Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 72: Meetings, A Day with Many Meetings

The next morning, a chime woke me up. I found that I was buried into the bodies of my sleeping concubines. Aine and Constance were on my right. Both girls had drying cum on their faces. They had content smiles as I pushed Aine out of the way so I could sit up.

“AI? Do you have a message for me?” I asked.

“I have requests for meetings from several of your crew,” the AI said.

“Who needs a meeting?” I asked as I tried to extract my legs from under Lenore without waking my black haired beauty.

“Private Hank Swift placed the first request about eighty minutes ago. That request was followed by ones from Lance Corporal Jacqueline Vernon, Ensign Kelsey White and Colonel Steven Stiles,” the AI said.

“Who?” I asked.

The AI was silent for a moment. “Please clarify your last question.”

“You mean that you can’t figure out that I have no idea who Colonel Steven Stiles is. The other three are members of my crew, but who is the last one?” I said.

“Colonel Steven Stiles is the system commander. He arrived on the Quantula Striata last night,” the AI said.

“Never heard of that ship,” I said.

“It’s an Aurora class. The name is that of a bioluminescent snail from Earth,” the AI said.

“Someone has a sense of humor,” I said as I finally got my legs free. “I guess I should respond to the Colonel first. Can you put a call in to him?”

The AI did not immediately respond. I managed to crawl over the bodies of Aine and Constance so I could put my feet on the floor. Just as I stood up and stretched a female voice sleepily spoke. “Oh, please, we only got to sleep. Can I just take a message?”

“I was calling for Colonel Steven Stiles,” I said.

“He’s asleep,” the voice said. “I can let him know who called when he wakes up.”

“So can the AI in his pod,” I muttered. “Just let him know that Ensign Mark Parker of Corsica tried to return his call. I should be available when he wakes up.”

“I will,” the voice said sleepily. A moment later a faint snore rumbled out over the speaker.

“Kill the intercom,” Lenore said softly. “I don’t need to hear someone snore.”

“Sorry,” I said as I started to walk to the door. “I’ll return the other calls after I shower.”

“Can I shower with you?” Lenore asked. She seemed to slide backwards and off the bed as I reached the door.

“I won’t stop you,” I said with a smile. “But I’d like to make it quick. After I shower I was going to wake your daughter and head to the administration building for some meetings. She can be my daughter in a take your child to work day.”

“You’ll need a sexretary,” Lenore said.

I paused trying to figure out what she had said. I had not recognized the word she used. “A what?”

“You don’t know the term?” Lenore asked. “She’s the dumb looking, slut outfit wearing woman who sits at a desk near the executive. Officially she’s there to type letters and take dictation, but everyone knows her job is to bend over the desk and offer the master relief whenever he wants it.”

“Now where would I find one?” I asked as I left the bedroom and headed towards the shower.

I was halfway to the shower when a pair of naked breasts pressed into my back. Two arms snaked around my waist as Lenore leapt up onto me. “I could try to be one. I’m sexy enough aren’t I?”

“You’d have to wear a mini-skirt,” I said as I entered the shower.

“I can do that,” Lenore purred.

“And the tightest white button-down blouse you can find. With some kind of scarf around your neck,” I said.

“Like a professional secretary might? With or without a bra?” Lenore asked as she put her feet on the floor. She allowed me to turn the water on.

“I’d say definitely without, but we will have your daughter with you, so put on something that hides your nipples. Thong panties as well,” I said.

“That means you won’t be taking me while my nipples try to drill holes into your desk,” Lenore said. She walked around me and then knelt in front of me. Her right hand grabbed my flaccid cock.

“Lenore?” I asked.

“I want to do this,” she said huskily.

“You hate the taste,” I tried to point out.

“No, although my parents told me it was wrong, so I struggle with this mentally. However, after last night if I want it hard, I have to do something,” Lenore responded as she started to lick my cock.

She was right that my dick was showing little sign of rousing. I decided to delay washing my own body and instead pulled out the nozzle for shampoo and squirted some into Lenore’s lustrous hair. I began to massage it as she tried to coax some life into my penis.

Lenore hummed happily as I continued to work my fingers over her scalp. Her body undulated, thrusting her breasts forward so that the brushed my thighs. Her erotic motions finally caused my cock to stir and harden.

As soon as it was hard Lenore stood up and spun around. She put her forehead against the wall of the shower, and using her right hand pulled my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

“Fuck me,” she purred.

“I have meetings,” I protested as I put my arms around her waist and thrust my body forward.

“Just for a minute,” Lenore moaned. She let out a yip of pleasure as I started to thrust my cock into her. I felt her right hand reach down to massage her clit as I tried to bring her pleasure.

Fortunately, Lenore came after just a few minutes. I pressed her body against the wall as she moaned out several orgasms. My cock wilted almost immediately and fell out of her pussy before she stopped cumming.

I grabbed some soap, intent on cleaning up quickly. Lenore just leaned against the wall as I managed to get a lather built up on my arms and chest.

“I was supposed to do that,” Lenore protested.

“Why worry about who did what? You have been the most loving woman any man could want,” I said.

“What about Ashley?” Lenore asked as she stood up to allow the shower to rinse out her hair. The lather flowed off her body as she used her breasts to spread some lather on my back.

“She’s my passionate sex kitten. She’s the cheerleader lover that all boys my age dream of,” I replied.

Lenore giggled girlishly. “That’s what she wants to be, but she’s far more loving than I am.”

“She isn’t the best at cuddling,” I said.

“She will be once she calms down a bit,” Lenore said. “Right now she’s still fighting a few personal demons. She feels that people will look down on her because she is a concubine.”

“She wants to be a mother more than anything,” I said. “She could be a strong fighter, but in her heart that isn’t what she needs to be. That’s why I ask her to take charge of all the concubines in Beacon.”

The warm water rinsed the lather from my body as Lenore stepped back. “She’s been asking Miki, Tatyana and me to help often. It’s been a bit of a struggle dealing with some of the concubines. The concubines of David Sarkozy were probably the worst.”

“They will be leaving the colony in the near future,” I said. “He and Brad Kelly were transferred to another planet.”

“Wow,” Lenore said. “How?”

“Admiral Redmill was willing to trade me two of his unengaged crew for David and Brad. I’m also hoping the changes will bring Private Swift and Private Morgan around,” I said.

“Sounds like you have some hope,” Lenore said.

“We do have hope,” I replied. “Now I have requests for meetings. I’ll be heading to the administration building. Get dressed as I asked and wake your daughter.”

Lenore nodded. “You should get dressed as well. There is a uniform waiting in the living room. Ashley said you’d probably need to be official today.”

“Thank you,” I said as I finished drying off. I left the shower as the water stopped flowing. The uniform that Lenore promised was sitting on the couch.

Lenore ran a hand over my shoulder and then headed for the gravity elevator. I noticed that there was a new door next to the gravity elevator.

“Is the back door finally functional?” I asked as I picked up the undergarments for the uniform and began pulling them on. The rest of the uniform fit snuggly, but comfortably as I slipped it on. I was tightening the button at the collar when Lenore emerged. She was carrying her daughter.

“She wants to go, but she hasn’t awakened completely,” Lenore said. “I got her dressed and she fell asleep as I was pulling the top over her shoulders.”

“I’m sure we can find a chair she can sleep in,” I said. “Let’s get moving. I want to get my meetings resolved so that I can spend time with my favorite little lady.”

I gazed fondly on Angelique as Lenore and I walked to the doorway. Lenore shifted her daughter so that she could reach out to me with her right hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.