Training Centre - Cover

Training Centre

Copyright© 2016 by Tedbiker

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A longer tale in the Post-Apocalyptic Britain of 'Auction' and 'The Heir'. The Chairman of the Midlands Committee, and his colleagues wish to modify the behaviour of their womenfolk and social circle. Some codes relate to later chapters. Please check them before beginning to read!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

Friday morning.

Exercise time, and the women were working with various exercise equipment. Mirosa Beeton was walking steadily, watching her monitor. It was less than three weeks from her admission, but her fitness was already improving and she wasn’t obviously short of breath or staggering. Bert Wood, supervising the exercise session walked round her, considering. Because she was concentrating and he was behind her, it was a shock when he grabbed her ample buttock and squeezed; she squeaked and jumped, but managed to keep walking. He ran a finger up her spine, through the sheen of sweat on her back; she shivered involuntarily. He stepped in front of her.

“Firming up nicely, Zero Seven. Looking good.”

She glanced up to meet his eyes and smiled tentatively. “Thank you. But I think you’re just being kind. I’m still fat.” Her eyes dropped back to the display in front of her. Her pulse rate had dropped and she speeded the treadmill up a little, which forced her to break into a jog for a couple of minutes.

“You couldn’t have done that even a week ago,” Bert pointed out. “You’re still overweight, certainly, but that’s changing. You’re fitter, you’re a pretty woman. and soon you’ll be gorgeous.”

“You’re just saying that...”

“Not at all. I like my women to have some meat on their bones, so your weight isn’t a big issue for me. For your own health, yes, you need to lose some. You’re doing very well. Just keep it up.” He walked away and her eyes followed him.

He went to Pete Norris. “Just going to see the Major a moment,” he said.

“Okay, mate, no problem.”

The major looked up as Bert entered the converted cell they used as an office.

“A moment of your time, sir?”

“Of course, Bert. What is it?”

“It’s Zero Seven, sir. She’s really got a self-esteem problem.”

“She does, yes. You have a suggestion?”

“Yes, sir. I’ve got a sort of soft spot for her, you know. I was wondering...” he paused, “well, I can’t afford to do what Sam has done with Eleven. Besides, I get the impression that Committeeman is going to want her back, despite her low opinion of herself. But we were told we could take trainees back to our apartments sometimes; set them to work, um, you know...” the Major was amazed to see Bert actually blushing.

“Approved, Bert. Knock yourself out – have fun, have a clean apartment – and help her to feel good about herself.”

His colour still high, Bert said, “Thank you, sir. I’ll take her with me when I go off duty this afternoon.” He went back to his supervision. Pete Norris came up to him.

“Okay, mate?”

“Yeah...” he glanced at his colleague. “I’m going to take Zero Seven back to my apartment this afternoon.”

Pete’s eyebrows raised. “I knew you liked the woman, Bert. You must like them big!”

“Yeah, I do. But her ... she seems ... she doesn’t like herself much. I thought if she had some individual attention from someone who doesn’t sneer at her, might help.”

Pete shook his head. “Must be love!” He didn’t give Bert a chance to respond. “I’d guess you’d prefer not to deal with Zero Eight, then?”

Bert visibly shuddered. “I really struggle with the rail-thin ones.”

“Tell you what, Bert. I’ll take Eight this morning, if you’ll deal with Six. Both of them missed out yesterday, somehow.”

Bert chuckled sourly. “Okay,” resignedly, “it’s a deal. Zero Six is, well, at least she’s got some flesh on her.”

Over breakfast, the Major spoke to Pete and Bert. “Eleven is leaving us this morning; she’s going to Mister Sutherland’s on trial. Zero Four is leaving this evening, to go to Lieutenant Whitten to help his wife. Sam is bringing Twelve back to exercise, and he’ll be around, so I can spare someone to escort Ten outside. She can grub weeds. She’ll need boots, a dress, sunscreen, a hat. Pete?”

“Yes, sir. That’s no problem – I’d welcome some fresh air. How hard do I push her?”

“As long as she works steadily. I wouldn’t mind if she comes back with an aching back, but no permanent damage. Get her to clear round the entrance at least.”

“Can I join in?”

“Not today. Let’s rub it in she’s here because she screwed up royally. Besides, while I don’t think she’ll run, it is a possibility. Of course, she wouldn’t get far, but she could get in trouble if she gave you the slip. You won’t mind looking at her, will you?”

Pete snorted. “Not at all. It’s a pity there’s a bitch inside that body.”

Joshua walked through the door as the breakfast trolley left, and went straight to the office. “Morning, Major.”

The Major smiled at him. “Morning, Mister Sutherland. Come to collect your charge? She’s all ready.” He picked up a bag from the floor. “Dress, sandals. You’ll take her exercise bra and trainers, of course.”

“Thank you, sir.” He took the proffered bag and left the office to head across the parade area to cell eleven. Jennifer saw him approaching and sank to her knees. “Up you get, Eleven.” he held out the bag. “We’ll cover you up to take you home.”

She stood and accepted the bag. Something flickered in her expression as she took out the orange dress and slipped it over her head, then fastened the sandals on her feet. “Feels odd,” she commented.

“Take your exercise stuff and put it in the bag,” he told her, “and we’ll get going.”

As they were leaving, the other women were mounting Sybians under the supervision of Bert and Pete.

Carl Griffiths was waiting with Joshua’s car outside, and opened a door for them. Joshua indicated that Jennifer should get in first, then followed. It was not a long journey – just a few minutes – but Joshua had wanted the formality of a chauffeured vehicle. Jennifer sat stiffly beside Joshua until they arrived at their destination. The door was opened by Mary Griffiths, Joshua’s housekeeper, and Joshua indicated that Jennifer should precede him. Missus Griffiths led them to the main reception room, where Jennifer entered and gasped; there, standing waiting, were Ksenia and Myra – both naked, both wearing silver collars.

Ksenia stepped forward first and embraced the taller girl. “Welcome, Jennifer. I hope you are happy here and soon become a member of our family.” She released her and Myra stepped up, blushing, and hugged Jennifer too.

“Welcome,” she whispered, and stepped back too.

“Now,” Ksenia said firmly, “You see we are both wearing our collars – a symbol of our love for Joshua. You see we are naked, as we often are. Please take off that horrible dress. You won’t need those sandals, either.” When Jennifer had obeyed, Ksenia went on, “So now, we are symbolically equal. Come, and I’ll show you round.” She turned towards Joshua and added, “Don’t disappear, Master. You have duties to perform in a few minutes.”

Joshua chuckled at the dichotomy of Ksenia, naked and collared, calling him Master, then ordering him around. However, he was pretty sure what Ksenia had in mind and had no objections, if he was right, at all.

The tour began downstairs in the kitchen, where Jennifer was formally introduced to the housekeeper. “Many of your duties will be here,” Ksenia said, with a smile at Missus Griffiths, “but Myra and I do our share, too – don’t we, Mary?”

The housekeeper chuckled with a wry expression. “That you do, Ma’am ... Ksenia. And I haven’t persuaded you to let me serve you, so I don’t suppose you’ll be any different with this young lady. Welcome, Jennifer.”

The tour ended at the master bedroom. The three women looked at each other. “So, where do I sleep?” asked Jennifer.

“I suppose,” Ksenia said slowly, “that depends on where you want to sleep. We have several bedrooms, any of which you may use.”

Jennifer coloured up, unsure of how to respond. Ksenia stepped into her personal space, placed her hands behind Jennifer’s neck, pulled her down and kissed her sensuously. She broke the kiss and looked into Jennifer’s eyes, then kissed her again. Jennifer responded – she could hardly help but respond. Ksenia broke the kiss and stepped back; she glanced at Myra and flicked her eyes back to Jennifer. Myra took a deep breath and closed in to kiss the younger girl too.

At length, both Myra and Jennifer were panting when they broke the kiss. “Jennifer, we didn’t bring you here to be a concubine for our husband,” Ksenia stated. “But I think you might be happy if we were to share him with you...”

Jennifer swallowed audibly, bright red. “I ... M ... Ksenia...”

“Do you love our husband?”

Jennifer took a deep breath and frowned. “I don’t know ... Ksenia. I only met him a few days ago.”

“We brought you here expecting that you might want to share our bed, and we’re okay with that, but it’s your choice. We’re not going to force you.”

“When he ... when I asked him ... to ... you know? To fuck me, I thought it was something to get out of the way. That once it was over, it was done and I wouldn’t have to worry about it again. But since then...”

“Since then, you want more?”

“Well – yes.”

“I was the same. Myra’s experience was very different...”

“Very,” Myra put in, pain in her eyes.

Ksenia turned and wrapped her arms round the other woman. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have mentioned that.”

Myra straightened to her full height in Ksenia’s arms, and looked at Jennifer. “My first time was a brutal, gang-bang rape. But when Joshua made love to me for the first time, it was something I wanted again and again and again. It took a long time to get to the point where I could even think about having sex. But now ... now I live for the closeness. Closeness to both Joshua and my sister Ksenia. You need not be ashamed for wanting the same thing.”

They all heard a distant wail. “Dorcas,” Myra said. “I’ll go.”

“No, I’ll go,” Ksenia said. “My breasts are full and need emptying. You two – have fun with Joshua.”

Ksenia met Joshua as she was arriving at the nursery. “They’re waiting for you in the master bedroom, Master,” she told him with a smile. “I suggest you have Myra sit on her face while you give her an orgasm or two with your tongue, then fuck her thoroughly – she needs it badly, I think.”

“You are a wanton, cheeky wench, my Sweet. Probably one reason I love you so much. I’ll take your advice ... with pleasure.”

“Oh, yes. Enjoy yourself. That’s an order, Master.”

Joshua laughed and headed for the master bedroom. Jennifer and Myra were standing uncertainly by the bed and when he entered, Jennifer sank to her knees, head down.

“Well, Jennifer. I need to hear from you; do you want to live here and serve, or do you want to be with my wives and myself sexually? Be sure you’ll have to please my wives as well as me. Think carefully.”

“Master, I want to be with you, please. I don’t mind pleasing your wives – I had a couple of sessions with one of the female trainers. I don’t know her name – I had to call all the trainers sir, or ma’am, of course – but I pleased her and she pleased me. It wasn’t as good as with you, but it was better than the Sybian.”

“Good. In that case, lay on the bed for me. Myra – I want you to ride her face. I expect a good report from you when we finish. So will Ksenia.”

Jennifer climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. Myra carefully straddled her face, facing her feet. She squeaked as Jennifer’s tongue ran from the front of her pussy to her anus and probed the latter hole. Myra almost smothered her as pleasure overwhelmed her control for a moment. Jennifer was thus unable actually to gasp as Joshua’s tongue explored her pussy; she had to concentrate hard to breathe effectively through her nose. Not too much later she tried hard, and failed, to keep pleasuring Myra as her own orgasms overwhelmed her. The wait for satisfaction was just too much. The first orgasm faded and was followed almost immediately by another, larger and Jennifer’s tongue paused again.

It was only when Joshua removed his face from Jennifer’s pussy in order to enter her with his cock that Jennifer was able to concentrate for long enough to bring Myra to a climax. During that, Jennifer was almost smothered again by Myra, and that distracted her from the invasion of her vagina by the cock she’d been dreaming of for days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.