The Resurrection of Crazy Jane - Cover

The Resurrection of Crazy Jane

Copyright© 2016 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man, struggling with a burgeoning sexual relationship with his girlfriend, has his life turned upside down by an exciting temptress. She takes him on a roller coaster ride that gets much too real. (Trigger warning: There are adult characters in this story who have been affected by rape and molestation, as well as psychological issues arising from it.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Crime   Cheating   Revenge   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Caution  

"Oh my God, is that you?" she said, looking at me with a huge smile. "Damn, you got hot!"

I looked at Misty, dumbfounded. Immediately, I looked behind me, assuming she was talking to somebody else.

At one time, Misty was my crush du jour. She was the one I obsessed about. I even had some terrible three-year-old poetry written about her. She was a little pixie brunette with big brown eyes and a wide, toothy smile. It was easy to get into this girl.

"I'm talking to you, dork. Dannnngggg..." she said with her trademark open-mouthed smile, giving me a look that reminded me of Zoey.

A look that connotated hunger.

It was a Tuesday and I had entered the University library desperately looking to kill time. I had nothing at all to do.

I hadn't gone to Beth's place for three days and I sure as hell didn't see Zoey. No trips to the bookstore either. I just focused on catching up on homework, starting on some papers, and laying low.

Bullshit, I was hiding out. Toma-toe, Tom-ah-toe.

No sooner that I walked into the library, intent on doing God knows what in the computer lab, I ran into Misty.

The fire was still there a bit. She was a knockout, and she had the tight, petite look going for her. I was sure she could crack walnuts with her thighs. It was a gymnast thing.

Freshman year in college, I misread some signals from Misty when we had a chemistry lab together. I asked her out, and despite barely knowing her, got a "just a friend" speech. She added in a tale of a "really hot guy" she liked, and that was that.

I should've known. She was so far out of my league.

She still was.

Misty and I used talk and she'd drone on about all her boys, all if which were in love with her, and I just smiled and nodded. I was also her pet for a time. She'd have me follow her as she ran errands all around campus.

Of course I began to want her. My freshman crush. One of many as I desperately looked for a girl. Any girl.

As I stood in the foyer of the library, I looked directly at her mouth. She was flashing this smile that I'd never seen before out of her. Not like this. I was trying not to sneak glances at her chest. Even though I'd be surprised if she even filled a B-cup, I kept looking.

I was a tit guy. Habits are hard to break.

But her proclamation that I was looking "hot," was, honestly, shocking.

"Misty ... you're talking to ... me?"

She rolled her eyes and grinned even wider, fidgeting slightly. Cavalierly, she reached her hand out to me, and unapologetically, ran her hand along my bicep as her expression became deadly serious.

"I remember you asked me out once," she reminded me. "And I'm ... willing to reconsider."

Seriously? What in the actual fuck is going on with the world?

"Uhhh, thanks. But I have a girlfriend, Misty."

At least I thought I still did.

"Shit! Well, figures. Just ... damn, dude!"

I knew I blushed at that statement. All the compliments I'd been getting, whether it was from Misty or Zoey, were just too much. As I blushed, she leaned up and kissed me on my cheek.

"If that girlfriend doesn't work out, find me. Friend me on MySpace, K?"

What the hell was a MySpace?

Regardless, as she walked off, she looked back at me and smiled.

All these girls were nuts!

It had been a bit of a wacky few days. "Wacky" because nothing happened.

Let's call a spade and spade - I had been avoiding all of these broads. Beth. Zoey. Any other temptress that pranced along.

Like Misty.

Any of these women were just trouble.

I thought obsessively about my episode with Zoey. What in the hell was that even about?!

The only explanation that made sense was that Beth put her up to it. She was testing me. She wanted to see if I would stay loyal in the face of temptation. It was obvious.

So, I was busted.

I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It made sense, since all weekend, Beth didn't return my calls. Before I headed to the library, I was supposed to have creative writing class with her.

And she wasn't there.

Yep, she was definitely pissed at me.

Christ, maybe I should have gotten Misty's number. If I did, my life would have turned out much differently.

As I scaled the stairs to the computer lab, I saw an old friend from high school, Jon, come down the stairs with a look of relief on his face. With his backpack hanging over his shoulder, he made eye contact with me and began laughing.

"Ho-lee shit!" Jon exclaimed as he came down toward me, giving me a bro-handshake as we stopped in the middle of the stairs. "I thought the fucking succubus ate you."

Before I could say anything, he grabbed my hand, focusing on my index finger, and sniffed it.

"Congratulations. Your finger smells faintly of pussy," he said, mock impressed. "It no longer smells like the fromundacheese from your balls."

I blushed and grinned, getting that he implied that I finally, at long last, had sex. "And how do you know what my balls smell like?" I asked him, matching his bullshit.

"Your mom told me," he grinned smugly as he grabbed my arm and motioned for me to walk down the stairs with him. "Dude, I haven't seen you at all. Pussy that good, huh?"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly, somewhat lying. "So what are you up to?"

"Heading to my brother's house. Just got done doing college algebra homework and I'm so over fucking school. So I was going to bring some beer and we're going to hang out. Want to come?"

What else was I going to do? I Certainly wasn't going to study.

"Sure," I said. "I need to get the fuck off this campus. Clear my head."


I jumped in Jon's car and we headed toward his brother's house. I'd known Jon since the 9th grade, and he was always this fat guy with zits. But he had a gross, sexually brash sense of humor, and for some reason, he always got women. It was mind-boggling. Granted, he never kept them, but still.

The way he talked to me with all the sex talk, he did that around girls too. I guess it worked. Then again, he also claimed he had a 10-inch cock. So maybe that was it.

His older brother Keith lived out in the boonies, far away from the city, which allowed him to do shit like shoot his gun in the open and bang his wife in the front yard. If possible, he was more of a pervert than Jon.

Since I knew where Keith lived, I could tell when Jon wasn't going to his house.

"I thought your brother lived down the highway," I asked him. "Where are we going?"

"There's this girl I need you to meet," he said with a shit-eating grin.

There was always a girl Jon wanted me to meet. This guy had a new target every other week. Mostly (as in 99% of the time) the girls were embarrassed that he was sniffing up their crotches. It was kind of cute, to be honest. But every once in awhile, the girl in question actually went for it.

He began turning down familiar roads. Then past the Northwoods Shopping Center. Then he pulled up in front of...

"The bookstore?" I asked, turning white.

"Holy shit, wait until you see this girl. She..."

"But this is where Beth works."

"No way? Maybe she could hook it up?"

"Hell no. She fucking hates you. Remember when you told her that a hat she was wearing made her 'look like a man-hating bull dyke?'"

He smiled proudly. "Well, she does have broad shoulders."

"Fucker," I muttered back.

Excitedly, he got out of his car and I just sat there, frightened to go inside.

"Hurry the fuck up!" he tried to command me. "Wait until you see this chick!"

I knew Beth was going to yell at me. She was going to see me and she was going to yell at me.

"I, uh, I'll stay in car," I told him.

"Dude, I need you as my wingman. I'm going to close the deal with this girl!"

Bros before hos, right? Jon was an idiot. I knew this. He always annoyed me. He always made fun of me for writing poetry and all the other "pussy shit" I did.

So what if she was there? I needed to clear the air, anyway. I would just convince her that Zoey came onto me. Mostly. Right?

Zoey. Fuck, she could have been working that night too.

Jon popped the passenger door wide open, grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out.

"I don't care why your vagina's hurting," he told me. "Come on!"

Slowly, I followed him into the bookstore as he blathered on, lost in my own mind. I was worried about what Beth would say when she saw me.

But we walked in. And Beth was nowhere to be found.

Was she off tonight? I thought she worked most Tuesday nights.

I was half relieved and half disappointed. We needed to work this shit out.

"Dude, I see her," Jon said as he smacked me in the shoulder as he told me to come with him.

Down the self-help aisle, at the end, I saw Zoey.

She looked straight at me and exploded into a huge smile.

Then she fucking sprinted towards us. Fuck, she was going to plant a hug on me.

"There she is!" Jon said, and I gave him a double take. Before I could process it, she dove at Jon, giving him a huge, giggly hug.

"My friend!" she said to Jon as I no doubt had a wide-eyed look on my face.

Just what in the hell is going on?

As she held him in an embrace, she looked at me over his shoulder and glared at me lustily with her big blue eyes before blowing me a kiss.

All thoughts of Beth were gone. Mostly because this one move of Zoey fucking hugging Jon scrambled my damn brain.

She climbed off him and Jon wiggled his eyebrows in quiet celebration, telling me wordlessly to check his girl out.

His girl? Whatever.

"Zoey," Jon began, "I'd like you to meet my fr..."

" ... Oh, no need for introductions," she said, smiling widely at me. "We've met."

Quietly, and slowly, she moved in to kiss me on my "cheek." I use the word "cheek" loosely, since she planted her bright pink lips a half-inch away from the corner of my mouth. Her slow approach made the kiss very tender.

"How's my sensuous man doing tonight?"

I felt a chill of fear and excitement rush up my spine. She used her private pet name for me ... around somebody else! Plus, the look on Jon's face, which had descended into pure shock, was priceless.

It was his turn to have his brain scrambled.

"Hi Zoey. How's my second-favorite girl doing?" I beamed with pride. Ever since I met Jon, he had made a habit of intercepting or distracting any girl I was into. It was my turn.

I don't care what anybody says - cock blocking is FUN!

"I'd be doing better if I'd actually seen you lately," she said, her bottom lip stuck out in a full pout. "You were supposed to come over. And help me. With my bed."

Jon's shock doubled. I immediately figured out what she was doing. We were going to mind fuck Jon.

"I'm sorry, Zoey," I told her as artificial confidence beamed in my voice. "I suppose I left it a mess the last time I was in your room."

Zoey laughed heartily. "Yeah," she giggled. "Things did get kind of out of control."

This girl was pure evil.

"Wait wait. Back the fuck up!" Jon finally interrupted. "You two?"

Zoey and I looked at each other and smirked. Which of us was going to answer? We tried to discuss it with our eyes. Finally, she squinted her eyes at me as she held her smirk. She was going to take this one.

"Well, him. Me. His girlfriend," she said, biting her lip and looking at Jon. "It's quite the arrangement."

Jon just looked at me. I shrugged and blushed. Technically, Zoey answered the "You two?" question with complete truthfulness.

"You mother..." he began to say to me before Zoey interrupted.

"My break is coming up," she said to Jon in a girlier-than-normal voice, batting her eyelashes. "Buy me a frappuccino?"

"Yes!" he exclaimed happily, eager to drop this awkwardness and do her bidding. He had to be on his best behavior. As I said, it was cute. "I'll get you a mocha, no whip. Just how you like it."

"Perfect," she said before sidling up to him, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Maybe next time, we'll incorporate the whip."

His eyes got gigantic, and excitedly, he ran off to get her coffee.

As he left, she just looked at me with a satisfied grin. "You know Jon?" she said innocently. "Small world."

I shook my head at her. "You're pure fucking evil, you know that?"

She smiled back with a "who, me?" expression, and again, she moved to me, giving me another soft kiss, closer to my lips now. This time, it wasn't for the benefit of Jon.

"I've missed you. We've missed you." she told me, her hands on my chest. "Beth would love to see you tonight."

I looked at her incredulously. "Uh, Beth wants to see me?" I asked sheepishly.

"Uh, yeah!" she said as if I was an idiot. "As you told me numerous times, she's your girlfriend," she said with a knowing look.

As she paused, my shoulders lowered as I was reminded of what I did. What we did.

"Besides," she continued, "she's been sick since Sunday. I've covered her shifts for the past two nights. And you haven't even checked on your girlfriend." She jabbed her fingers into my chest. "You're a bad, bad boyfriend."

Her words, like most of the shit she said, had a double meaning. She was right. I've been a terrible boyfriend. In more ways than one.

"I tried calling," I said to explain myself. "But she..."

Jon suddenly returned back, interrupting me, as he presented Zoey with her frappuccino. "Got your coffee, babe," Jon said proudly. She thanked him by running her hand up and down his arm as she took a sip.

"Guys, I'm going to clock out," Zoey said. "Meet me in the lounge in five minutes. Both of you."

She smiled wide and walked away as Jon and I shuffled our ways to the lounge. In that time, he grilled me on Zoey. He wanted her bad. And he was on a need-to-know basis, so I told him little to nothing. Because it was more fun that way. Bro code be damned.


"You're obviously taken, so don't fuck me, you cock blocker!" Jon said with a tone of seriousness. I just sipped on my own frappuccino. "Yeah yeah yeah," I muttered.

We had been sitting for five minutes and Jon regaled me on how she and he met. He works at the movie theater and he'd seen her come in a few times to see movies alone. She asked if he would let her in for free, which he predictably did, and thus began a pretty regular free trip to the movies.

In his version, though, she was hot for him. Again, it was cute.

She was taking advantage of him. How did he not see it? But, he was into her, and ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

She finally strolled up, pulling a chair up to the small table made for two. She parked it on the side and her knees touched us both. Jon immediately flashed a grin and paid 100 percent attention to her.

We made small talk for about two minutes, in which time Jon volunteered to do three different things for her, ranging from changing her oil to buying her a skirt she had mentioned she had her eye on. She thanked him with a rehearsed, flirty smile.

She really was evil.

The whole time, I stayed quiet, lost in thought. I really should have been livid at her. I breathed easy that Beth had only been sick the past few days. That was why she missed class. It was nothing personal. No harm, no foul, right?

Then I thought about why Zoey did what she did during the moving day. If it wasn't an elaborate hoax to test my loyalty to Beth, then what was it?

I noticed her interaction with Jon. The way she did it was so cold and calculating.

She was ready to bleed my poor buddy for every cent he was worth and every spare minute he had. All of it in service of her.

Was she doing that with me?

She had never asked me for anything. Not once. The only thing that came close was the moving incident, but Beth had asked me, not Zoey.

I never gave Zoey anything. She only gave things to me. Like the book I had yet to open a second time. And I suppose she gave me a handjob, which is technically altruistic.

Seeing how she was with Jon, even if she was manipulating him, she was obviously outgoing and confident. That was part of her allure, I suppose. She was confident. And confidence is contagious.

And Zoey was contagious. She was like a beautiful disease.

But there was no motivation for her to do what she had with me. She got nothing out of it. Except me.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Zoey really did like me.

I sat back and wrapped my head around that. Zoey. Likes. Me?

"Something just made him excited," Zoey said to me suddenly with a shit-eating grin. "Thinking about me in a bikini, Shakespeare?"

"If he's not, I am," Jon said before I could say anything.

"Nothing like that," I said, trying to give Zoey a knowing grin. "Uh, I, uh, just thought of something funny."

She gave me a crooked look, searching me like I was a math problem she was trying to figure out. And it certainly wasn't calculus.

"Bullshit," she said, her eyes squinted. "I know a horny look when I see it. That is to say, I know your horny look."

Then I felt a finger tap against the head of my dick. I reflexively flexed my cock, noticing that I apparently tented down my pant leg to my full apex. I looked up as Zoey giggled, biting her lip.

Fuck, here we go again.

"Seriously?!" Jon gasped. But we both pretty much ignored him.

"I ... I ... I'm not horny," I said, panicking inside but trying to play it cool. "Seriously, it was just something funny. It was a rerun of 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air' I saw the other day. Carlton's a riot."

Zoey gave me a confused look that shouted "bullshit" to me. As if to prove her point, she wrapped her hand around my cock head and squeezed.

Not again! I was in this weird place where I couldn't win. I could've squirmed away, which would have been the thing to do, but Jon was sitting right there. And, overflowing with jealousy, he was watching us like a hawk.

So, that option was out.

I could've said something. But, it posed a similar problem. Nobody could find out what was going on under the table.

Then, there was the option of doing nothing. I'd sit there, take it, and let her continue to rub me. And hope it ended soon.

But, disastrously, I was so fucking turned on by Zoey that I couldn't help being at my apex of hardness, probably twitching as my cock ached for release, which would have done nothing but encourage her.

Paralyzed by inaction, of course I took the final option. And as I would later find out, it did fucking encourage her.

Mercifully, though, she snatched her hand away from my cock quickly as one of her co-workers approached our table. It was her manager, an older woman named Sheila.

"Zoey, things are pretty dead tonight," Sheila said. "Since you're just covering for Beth anyway, if you want to clock out early and take the rest of the night off, you can."

Zoey looked at both Jon and myself, then once again squeezed my dick and gave both Jon and I devilish grins. "Sure, Sheila," Zoey announced. "I'll take off." She squeezed my cock head even harder this time. "Thank you."

As soon as Sheila took off, Zoey got a look of inspiration in her eyes. "Which one of you guys is driving?"


I needed to figure out a way to tell Zoey to back off.

And if it was going to happen, it had to happen as soon as possible.

Jon was driving, and I offered to sit in back so Zoey could be in front. That would have made Jon happy and it would have kept Zoey away from me.

Then, she crawled in back next to me. Jon looked like he was going to fucking kill me. All I could do was shrug with my eyes. I was regretting going in cahoots with Zoey to fuck with Jon's mind earlier. All it did was give her a partner in crime, and that was the last thing this fucking Lizzie Borden needed.

As he got out his cell phone to call his brother and tell him we weren't going to make it, since plans had obviously changed, Zoey was removing all pretense.

She leaned in closely and brought her moist lips to my ear. I nearly moaned at the sensation as a surge of surprise and excitement travelled from my brain stem, down my spine, and resting right in my damn dick.

"I want you to come home with me," she whispered hungrily in my ear, her warm breath tickling and teasing me. "I want you to fuck the shit out of your girlfriend, and I want to listen through the walls..."

My eyes damn near bugged out of my head, and if I wasn't hard before, this human Viagra certainly made sure I was at that precise moment. And of course, this little cock hound noticed. Just as I felt my cock flex as it ballooned to its full length, she placed a hand on it and began slowly and quietly stroking me through my pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.