Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 41: The Bitter Bite of Reality

The appearance of Jason and the threat that Jessica might dump Matti definitely cast a pall over the morning as my ladies and I headed to the rooms set aside. I could see that my sister was shaking and rushed to catch up and put an arm around her.

“Sorry,” I said.

Matti reached up and grabbed my hand. “Its not your fault. I can see that you are trying hard to avoid antagonizing people. I’d say its unfair to expect you to do more.”

“But I don’t want Jessica deciding that she doesn’t want you anymore,” I said worriedly.

Matti laughed. It sounded a bit bitter, but at the same time the smile that came with the laugh lit up her face. “Mark, if she’s that petty and small, I don’t want to belong to her. I understand what’s happening. Kathy and Milli have told me all about how Captain Prescott has been since he was given command.”

“Do I even want to know?” I asked.

“He’s having everyone show up for meetings where they talk about the training and discuss what it means. He hasn’t even decided who is going to work where. Instead, he has everyone taking all the different modules for now,” Matti said.

“That could be a good idea,” I said. “At least that way he’ll always have someone who has some familiarity with a post. Right now I don’t have anyone who can switch around.”

“I’m not sure you need that,” Ashley said. “From what I’ve seen you have a fairly good crew.”

“True, but they can always be better,” I said.

“And they could always be worse,” I heard Robert Bruce loudly proclaim.

I turned to see Robert escorting several others. On his right was a woman who looked to be in her late thirties. She was in fairly good shape for her age, but her brunette hair was liberally streaked with gray. On his left was a teenage girl wearing glasses. The girl had a child of about seven holding her left hand while she carried a baby in her right arm.

“Your family?” I asked.

Robert smiled. “That’s right, I’ve only mentioned them. My wife, Crystal is on my right.”

“Ex-wife,” Crystal said sadly.

“If he feels you are still his wife, I’m not going to argue,” I said. “How is it a bad thing that he still cares about you?”

“He’s supposed to be turning me into his sex slave,” Crystal snarled. It sounded like a mix of anger and frustration.

“Oooohhh,” Ashley sang out. “I recognize that sound.”

“Call of the horny concubine?” Lenore said.

“Type six, I think,” Miki added.

Tatyana put a hand on my shoulder. She seemed to purr as she spoke. “Yes, the type that either requires her master or a long tongue lashing.”

“Tongue usually keeps the edge off at least,” Ashley said.

“But will it work for her?” Miki asked. I turned to look and could see a smirk on the face of my love. “Remember, she might have grown up believing that she needs to remain true to her man.”

“I know I did,” Lenore said. “But I got better.”

The last four words had been said in a Monty Pythonese accent. All of my ladies burst out laughing. I could see Robert try to stop a smile as Crystal glared at me.

“What is that?” she asked.

“My ladies appear to be auditioning for open microphone night at the next party,” I said. “But for now, they should remember that they haven’t rehearsed enough yet.”

“Awww,” Lenore said as she came up and gave me a hug from behind. “We love you too.”

I reached up to give Lenore a pat as she leaned over my right shoulder. “If Robert is out and about, we might find the others ready. Can you check the party room?”

“Work, work, work,” Lenore complained playfully. “Next you’ll demand that Miki lean against a wall while you finger her.”

“Lenore,” I said sharply as all my ladies giggled. Robert just shook his head as they dashed off.

“You going to punish her?” Robert asked me as they passed through a doorway a short distance ahead of us.

“For what? I’m not saying I completely approve of just how flippant they can be, but I know that they’ll obey me when it matters,” I said.

“I thought concubines were supposed to just make babies,” Crystal said.

“I hope they do more than that,” I said as Miki emerged from the doorway my concubines had run through. “I want my ladies to be helpmates and companions. You can only spend so much time in bed.”

“I disagree,” I heard Brent Boswell said from behind me. “You can spend far more time in bed than we get.”

“Would you rather have three days right now where you never leave your bed and then die the first week after we arrive at Crucible, or would you prefer to train hard now and survive to see your grandchildren test?” Robert asked.

“Can’t we have both?” Brent asked.

“I’m trying to give you more time,” I said. “That was a huge part of giving everyone today off and inviting them and their concubines to a party and movie marathon,” I said as I turned around.

Brent was standing in the hallway. I noticed he was alone. The man smirked as he looked at me.

“You didn’t bring your concubines,” he said.

Miki’s arms wrapped around my waist and she rested her head against my back. “Master, there was no one in the room. Ashley is organizing the food and beverage tables right now.”

“Humm ... what should I do then?” I said absently. “I mean, the first movie isn’t for another ten minutes and Angelique is with her mother...”

Miki grabbed my shoulders and forced me to spin around. “You kiss me silly,” she said in a strong accent.

The accent made me smile, but my laugh was drowned out when Miki stood on her toes and mashed her lips against mine. She held on with desperate strength as she tried to suck the life out of me.

My lungs were burning when she finally let me go. I gasped and inhaled deeply as she dropped her heels down to the floor and then clung tightly to me.

“What’s wrong?” I heard Crystal ask.

“Nothing,” I said as I held Miki and stroked her hair. “Miki is just reminding me why I’m working so hard.”

“What?” Brent asked. “All she did was kiss you ... well, suck on your face until she could barely stand, but it was just a kiss.”

I sighed trying to think of what to say as Miki seemed to shrink. My concubine cowered slightly as I started to turn to face Brent.

Robert was reaching out as I turned. He put a hand on Brent’s shoulder. “Son, he said. “I don’t know how many girlfriends you’ve had.”

“I’ve fucked a lot of girls,” Brent replied angrily.

“I didn’t ask that,” Robert said immediately. He sounded like a father talking to his child. “Fucking isn’t the same as being in a relationship.”

“Who the fuck cares?” Brent shouted. I noticed that just about everyone nearby got quiet. “Why do I need any kind of relationship? I’m here to kick Sa’arm ass when I find some.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.