Living a CAP Based Present
Chapter 19: Surprise Breakthrough

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Constance’s reaction and the previous teasing had brought my cock to rock hardness. When she screamed I could feel my own orgasm begin. I held her lovingly as my cock twitched and filled her pussy with cum. Once it stop I carefully unwound from her embrace and stood up.

“That looked hot,” Ashley said.

“It felt like I was almost raping her,” I said sadly as I looked around. “And now I feel I should get a clear washcloth to clean her up a bit.”

“There is a replicator on the wall near the door. You can go there to obtain any item you might need,” the AI said. “I will light it up so you can see it. Do you wish any restraints?”

“Any what?” I asked.

Ashley burst out laughing. “I think its asking if you want to tie Constance or me up.”

“You’d probably enjoy it, and if I did that to Cunnie she’d panic,” I said softly as I walked over to the replicator. “No, I just need a wet warm washcloth for now.”

“You are so domestic and caring,” Ashley said playfully.

“Is there anything wrong with that?” I asked as I picked up a bowl of warm water and a soft washcloth that had appeared in the replicator opening.

“No,” Constance said. “And did I hear you call me Cunnie?”

“I’m sorry, I should not have done that,” I said.

“Why? I suggested it,” Constance said. “And I think I like it better than my real name.”

“It’s not exactly a polite name,” I said as I walked back over to her.

Constance laughed. “Mark, I’m your sex slave. I’m sure half of the men on this ship are calling their concubines worse names right now. I don’t mind if you call me what I am. I’m your wet and willing cunt.”

“Constance?” I started to ask.

“Cunnie! I want that to be my name!” she demanded. She poked me in the chest as I knelt by the bed and started to use the wash cloth to wipe down her thighs.

“I’m just trying to figure out what changed so quickly. You hated being called nicknames in high school. Now you are demanding I use a nickname that is very demeaning,” I said carefully.

“Mark,” the woman said. “I didn’t know a few things back then.”

“Such as?” I asked.

“How wonderful sex is,” Constance said dreamily. “And how much I need a man like you in my life.”

“That’s a horrible reason to give yourself a nasty nickname,” I said.

“It’s trashy,” Constance agreed. “But its also what I now know I’ll become.”

“What?” Ashley asked.

Constance sat up a little and looked over at Ashley. “Would you ever want another man to put his cock in your cunt?”

Ashley just laughed. “Um, that would be a no,” she replied.

“So you are also Mark’s Cunnie. Your cunt belongs to him,” Constance said.

“And my heart, my hair, my love, my life,” Ashley replied firmly. “He’ll protect me and I know that.”

“That’s what it is,” Constance said. “Anyways, maybe in the future I’ll want a more endearing nickname. But for now, I just know I want that cock in me often. And I want him to take me. I’m his. So that is why he should call me Cunnie, as that is who I am. Now, I feel like napping.”

Constance lay back down as I finished cleaning up the small amount of blood around her vagina. She sighed contentedly and closed her eyes.

“Mark?” Ashley asked.

“She’s earned a rest,” I said. “Let’s go and rejoin the others.”

I stood up and headed to the replicator to return the bowl and washcloth. Behind me I could hear Ashley scramble out of the bed. Constance did not stir as my blond lover ran up and put her arms around me.

“What do we do about her name?” Ashley asked as the door to the room opened.

“We’ll have to convince her to take a less distasteful name. Perhaps Stormy or Fawn or something,” I said.

“Ohh, maybe we can find a good stripper or porn star name,” Ashley said. “Hey, can we ask Jana for some help?”

“Master!” Miki and Tatyana cried out simultaneously as we stepped out into the large common area.

“Jinx!” Erica called. “Someone owes me a coke!”

“And here I was going to offer to play games for a time for prizes,” I said.

“Prizes?” Tatyana asked. There was a large element of lust in her voice.

I felt Ashley reach around my waist. She fastened something at my hip. I looked down and could see she had wrapped a towel around me. “There are children present,” she said in a stuffy voice. “Why don’t you put some clothing on and I’ll organize the hen party. We can start with something simple.”

“What about Aine?” I asked.

“Lenore convinced her to sit in one of the other rooms and talk,” Erica said. “It’s nice that she’s not here.”

“She’ll be here for a while,” I replied as I turned back to the door. “Ashley, select a game for everyone who is up for a game. I’ll be right back.”

Laughter chased me back into the bedroom. Once I was inside I tore the towel from around my waist and looked around. “Can I get something to wear? Perhaps a simple pair of boxers, and then some cotton shorts to go over them.”

“No shirt?” Constance asked dreamily.

“I think everyone is fine looking at my bare chest,” I said as the replicator flashed. “How are you doing?”

“I feel a bit sore, but also very content. Thank you,” Constance said.

“Rest if you need to, we are going to be playing some board games. If you do come out, put on some clothing. AI allow my Babydoll here to get any underwear she wants as well as any short skirts or wifebeater tops. That’s all though.”

“Babydoll?” Constance asked. “I’d prefer Cunnie.”

“It sounds a bit nicer than Cunnie,” I challenged.

“I disagree. Besides, I want to be your Cunnie. I want everyone to think you don’t respect me completely,” Constance said.

“You what?” I asked.

The girl actually giggled. She sounded like some brainless bimbo. “Oh, I realized it after you left. I don’t have to ever be in charge or control now. Which means the only person who needs to respect me is you, and me.”

“At least you included yourself in that,” I said.

“Of course,” Cunnie said. I realized that I was mentally calling her by her preferred name. “And I think you won’t respect me less if you call me Cunnie.”

“I might,” I said carefully.

“No,” Cunnie said. “It will remind you that I’m going to always be ready for you to put your cock inside me, but if your heart is big enough to forgive what I did to you in school. Your heart is big enough to know that I deserve respect.”

“Not if you act like a brat,” I said.

“That’s Aine not me,” Cunnie said. “Now go play. I’ll come out a little later. But I might not have any panties on. I want more from you later.”

“I have five others who want the same,” I said as I picked up the clothing the replicator had created.

I got dressed as Cunnie lay back down. She put an arm over her face as she lay back and spread her legs giving me a clear look at her still red pussy. I could see a smirk on her face as I got dressed.

The door opened just as I finished pulling my shorts up. Tatyana walked in quickly.

“Mark, we decided on one of those weird coop zombie fighting games. Matti and Erica want to join,” she said as she looked at me.

“On my way,” I said.

“Is that Tanya?” Cunnie asked.

“Tatyana,” the Ukrainian beauty said. “Tatya is what I prefer if you shorten it.”

“Sorry,” Cunnie said. “I need to get to know everyone. I just wanted to thank you for welcoming me and being patient. I can’t promise to always be nice, but I’ll try.”

Tatyana looked over at me. “Earlier she was terrified and didn’t want to talk or be nice to people. What happened?”

“Mark claimed his Cunnie,” Constance replied before I could think of what to say. “Maybe the alien technology did something, but I needed him to fuck me hard. And now that he has I wonder why I ever feared sex.”

Tatyana looked at me. “Can you do that to me?” she asked.

“Beat me in two games and we’ll do that once Erica, Matti and Angelique are asleep,” I replied. “And on that note, let’s join the game, its probably already set up.”

Tatya turned and left me out of the room. We found that everyone had gathered on the various love seats and couches. There was a table set up in the middle. On it they had just finished laying out all of the various boards and decks of cards required by the game they had chosen.

“Betrayal at Zombie High,” I said with a groan. “My favorite.”

“That’s not the name of this game!” Erica cried out.

“Nope, but that’s how it always feels like,” I said. “Its not always a fun game.”

“But its always a challenge,” Ashley said. “And it can be played by six people.”

“True,” I admitted as I sat down. Tatyana quickly moved to sit in my lap putting her arms around me.

“Teach me?” She said playfully.

“That’s right, she has never seen this game,” Ashley said. “What should we do?”

“We can explain it to her and then make sure she doesn’t move first so she can watch us,” I said. “Anyone intelligent enough to learn how to dance and sing an entire show, can learn to play a game.”

“Anyone?” Erica asked.

“Sure, especially if they remember we are playing for fun. Once the game is over, we’ll box it up and probably find another one to play. There are no lives riding on the game,” I said.

“I thought the winner got to drag you back into the bedroom,” Miki purred. “At least I thought there were prizes for winning and that’s what I want.”

I nodded towards Erica. “Not in front of the children.”

Erica just smiled. “Mark, I know how it all works. Don’t worry, I’ll convince Matti and Angelique to head to bed after the first game.”

“It’s not that late,” I said.

“It’s probably seven at night back home,” Miki said. “It just doesn’t feel that late.”

“Funny, I’m not hungry,” Ashley said. “You’d expect me to be hungry.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.