Training Centre - Cover

Training Centre

Copyright© 2016 by Tedbiker

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A longer tale in the Post-Apocalyptic Britain of 'Auction' and 'The Heir'. The Chairman of the Midlands Committee, and his colleagues wish to modify the behaviour of their womenfolk and social circle. Some codes relate to later chapters. Please check them before beginning to read!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

Monday; third active week.

"First Call! Wakey wakey! On the spot!"

Unsurprisingly, the two newbies were last and Bennie was there before Mirosa. The Major looked them over. "Ten minutes to piss and drink. Then report with a bottle of water for exercise."

"Corp'l Wood!"

"Sir."

"Zero Seven. The RSM discussed this with you?"

"Yes, sir. No problem, sir."

"Corp'l Edwards!"

"Sir!"

"Zero Eight. Your idea."

"Yes, sir."

The eight women lined up outside their cells.

"Exercise bras, trainers, treadmills."

A flurry of activity. Six women needed no encouragement and the Major merely watched as they donned their bras, trainers and monitors. Bert gently guided his charge through the necessary preparations. "See that figure there? That's your heart rate." It was pounding away at over ninety beats already. "Begin walking. Faster. Good. Watch the figure. See it rising? One hundred. One ten. One twenty. Good."

She was showing signs of getting short of breath.

"Slow a little now. Keep under one thirty, but over one twenty, okay? Doing good there."

The figure dipped below one twenty and he took a handful of her buttock. "Come on, Zero Seven, step out a bit." She'd speeded up when she felt his hand on her anyway and glanced round a puzzled expression on her face, but stumbled. "Concentrate. Never mind me."

She struggled to keep going, and her heart was clearly not accustomed to physical exertion of any kind, but after thirty minutes, mostly with her heart in her training range, Bert took her to a rack of free weights, He walked her through some basic exercises with the smallest dumbbells and she tried her best to do what he asked until it was time for a shower before breakfast.

Determined to keep her off balance, Bert stripped off and followed her into the shower.

"What..." she cut herself off. "Sir?"

"Going to make sure you shower properly," he said with a grin. He washed her, very carefully and very thoroughly. When he'd finished, he said, "Now it's your turn," and handed her to soap. Puzzled, she began to soap herself again. "No! Come on, Zero Seven. I washed you, you wash me." Tentatively, she began to do so. He had to prompt her several times when it was necessary to approach his more tender areas, but she obeyed. As she finished and they got out to towel off, he praised her. "That was tenderly done, Zero Seven. Thank you." Having previously adjusted somewhat to what was happening to her, she blushed hotly again.

"I, I, enjoyed that," she confessed.

"Good. So did I."

Bennie was being encouraged by Jane Edwards. Of course she was much younger than Mirosa and carrying a lot less weight. On the other hand, she hadn't had much physical exercise in months, perhaps years. On the treadmill she did better than the older woman, but not much. Jane also showered with her, but was careful to keep it non-sexual.

At breakfast, Mirosa was surprised to be given an, admittedly small, high protein meal. As she picked up her cutlery, Bert touched her on the shoulder. "Eat slowly, Zero Seven. Take your time."

She tried, but found she was speeding up and the meal disappeared with distressing rapidity. She looked round, but the trainers, including Bert, were eating their own breakfasts in the office. So she sat, looking at her empty plate until the other women stood and took their plates into their cells. She went to cell three.

"Belle, what are you doing?"

"Just rinsing off my plate and cutlery, Missy. Makes it easier for whoever is on kitchen duty. Bring yours here, too."

"Oh. Okay, thanks."

It was Millicent's turn in the kitchen and Mirosa watched her wheel the trolley out, followed by Jane Edwards. Shortly after that, Andrew arrived, went to the office, but then went to the kitchen to relieve Jane.

It was time for the first sex session of the day. Five women mounted Sybians; Helena, Karen, Belle, Griselda and Jesmina. The Major went to Belle and fitted nipple clamps on her nipples. "Enough, Zero Three?"

"A little tighter, sir, please." Then, "Oh God ... oh ... thank you..."

Bennie Hemming disappeared into her cell with Jane and a vibrator.

Bert approached Mirosa, who watched him like a mouse watching a cat. "Are you going to put me on one of those things, sir?" she asked, pointing at the Sybian mounted in front of her cell.

"The Sybian? Not this time, Zero Seven. Come with me." He led her to the gynæ chair and helped her get situated, then lightly strapped her in with the Velcro straps. He fondled her pendulous breasts, then sucked first one, then the other nipple into his mouth. Her nipples were clearly not very sensitive, but equally clearly she liked what he was doing. After a few minutes, he applied the breast-pump at a gentle setting and moved to cunnilingus. Had he not used the straps, he was sure she'd have leapt vertically out of the chair. He persisted in exploring the folds of her sex with his tongue and when he reached her clit she released a strangled yelp. He experimented with flicking it with his tongue and sucking it – it was quite large – until she orgasmed with a loud groan. Whereupon he released his cock from his shorts, where it was becoming uncomfortable, and buried himself to the hilt in her hot, wet, clinging pussy. It actually felt so good he was in danger of coming instantly. So he stayed still for a moment until he was in control, then began to thrust, adding some attention to her clit with his thumb. She came, and he followed. He stayed in her as he softened until a final aftershock of her pussy squeezed his softening cock out of her, then released the straps and helped her up.

Next thing, she wrapped him in a hug, cheek against his chest, and she was shaking, her tears wetting his t-shirt. "Zero Seven," he said gently, "Discipline. I don't want to have to spank you." She nodded, head rubbing against him, then released him. "Come on, Zero Seven. Shower time again." And led her into her cell. In the shower, as he was lathering her up, he asked gently, "Want to talk about it?"

Initially, she shook her head, but then said, "It seemed that you cared for me. Cared what I felt. I never felt like that before. I know you didn't need to do that like that."

"I do care. We all care, Zero Seven. We want you – all of the trainees – to become the person they were meant to be. We'll do whatever we can to get you there, but you have to do your share."

"But, I don't understand – how can you look at me and want to, you know, have sex?"

"Quite easily. You're a woman. Quite pretty."

"I'm fat."

He shrugged. "You're overweight. But you need to stop thinking 'fat' and start thinking 'overweight, but I can change.' Fat is as much an attitude of mind as it's a physical condition." He stepped out of the shower and reached for towels. She followed. "You get a break, now, Zero Seven. I'm going to the office." He dressed himself, which didn't take long, given the scanty nature of the Centre uniform.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Would you stay? Talk to me some more?"

He looked at his watch. "Okay. Half an hour, perhaps."

By the end of the half-hour, Mirosa was well on the way to falling in love with her trainer and he knew a great deal more about her, and about her hopes, fears and disappointments. It was clear that she'd entered into marriage with no idea of how to either please her husband or gain any satisfaction for herself. "You'd think," Bert commented later to the Major, "that by the twenty-first century, no-one could get to their late teens without a working knowledge of their bodies. Do you know, I just gave her the first orgasm she'd ever experienced? I can hardly believe it. Her husband isn't much better; he never bothered to find out why she wasn't interested in sex. Of course she wasn't. It was just a painful, messy, duty. And because he didn't appreciate her, she let herself go. Some people shouldn't be allowed to get married. Perhaps there ought to be a written examination. Written and oral."

The Major smiled, but it was a sad smile. "I know. Write it all down, will you? Just soft-pedal the criticism of her husband. We'll need to be careful who gets to deal with her."

While Bert was introducing Mirosa to sexual pleasure, they were oblivious of everything else that was going on. Bennie, too, although she had a great deal of experience of sex, it was all something to be endured. She had, from time to time, experienced a mild orgasm at her own hand, but that was a pale reflection of what happened as Jane used all her experience and a vibrator to build her to a climax that left her shuddering, and almost everyone else could not help but be aware of the fact.


By the end of the week, Mirosa was accustomed to enjoying the sexual encounters she had with both male and female staff. (The latter were few, as Sandy and Jane tended to concentrate on Bennie). She had taken her turn in the kitchen, and on her knees scrubbing floors. She was wearing an anal plug, the smallest.

All aspects of life at the Centre were becoming routine for the trainees, except Bennie. It took her until Friday afternoon to question why she, alone of the trainees, was not getting a load of semen from any of the male trainers. It happened that Joshua was there, and he was the one she approached. Perhaps because she had known him to an extent before her admission to the Centre.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.