the reason I got so excited tonight was because we watched what you and Karen were doing."

"What happened to all that 'Mrs. Ross' stuff?" he asked.

"If you're good enough friends with her that she's willing to suck your penis, I figured I could call her Karen."

He winced.

"Okay, so you two spied on us," he said.

"We didn't spy. You did it right out in the open. Anybody could have seen it."

"Why did you watch us?"

"Because it was really interesting," she said. "And because if we'd done all that stuff ourselves, you'd have been really, really mad."

"Point taken," he said, completely taken in by her omission. She hadn't exactly lied. She'd just framed it so he would assume they hadn't done any of those things. And they really hadn't done the most important thing they'd seen. That was the penis sucking part. Compared to that, leaving out that Jack had sucked her tender teenage nipples, and that she'd felt up his boner, seemed inconsequential by comparison.

"And watching got us both really excited," she said. "I mean I've been excited before, but not like tonight. And I know what it's like to do what I do, and tonight it just feels like that's not going to work."

"What do you do?" he asked.

"I don't think it's fair that you won't talk about what you do, but you want me to talk about what I do," she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.