Living a CAP Based Present
Chapter 32: Dream Life at Home

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

The Sergeant started walking away down the hallway. Kelsey stood up. She swayed a bit, but hopped over to give me a hug and then took Kevin’s hand before walking off down the corridor.

“That was nice,” Tatyana said. “You replaced one of your lost crew.”

“They weren’t lost,” I said as I resumed our interrupted walk home. “They were merely too damaged to quickly fit in.”

“Right,” Tatyana said. “But you were willing to work with Aine and Constance.”

I turned around and started to walk backwards the last hundred feet or so to the door to my home. Tatyana had a mischievous look on her face as I continued.

“Aine and Constance deserved to have someone show them some patience. Both of them had been harmed in relationships back on Earth. I might have been annoyed by their initial antics, but giving them a chance did not hurt me,” I began.

The next words I was going to say were swallowed as someone slammed into me from behind and wrapped their arms around me.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” I heard Aine sob into my back.

“What did I do?” I asked as I brought one of her hands to my lips. I gave it a teasing kiss as she clung to me.

“That,” Aine said with a sigh. “You have loved me. You showed me that a man can be honorable and true.”

“Another man might have done that,” I said.

“No,” Aine said firmly. “I really doubt any man could have broken through the fear and hatred that had built up. You not only had the patience, but you were able to show me what it might be like thanks to Ashley and Lenore.”

“What about Miki?” I asked.

“She’s tasty,” Aine said. “Can I keep her?”

“I think she belongs to me,” I replied. “And we should go inside to see her and the others rather than cuddle in the hallway.”

“What if I wanted to fuck in the hallway?” Aine asked coyly.

“Well, I don’t want to make a spectacle of myself,” I said. “Let’s go inside and talk.”

“Talk?” Aine whined.

“Well, once we talk we can do more. But as I told Tatyana earlier. I actually am a bit fucked out,” I said.

“Really?” Aine asked.

“There are times that a man just wants to relax. Every time we end up in an orgy I feel like I have to bring you ladies to orgasm as often as possible. It puts a bit of pressure on me,” I said.

Aine released me. I turned around to see a stunned look on her face. “Wait, you think you have to give us orgasms?” she asked.

Tatyana laughed as she pushed me from behind. “I love that idea,” she said. “Let’s get him inside and see if he can be convinced to try to deliver a few.”

I sighed heavily as I allowed Tatyana to guide me into the entry room of our home. I found my sister waiting for me. She had a frown on her face.

“Mark,” she whined. “I tried to get the AI to allow me to call Jessica and the call didn’t go through.”

I nodded. “AI, is Jessica refusing calls?” I asked.

“One moment,” the AI answered.

There was a long silence and then we heard Jessica’s voice through the speakers. “Mark, what’s up?”

“Not too much,” I said. “I just got back from a training session with my crew and found that I have a distraught dependent.”

“Matti?” Jessica asked.

“Ah, so you were aware she’s tried to get in touch with you,” I asked.

I heard a deep sigh from my friend. “Mark, how much do you know about Captain Prescott?”

“I’ve met him and not been too impressed,” I said. “And I know that Morgan requested a transfer to the marines to get away from the man.”

“Yeah, that,” Jessica said. “Well, one thing I’ve learned is that the man is very aware of relationships. He’s completely against anyone in his crew contacting anyone in your crew or the marines. He was livid when he was told that Morgan left the crew.”

“You’ve seen him today?” I asked.

“No,” Jessica said. “He contacted Jason and me after he was told. I got to spend an hour listening to him rant about how Morgan didn’t want to succeed.”

“Ouch,” I said as I opened my arms. Matti rushed forward to embrace me. “Not my idea of fun.”

“Fun? Jason says its completely fun. Its Fucked Up Now. The man we are working under is a complete narcissist,” Jessica growled out.

“Oh, I’m sure he can still get his head through doorways,” I said sarcastically.

Loud and joyous laughter erupted from the speaker. “I’ll have to pass that one on to Jason,” Jessica said.

“Just as long as you don’t shut Matti out. Or should I see if we can transfer the guardianship to you so she could just live with you?” I said.

“No!” Jessica said so sharply that my mouth dropped open. Matti squeezed me tight and I could hear her trying and failing to choke off sobs. I started to put my arms around her when Jessica continued. “I can’t take Matti in. Captain Dildo actually will be visiting each of his crew in their home. He knows how old I am and me having a thirteen year old dependent would generate too many questions.”

“Yet, you don’t worry about the same questions being generated about me,” I said calmly as I continued to console my sister.

“Mark,” Jessica whined. “You don’t know what the man is like. He expects all of his crew to complete their sleep training in ten days. At least for their primary duties. He has already started giving out secondary duties to people. I have an extra eighty hours of sleep training now.”

“Eighty? I thought the longest program was just thirty-four hours,” I said.

“For the primary ship duties yes,” Jessica said. “He found some alternate training programs that go into more detail on some maintenance and repair functions as well as some for organizing the men.”

“You’re an officer?” I asked.

“Third shift senior non-com, is what he’s calling me. I’m supposed to back up the officers from a post at one of the railguns,” Jessica said.

“Interesting,” I said. I was trying to picture how Captain Prescott was organizing his crew and could not figure out what his goal or plan was. “Um ... Jessica, I’m right now cuddling a completely destroyed young lady.”

I heard another sigh. “Mark, I do love your sister. She’s been far more loyal than I have any right to demand or expect.”

“Before you continue, are you about to dump my sister?” I asked.

There was a long pause. I found that I was holding my sister tight as we waited for Jessica’s next words.

“No,” she whispered. “Mark, I want her more than ever. I need a connection with you and Captain Prescott is doing all he can to make it Ipanema against everyone. He even tried to order his crew to cut off all contact with the other colonists, but the AI informed him that he does not have the authority to do that. It’s just, I won’t be able to take calls all the time, and I’m not sure I’ll be able to visit until long after we moved to Crucibleat.”

Matti choked back another sob. I was having a bit of trouble breathing as she squeezed my ribs. “I guess I’ll live with that. But I do hope you can swing by in the next day or two. Matti needs to see you. Or even have Milli or Kathy sneak over. I won’t do anything to them.”

“I’d have to let them get dressed first,” Jessica said with a bitter laugh. “But I’ll consider it. Mark, things are bad, and they are worse for Jason. He’s the youngest crewman on Ipanema and Captain Prescott rides him hard.”

“It will be interesting to see if the man gets results,” I said. “And I guess I should let you go, but please, find a way to let Matti know you are thinking about her. My ladies spend time with her, but you are the one she loves and wants to be with.”

“I will,” Jessica promised. “And I’ll find a way to get Milli free so she can visit. I don’t try to neglect Matti, but I just get home too stressed to think about anything other than rest.”

“Later,” I said.

“The connection has been terminated,” the AI called out.

I gave my sister a reassuring squeeze. “See, she’s not trying to forget you. Now, why don’t you grab something to eat and we can sit at the table and talk like family.”

Matti nodded into my chest. The motion of her head smeared her tears onto my uniform shirt as she relaxed her arms. “You have a family,” she said. “You have six lovely women who need more time with you. I’ll grab Erica and Angel and take them upstairs for the evening.”

“I don’t want to neglect them,” I protested.

“You don’t,” Lenore said. “You listen to them. You even gave Lenore some attention earlier. I’ve gotten her to understand that you are very busy and need a couple more days before you can spend a lot of time with her.”

“Hopefully just one more,” I said. “If all goes well, once the simulators are all working, I won’t have to hover all the time. Although, I still need a tracking officer to help split up the duty of monitoring all of the simulator sessions.”

“How is your crew?” Lenore asked. “I remember them from the social, but most of them were still a bit in shock I think.”

“Rough,” I said. “I found out that there is only one person with military experience on this transport, and he isn’t part of my crew. My crew is a collection of college students and businessmen. They could end up becoming an excellent crew, but for now they are all lost.”

“Lost?” Lenore asked.

“All of the social structures we build up in a community are gone. They might have a friend or two that was picked up with them, but most don’t know anyone. They are learning a new job, while also trying to adjust to the new dynamic where they own other people,” I stated.

“You don’t own me!” Ashley shouted. “Just my pussy and my heart.”

I looked over at my blond concubine. She had found a white camisole top that concealed her breasts while at the same time pushing them together and up to give her some cleave. She stood there proudly and then turned around and bent over to I could see her naked ass and pussy.

“I don’t think your heart is there,” I said.

“No,” Ashley said as she turned back around and stood up. “But I heard you might want to spank me.”

I shook my head as I walked over to the couch and sat down. “I didn’t want to do that to Cunnie, but she seemed to need it.”

My next words were stopped when a feminine body jumped into my lap. Two arms snaked around my neck as lips were pressed hard against mine.

The action happened so fast that I took a moment to react and push my attacker away. When I did I could see wavy brown hair. “Cunnie?” I asked.

“You called me!” she shrieked out happily just before covering my forehead in kisses.

“I’m not sure the kisses are necessary,” I said carefully as I tried to pull her arms up over my head.

Suddenly Constance collapsed and started crying into my chest. “I’m sorry. I’m so emotional. I just ... I just...”

I looked over at Ashley. My blond friend smiled and stepped forward. She put a hand on Constance’s head. “We all understand. You have been so very afraid. Mark won’t hurt you, but you can’t monopolize him.”

“Aww, but I want more of his wonderful cum,” Cunnie said with a whine as she finally released me and stood back up.

I nodded. “On that note, perhaps I need the concubine who gets the least time on my lap. Miki? Where are you?”

I felt a light body drop onto my right thigh. “I thought you didn’t want me anymore. You never call,” Miki said sorrowfully.

I put an arm around Miki. “God no. Miki, I love you. You are the quiet, gentle lady who brings me peace. All of us would miss your gentle wisdom if you weren’t here.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.