The Master Interludes
Two Packages Waiting For You

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Two Packages Waiting For You - You should read The Master Downstairs first. These Interludes are short individual vignettes about the Master and his slaves. The Master struggles to do the right thing and still winds up having lots of sex with his slaves. Each chapter will be separate, with no relation between them other than the background that is set forth in The Master Downstairs.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom  

Kristen called out to me when I came in through the front door., “Tom, there’s two packages that came for you today.”

I wondered what they might be until I came around the corner to find Kristen standing over two kneeling women. It took me a second to figure out they were the flight attendants Tilly and Cindy. I hadn’t seen or talked with them in a month since our trip. I had told Kristen about all the things we had done and apparently, she had called to check in on them.

To be honest, I wasn’t excited to see them. They were not really my slaves yet, just pretend ones. And now they were sitting in my house, where I lived. Exactly what I did not want.

Kristen kept talking, “They really could not stop talking about the weekend. Most of it sounded pretty normal, but they were obsessed with your control over the other women. I eventually gave in and told them to show up prepared to show us how much they wanted to be part of our world. They told me they have to leave in thirty hours, but otherwise, they are ours to do with as we wish.”

“Kristen, why don’t you take them upstairs and prepare them for us. I want them clean and neat before we play.”

“Yes Sir,” Kristen said with a smile just to me before leading them up the stairs.

Should I play it safe and change them with the Device? Or should I play with fire and let them stay as they are. All the slaves I converted promised me they were happier, but what did I expect them to say. Kristen was free now and she said basically the same thing. I’m still surprised how few slaves had wanted to be free.

They had met Ashley, Madison and Jessica already. I had to think for a minute who would enjoy this, but be different than the last batch. Ashley would probably be home soon, but for some extra fun, I decided to invite Rob and Stephanie over.

I still wasn’t sure what to do with them longer term, but for now, I wanted to play with them the way the were.


The two flight attendants were in the shower, helping shave each other. Kristen had found the crop and when she noticed the razor was away from sensitive areas, she’d tap it against the glass, getting their attention. “No hairs at all below the waist. Use your tongue or your finger to be sure.”

They had seemed to enjoy being deprived of their orgasm last time, but I didn’t want to repeat myself. “When you are done, put these blindfolds on and let Kristen guide you back downstairs. I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Yes Sir,” they both echoed.


Kristen helped them down the staircase, and eventually, they were kneeling in front of me. Stephanie was slurping loudly when they entered and if anything got louder with the audience. Her lips slid up and down my cock. I gestured to Rob to have him present his cock to either Tilly or Cindy. He didn’t understand or decided to misinterpret since he soon had both of them licking him at the same time.

Kristen wandered around, fastening the restraints to their arms and legs. It was going to be a long night.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.