Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 47: Home for Naked Girls

The last simulation had finally ended. By chance the final teams had been Vernon Boddicker’s engine room crew, Robert Bruce on railgun, Blaine on the helm and Brent Boswell leading the final missile team. The group had swept through the first half of the simulation until the same engine flow problem as had impacted the first simulation began. Alexander had been able to stop it earlier, but a Sa’arm cruiser was in position to give chase. Kelsey had used every trick she knew to try to force the cruiser to stay out of range as Blaine guided the limping ship to the jump point.

Captain Prescott had not returned, but the crew clearly wanted to back up my words and prove that they were well trained. There had been an intensity throughout the final three simulations that carried over to everyone’s performance. Unfortunately, it also carried over to my stress levels. I found juggling the tracking, weapons loads and engine output information draining, and as the lights in the bridge simulation room brightened I sagged in my chair.

“And we’re done,” I heard Kelsey say quietly. “Captain, can we never do this again.”

“I doubt we’d have this many jumps that close together, but its possible we could end up in extended fights with a Sa’arm scout. Especially if we are defending Crucibleat.

“Fine, but I’m wiped out,” Kelsey said.

“Look at the Captain,” Blaine said quietly. “Now I know I don’t want to be an officer.”

The door to the simulation room opened. I could hear several people walk into the room. Several of the crew waiting on the walls muttered greetings.

“I can see some things we’ll want to practice if we can find a way to do it,” Ensign Daniels said. “But I want to examine some ideas.”

I nodded. Every muscle in my back was knotted up as I turned the chair to face the back of the room. “Before you even start I have a general order. After we leave this room, no one is to do any training or even thinking about training until we take possession of Corsica. Take a complete mental break.”

“Tired?” Ensign Munfree asked.

“I don’t want anyone burning out because of this. We need everyone at their best when we board our ship,” I replied. “Meanwhile, the good news is we passed all four simulations, with minimal casualties.”

“We do need some kind of point defense,” Kelsey complained. “Other than throwing out chaff missiles we have nothing that protects the ship from enemy attacks.”

“Dodging seemed to work,” I said tiredly. “However, I do agree with you. It would probably need to be run from the railgun stations, or by the alternate helmsmen. But I was hoping the helmsmen could double as corpsmen and damage control.”

“More sleep training?” Michael asked.

“Probably,” I said. “But again, not until after we take possession of Corsica. You all performed far beyond my expectations over the past four weeks and deserve the break.”

“You give us too many breaks,” I heard someone complain sarcastically.

“Enjoy this one,” I said. “Once we are on board Corsica I can’t promise we’ll get to go home very often.”

“And make sure you don’t forget anything,” Ensign Daniels said. “We have received a great gift from our captain. We can’t afford to embarrass him.”

I stood up. Instantly every member of my crew stood up and saluted. The action stunned me and I stood quietly just looking at my crew.

“We can’t drop our hands until you salute us back,” Ensign Munfree said quietly.

Quickly, I whipped my hand up to salute my crew. I held my right hand against my forehead for just a moment and then brought it down. “Dismissed,” I said firmly.

The crew filed out of the simulation room. I reached above my head and stretched my back as I waited for the room to clear.

“Mark?” I heard a voice ask.

I turned around to see Morgause standing there. She looked a bit worried, biting her lower lip as everyone else left the room.

“Private?” I asked.

“This doesn’t have to be,” Morgause said.

“No, I was addressing you by your rank,” I said. “Officially you are still Private Morgause. Although I believe you’ll be getting a promotion to Corporal once we take possession of Corsica.”

“Correct, Citizen Morgause Mercuri will be promoted to E-3 once the crew boards Corsica,” the AI confirmed.

The woman blushed. “Well, I just wanted to ask you what you thought I should do with Jaden.”

“I wasn’t there,” I said. “That makes it difficult to say. However, it comes down to if you expect him to try to cause trouble again. In fact, I’m not totally sure what he did.”

“He tried to take over the pod,” Morgause said. “I had been limiting how much sex he got because I didn’t want him to feel like he owned me. This morning he nearly raped Clarissa. He did break her arm.”

“Why did he stop?” I asked.

“I have a black belt,” Morgause said proudly. “I knocked him out. He’s sitting in a chair and tied up back in my home.”

“Hopefully he hasn’t wriggled free,” I said absently. “Well, we already discussed this once I believe, but I can only offer you some advice.”

“Advice?” Morgause asked.

“He doesn’t belong to me, he belongs to you,” I replied. “You have to decide if you want to keep him.”

“He’s got a nice big cock and knows how to use it sometimes,” Morgause said breathlessly. It was clear she enjoyed the sex he provided.

“But obviously he doesn’t quite understand his position in the pod. So that is the other part. If you do decide you want to keep him around, your next task is to drum into his mind that he’s always going to be subservient to you. It sounds like he doesn’t accept that,” I said.

“But he said he would,” Morgause said plaintively.

“Words are just words,” I replied calmly. “I had a few fights with one of my concubines when we were first picked up. She’s calmed down, but I had to prove to her that I was in charge. If you want to keep Jaden, you must convince him that you are in charge, even if you demand that he screw you into the floor.”

“He’s done that,” Morgause said as her face turned bright read. She looked at the floor and then shook her head. “I guess I get it. I’ll be off then. I have to see if he’ll listen or if I have to toss him out.”

“Good luck,” I said as the young woman turned and left the room.

Once the doors closed behind Morgause, I got to my feet and started walking towards the door. “I’m younger than she is,” I muttered. “Why do they always come to me for advice?”

The question kept me thinking as I left the bridge simulation room and headed back to my home. I knew that my crew had accepted me as their captain, but this was the first evidence I had that they accepted me as an adult. I had to wonder what I could do to improve on that. Trying to piece together the possibilities kept me distracted and I was a bit surprised when I reached my home door. I was about to step through when the door opened less than a foot and froze.

I halted in surprise. Miki peered around the door. She was standing so that the door hit her body. I could see her long black hair hanging down behind her as she gazed at me.

“Oh, good. Everyone is thrilled you are home,” she said.

“But the door did not open,” I pointed out.

Miki giggled. It sounded cheerful and seductive at the same time. “Ashley talked to the AI while you were gone. We wanted a moment to tell you about tonight before you entered.”

“I know about tonight. I’m going to spend time with Matti, Erica and Angelique and then I’m going to sleep,” I said.

Miki’s giggled increased. “No. They are visiting Jessica for the night.”

“Jessica?”

“She called to talk to Matti and Ashley used the time to talk her into allowing you a night with just your concubines,” Miki said. “Tonight is going to be just us.”

“But Angelique,” I started to say.

“Misses you, and you miss her,” Miki said. “We all understand that. But your concubines miss something more.”

“What?” I asked with a sigh.

“You’ll see. And I’m sure you’ll like,” Miki said in a sing-song voice. “Now close your eyes and count to ten before entering. I have to get into position.”

“One,” I said as I closed my eyes. I could hear someone moving quickly away from the door as I continued to count upwards. The movement ended when I reached six.

When I reached ten I opened my eyes to see that the door had slid completely open. The short hallway was empty. I could hear some faint giggling from inside.

I stepped into the hallway and the doorway closed behind me. The giggling continued. It had an unusual lilt to it. With a bit of trepidation, I walked through the entryway and turned to enter the large common area where my ladies usually gathered when I came home.

The instant I turned to look into the common area, I felt like I was about to swallow my tongue. Instead of standing up to greet me, my concubines had all draped their bodies over the backs of the couches in the room. Ashley was closest to me. The young blond was wearing a black garter belt with matching stockings, but was otherwise naked.

The rest of my ladies were also nearly naked. As I stood there trying not to laugh I heard Ashley speak. “See, I knew he was tired of us. We offer him six naked pussies and he just stands there.”

“Now that’s unfair,” I said as I unsealed the fasteners on my uniform. I slid my arms out and then took a step forward to caress Ashley’s naked ass. “It’s not often I come home to such an amazing sight and I wanted to make sure I’d always remember it.”

“Its not very comfortable,” I heard Aine mutter.

“Who’s idea was this?” I asked as I finally stepped forward and put a hand on Ashley’s naked ass. She started to squirm as I caressed her bare flesh.

“Aine’s,” Ashley said quietly. “She said we needed to give you a big thrill.”

“I am happy to have you just give me a shoulder rub,” I said as I finished pushing my uniform off my hips and to the floor. “I’m not even sure what I should do with six beautiful ladies in this position.”

“Fuck me!” Aine shouted. “Are you really claiming you don’t want to stuff your cock in our cunts?”

None of the girls had moved. I stepped free of my uniform and moved so I was standing just behind Ashley. She gasped when I gently pressured her to spread her legs, but quickly moved her left foot. I immediately moved into position and guided my cock into her pussy.

“Mark!” she gasped. I hissed in surprise at how wet her pussy felt.

“Who got you so wet?” I muttered as I tried to pump my cock into her. The unfamiliar position and our height difference made it difficult. My cock wanted to slip free of her soaking pussy.

Ashley bent her knees and moved her left leg out a bit. The pressure on my cock dropped a bit as it started sliding deeper into her. “No one,” she said with a loving gasp. “As soon as Aine proposed this idea I started getting wet. When we heard the door open and got into position I was dripping.”

“Is that it?” I asked as I put my hands on Ashley’s hips. She immediately started rocking back in time with my thrusts.

“Yes ... I ... really ... love ... this ... you’re ... the ... man ... I ... love,” she chanted. Between each word she yipped loudly as her ass slapped against my body.

“Oh my god,” I heard Constance say. “I so want it to be my turn.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.